1. Recommended Clean Flash
2. This build will replace your existing recovery with PE Recovery
2. Those who are on A12 or coming from any NON-FBE ROMs download and manually flash from recovery, and needs to format data once
3. Those who are on A11 FBE download and manually flash from recovery. Dirty flash will work. But clean flash recommended (no data wipe needed. Just wipe system and cache).
Things to be considered while shifting to the FBE build of PixelExperience Android 12:
1. TWRP and its derivatives can't handle A12 decryption properly yet. Internal storage wouldn't be accessible from twrp and It's derivatives. It should be fixed by the TWRP team and they are working on that. You can track the progress from here: https://gerrit.twrp.me/ . This means you won't be able to mount internal storage in TWRP and its derivatives. PE recovery doesn't try to mount storage. So no problem with that. But you can always use external storage such as an SD card and OTG with Pendrive for flashing files.
2. A11 encrypted PE users can dirty flash this build from recovery and it will boot. But clean flash recommended (no data wipe needed. Just wipe system and cache in PE recovery). Decrypted A11 users or users coming from any non encrypted rom may need to either clean flash including data format, or flash fbe remover again after flashing A12 FBE, which can be found here: https://t.me/pexootd/332544
* February security patch.
* Added face unlock.
* Added support for left side volume panel.
* Upstreamed all the relavent repos with LineageOS
* Translations imported
* Lot of bug fixes
* Fixed Mic issue
* Fixed Data Usage
* Switched kernel to EAS
* Improved memory management
* Improved the performance.
* Upstreamed the Kernel