[ROM] [12] [UNOFFICIAL] Evolution X 6.0 [taimen] [Feb 12, 2022]

Search This thread

Missignal_Dev

Changelog - February 7, 2022
- Fixed Bluetooth.
- Now there are two variants of builds:
  1. REDUCED: reduced GAPPS is included, some functions might not work, but there is 500MB of free space in /system for you to flash another GAPPS package.
  2. FULL: more complete GAPPS is included, most of the functions should be fine but the /system is very full.

2wayRadio

Mar 12, 2012
Hi been having issues with this rom and also ArrowOS 12 and the issue is the Back Gesture not working, is it an android 12 problem. Apart from that i think both roms are excellent.

irmas5

Installed latest reduced rom. Booting, looks everything ok. adb devices showing phone are connected. When i trying go to bootloader and fastboot twrp recovery not showing phone anymore. waiting for devices. Updated adb and fastboot drivers, nothing not helping. How i can fix this problem? looks like that

Attachments

• 2022-02-20 14_06_45-Window1.png
    2022-02-20 14_06_45-Window1.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 2022-02-20 14_04_52-Window.png
    2022-02-20 14_04_52-Window.png
    44 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

runekock

Apr 24, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Nexus 6
Installed latest reduced rom. Booting, looks everything ok. adb devices showing phone are connected. When i trying go to bootloader and fastboot twrp recovery not showing phone anymore. waiting for devices. Updated adb and fastboot drivers, nothing not helping. How i can fix this problem? looks like that
Look in device manager in Windows. After the phone has gone into bootloader mode, does it show up in device manager? Or is it an unidentified device? If so, you haven't installed the correct driver.

irmas5

Look in device manager in Windows. After the phone has gone into bootloader mode, does it show up in device manager? Or is it an unidentified device? If so, you haven't installed the correct driver.
While phone it's turned on in device manager them see like android adb, or something like that. When going to bootloader them not seeing anymore. Reinstall windows and problem solved.

2wayRadio

Mar 12, 2012
What do you mean Back Gesture not working?
Well when i setup Navigation Gesture control (without nav buttons) you get the option to adjust sensitivity to swipe from left edge and right edge to go back one page/window like using back button and it did not work for me, there are a few comments on the internet about it on Android 12 in general. Cheers.

Missignal_Dev

Well when i setup Navigation Gesture control (without nav buttons) you get the option to adjust sensitivity to swipe from left edge and right edge to go back one page/window like using back button and it did not work for me, there are a few comments on the internet about it on Android 12 in general. Cheers.
Oh, I think I understood the problem. Don't set the back gesture sensitivity to "low", then it should work with no problem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X 6.0 for the Google Pixel 2 XL [taimen]

Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?
    Don't blame on me for bricking you device :D

qE4kqsj.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.
    Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -
    @joeyhuab
    @peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)
    Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

- Special Thanks -
    @PixelBoot for the device & kernel & vendor trees.

RgqrlpK.png

A bunch of customizations!

n6b8AXD.png

The System Partition is too small, so some GAPPs are removed.
    Some GAPPs related functions might not work.
    You might want to flash another GAPPS package to complete them.

gMGb8ee.png

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    Android File Host: CLICK HERE
    SourceForge: CLICK HERE

REDUCED: MINIMIZED GAPPS, SOME FUNCTIONS MIGHT NOT WORK. YOU CAN INSTALL ANOTHER GAPPS PACKAGE
    FULL: MORE COMPLETE GAPPS INCLUDED, BUT THE SYSTEM PARTITION HAS NO FREE SPACE

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    2. Reboot to Recovery
    3. Wipe Data/Cache/System
    4. Format Data (Optional)
    5. Flash the ROM
    6. Reboot to System
    7. Reboot to Recovery (Optional)
    8. Flash Magisk (Optional)
    9. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Reboot to Recovery
    2. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    3. Reboot to Recovery (Optional)
    4. Flash Magisk (Optional)
    5. Flash the ROM
    6. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

LU9gsrQ.png

Android OS version: 12
    Security patch level: February 2022
    Source Code: https://github.com/Evolution-X
    Kernel & Device & Vendor Trees:
    https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices/kernel_google_wahoo
    https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices/device_google_wahoo
    https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices/device_google_taimen
    https://gitlab.pixelexperience.org/android/vendor-blobs/vendor_google_taimen
    ROM Developer: joeyhuab
    Changelog - February 7, 2022
    - Fixed Bluetooth.
    - Now there are two variants of builds:
    1. REDUCED: reduced GAPPS is included, some functions might not work, but there is 500MB of free space in /system for you to flash another GAPPS package.
    2. FULL: more complete GAPPS is included, most of the functions should be fine but the /system is very full.
    Just because your phone's draw back you gave a new a12 rom to our pixel 2xl thank you coz evox stoped updates to 2xl & wanted to know will you continue building this rom for 2xl ?
    I can't promise, but I'd say that I'll continue building this ROM monthly when a new security patch is available.
    Changelog - January 16, 2022
    1. January security patch.
    2. Added "Setup Wizard", since some people need it to restore their data from Google account.

NOTE: since the system partition size is too small, a lot of GAPPS are removed so there might be some GAPPS related stuffs not working. I'm trying to figure out a workaround, maybe in the next build.
    Is there a January update, notes, changelog?
    Evox just merged January security patch today. But I'm having some trouble building it, seems like there's something wrong in the source, just wait now, I'm trying to solve it...