[ROM][12][Xiaomi Mi A2] PixelExperience [AOSP][22-02-2022]

Search This thread

Federic999

Oct 20, 2012
i have many problems with performance and stability, too much freeze in all apps, i thinked a bad configuration of my but not, any suggestion? sorry my english, i learning

Leo_13

Mar 13, 2011
seems like the author started a new rom:
As they say in my neighborhood, he's a culiadaso.

Como se dice en mi barrio, es un culiadaso.

jooo156

May 11, 2022
NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi A2 [jasmine_sprout]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)
Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device
Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
WFD
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
Lights
Sound/vibration

Install Instructions
Screenshots

Gcam
MUST READ

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download PixelExperience

Donate

Liked my work? Give me a beer
UPI :- [email protected]

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
My Telegram channel
My Telegram group
My blog

Install Instructions link not wroking

d2ferrao

May 25, 2022
Hi.
I'm sorry if this is not the right place to report this but I'll do it anyway.
I have installed this ROM and everythings working properly. The only issue I'm facing is related to sending SMS.
When the network mode is set to LTE, for example, it has 4G but takes ages to send a SMS.
Is anyone facing this problem?
Thanks and congrats for the great ROM!

Hi.
I'm sorry if this is not the right place to report this but I'll do it anyway.
I have installed this ROM and everythings working properly. The only issue I'm facing is related to sending SMS.
When the network mode is set to LTE, for example, it has 4G but takes ages to send a SMS.
Is anyone facing this problem?
Thanks and congrats for the great ROM!
Nope..no such issues for me

Ardnij10

May 29, 2021
I've used this rom for a couple of weeks. Yes, there is stability problem... apps and animations freeze a lot...let me tell you guys why... so Mi A2 has 4gb ram, the official rom (android 10) and also unofficial pe rom (android 11) takes 1.9gb ram just for running, so the phone gets 2.1gb free ram to operate (apps, animations etc.)... but this pe rom (android 12) takes 2.9gb just for running the phone, so the phone gets only 1.1gb ram to perform everything... as you can guess that's not enough ram to run a phone smoothly.... hence the lags in performance

misterbirra

Mar 17, 2021
I've used this rom for a couple of weeks. Yes, there is stability problem... apps and animations freeze a lot...let me tell you guys why... so Mi A2 has 4gb ram, the official rom (android 10) and also unofficial pe rom (android 11) takes 1.9gb ram just for running, so the phone gets 2.1gb free ram to operate (apps, animations etc.)... but this pe rom (android 12) takes 2.9gb just for running the phone, so the phone gets only 1.1gb ram to perform everything... as you can guess that's not enough ram to run a phone smoothly.... hence the lags in performance
Are you able to check which background apps are actually eating the RAM to reach 2.9gb? There are many apps to do this. Maybe there are some apps that can be disabled to save memory?

coamtasis

Jun 10, 2022
Hi,

I installed this rom, found 2 bugs.

First - selfie camera is flu
Second - face recognition system detects too late.

Top Liked Posts