LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.
- Flash ROM.
- Flash Gapps.
- Format DATA. (not wipe, format data)
- Selinux permissive.
DRM (Netflix, etc).
- Find any? Report it(include logcat).
- Android File Host: Nexus 5X LineageOS
- Current release: 2022-07-03
- Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
- Kernel Source : kernel_lge_bullhead
- Feel free to join our Telegram group.