[ROM][12][UNOFFICIAL] Project Arcana 4.0 Dream Unified for Redmi 9A/9C/9 Activ (garden)[AOSP]

Search This thread

LiaFourté

Aug 29, 2016
Manila, Philippines
Redmi 9C
banner-png.5503907

Project Arcana for Redmi 9A/9C/9 Activ [garden]

What is this?
*Project Arcana is a simple rom, fueled by Pixel Experience that aims to be simple yet cunning. Project Arcana provides necessary
customization that is needed for every day life, from your traffic indicator down to your favorite icon styles.
While also promising to be simple, Project Arcana was made to be aesthetic without making its users go through a lot
of configurations. Project Arcana is a fan of simplicity. We strive to keep the ROM bloat free and fast.

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Fingerprint
You tell me

Flashing Steps
• Reboot to recovery
• Format data
• Flash ROM
• Flash OpenGApps or NikGApps for Android 12
• Flash Magisk
• Reboot System

DOWNLOAD ROM
DOWNLOAD GAPPS

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel

Al3xFreitex

Mar 20, 2022
hello arcana project, I loved the ROM but I found an error in the calls since when making a call in it the echo of my voice is heard, could you fix it please?

Reactions: Dcv1

Utsab_Mandal

Mar 23, 2022
banner-png.5503907

What is this?
*Project Arcana is a simple rom, fueled by Pixel Experience that aims to be simple yet cunning. Project Arcana provides necessary
customization that is needed for every day life, from your traffic indicator down to your favorite icon styles.
While also promising to be simple, Project Arcana was made to be aesthetic without making its users go through a lot
of configurations. Project Arcana is a fan of simplicity. We strive to keep the ROM bloat free and fast.

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Fingerprint
You tell me

Flashing Steps
• Reboot to recovery
• Format data
• Flash ROM
• Flash Magisk
• Reboot System

DOWNLOAD ROM
DOWNLOAD GAPPS

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel

is there any rom for poco c3 pls reply !!! , because poco c3 is also angelica

Fromfr

Mar 16, 2022
where can we know the updates, the evolution of this rom?. I would like to follow the resolution of the problem with the fingerprint reader. can anyone give feedback with the redmi 9c? is it more fluid less laggy than the Xiaomi rom?

Webitb19

Mar 31, 2022
Hello could you please add that it is working on poco c3. I installed it and it is confirmed the complete operation of the same

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220331-125448_Configurações.png
    Screenshot_20220331-125448_Configurações.png
    107 KB · Views: 502
  • Screenshot_20220331-125438_Configurações.png
    Screenshot_20220331-125438_Configurações.png
    210.4 KB · Views: 504

Dcv1

Aug 19, 2020
Do we need to wipe the system before flashing?

Is flashing of magisk necessary?

Dcv1

Aug 19, 2020
Hello could you please add that it is working on poco c3. I installed it and it is confirmed the complete operation of the same
Hey can you please give the step by step instructions how to flash it?
Are there any bugs?
Is volte, calling, wifi, Bluetooth & hotspot working?
Which camera app is provided?
And at last can you give the download link to the custom recovery that you used?

Thanks in advance,
Regards Dcv1

Dcv1

Aug 19, 2020
Please answer my question, How to install please give custom recovery link for Poco C3, Which camera app is included in the rom?

XtremeTHN22

Nov 3, 2021
this rom is awesome, but almost nothing works, camera not working, settings sometimes not working, i flashed miui 12.0.10 and then this rom

fibonacciman

Apr 7, 2022
banner-png.5503907

What is this?

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Fingerprint
You tell me

Flashing Steps
• Reboot to recovery
• Format data
• Flash ROM
• Flash Magisk
• Reboot System

DOWNLOAD ROM
DOWNLOAD GAPPS

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel

boss pwede magtanong?? pwede poba makainstall firmware sa cm flare s8 lite??

djasier

May 16, 2022
I've installed this rom on Redmi 9A Dandelion and nothing works. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, nothing

Al3xFreitex

Mar 20, 2022
hello, could someone help me? As you know, Xiaomi activated the ARB (AntiRollBack) protection for the redmi9A and I can't install this Rom that I like so much because I can't go back to MIUI 12.0.10

djasier

May 16, 2022
Hi anyone can help me?? I installed this ROM and I can't get my contacts of google because my account doesn't appear in Google Contacts.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    banner-png.5503907

What is this?

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Fingerprint
    You tell me

Flashing Steps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Format data
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Magisk
    • Reboot System

DOWNLOAD ROM
    DOWNLOAD GAPPS

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

hello arcana project, I loved the ROM but I found an error in the calls since when making a call in it the echo of my voice is heard, could you fix it please?
    the device is Redmi9A Dandelion
    u have to use a magisk module to fix that
    banner-png.5503907

What is this?

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Fingerprint
    You tell me

Flashing Steps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Format data
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Magisk
    • Reboot System

DOWNLOAD ROM
    DOWNLOAD GAPPS

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

is there any rom for poco c3 pls reply !!! , because poco c3 is also angelica