[ROM][12][Xiaomi Mi A2] PixelExperience [AOSP][25-07-2022]

Search This thread

eabhi

This rom is fbe encrypted so if you are in non fbe rom you will need to clean flash else you dont need clean flash
I am on the Feb 2022 Pixel Experience ROM from this thread itself (your ROM). Is it FBE encrypted, sorry but don't know that. Can i just update rather than clean install.

Also does the new ROM has IR Blaster fixed. Would love to use it again, can't use in the Feb 2022 Android 12 Pixel Experience ROM

I am on the Feb 2022 Pixel Experience ROM from this thread itself (your ROM). Is it FBE encrypted, sorry but don't know that. Can i just update rather than clean install.

Also does the new ROM has IR Blaster fixed. Would love to use it again, can't use in the Feb 2022 Android 12 Pixel Experience ROM
Yes you can upgrade freely without bother about anything normal update would do the job and yeah ir blaster is fixed as well

psklf

Apr 9, 2018
can you give me the install instructions for this rom, because the link is inactive. Thanks

look at this one.

Reactions: Immanuel Raj

varoyzf

Aug 14, 2012
1. Yes bro noted that...this has been there around a while for now in jasmine community i am trying to fix it once and for all .. lemme try my best
2. Pixel Experience rom doesnt support it man

Hello Immanuel, thanks for this anwesome ROM, it works really well.

1. I found that the mics are twisted (main mic on the bottom and small mic for noise cancelling on the top of the phone). I mean, when I try to record something (voice note or send an audio via Telegram), the top mic of the phone is acting like the main mic and the voice is recorded by it, not by the main mic on the bottom of the phone.

I don´t have rooted my ROM and can´t chek it, but probably could be a miss configuration in the "mixer_paths.xml". Could your please check it when you have time?

Thank u in advance!

EDIT: I'm using June 2022 version (PixelExperience_jasmine_sprout-12.1-20220620-1727-UNOFFICIAL)

Last edited:

eabhi

1. I found that the mics are twisted (main mic on the bottom and small mic for noise cancelling on the top of the phone). I mean, when I try to record something (voice note or send an audio via Telegram), the top mic of the phone is acting like the main mic and the voice is recorded by it, not by the main mic on the bottom of the phone.

I don´t have rooted my ROM and can´t chek it, but probably could be a miss configuration in the "mixer_paths.xml". Could your please check it when you have time?

Thank u in advance!
Which Version do you have.. Feb 2022 or June 2022?

Edwardnv

Jul 18, 2022
Hello Inmanuel, so far everything is fine with the ROM but it does not recognize my type c headphones, do you know how to solve it? Thanks in advance

Thank u in advance!

EDIT: I'm using June 2022 version (PixelExperience_jasmine_sprout-12.1-20220620-1727-UNOFFICIAL)
Hey ! Hi! THanks for the testing and reporting it.

Actually its intended to work in the way it is

Its like....when proximity isnt covered [Video recording] it uses the top mic and when proximity is covered [Call] it uses the bottom mic

THis isnt the case always tho but just said it as its how it must and it works... some apps works differently tho..Thanks for the report . Ill check from myside once too

Reactions: varoyzf

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, but unable to access the ROM Update file from internal memory when booting by fastboot.

I think I did something when installing the Feb version, but unable to find it again.

Let me try with fastboot option again...

BTW is there any other recovery that can be installed on MIA2?
    There is no supported recovery for decryption..use pe recovery (built inside the rom - works good unless you tampered or replaced it with a flash...if u wanna recover it flash the current rom u are in again in the same slot )for updating ...for first time flashing alone use twrp
    can you give me the install instructions for this rom, because the link is inactive. Thanks

look at this one.

Thank u in advance!

Hey ! Hi! THanks for the testing and reporting it.

Actually its intended to work in the way it is

Its like....when proximity isnt covered [Video recording] it uses the top mic and when proximity is covered [Call] it uses the bottom mic

THis isnt the case always tho but just said it as its how it must and it works... some apps works differently tho..Thanks for the report . Ill check from myside once too
    +1.

I can hear music via Type c headphones, but if I make a call, I can not hear anything. I'm using the june 2022 version
    Fixed as welll....will ship in next update or fix is just remove and re-insert it for now
    Thank u very much.
    In mi phone usb file transfer doesn't work :(. The rest of the options do work (usb connection, midi, ptp). I don't understand it.
    Please check your computer for usb drivers . Everything works in the rom side
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for DeviceName [jasmine_sprout]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1 (12L)

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Sourceforge

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    My Telegram channel
    My Telegram group
    PixelExperience blog

Misc
    Screenshots
    GCAM
    MUST READ
    Install Instructions

EDIT [28-07-2022]

Fixed some minor issues nd repushed the update pls check and enjoy THanks

EDIT [25-07-2022]

Thanks for waiting patiently for nearly 5 months [From FEB 2020] for the update
    Thanks for keeping hope on me and trusting me that i will provide updates
    Sorry if i was late to repley to question i tried my best to be availabe inspite of my personal life
    Report bugs if any
    Ask for support if any

Keep supporting
    Love you guys
    Thanks for making this amazing ROM for users and giving updates but it confuses people and me to pick thread, there are three different threads made by you instead of updating, that would be simple and really helpful for us.
    I believe the "Security patch level" in the initial post is wrong? February 2022 instead of 2021 hopefully?
    Thanks for the info...fixed now
    Stable for daily use?