[ROM][12][Xiaomi Mi A2] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL][25-07-2022]

Search This thread
Hey, Immanuel Raj thanks for this amazing ROM. I have installed the 0452 build. So far so good. But now 'm having trouble using OEM MI A2 type-c to 3.5 converter. Music is playing but whenever I'm placing a call the MIC is not working. Have to turn on loud speaker while using headset.
Hey...can you please try out this build and let me know the result with a logcat https://withered-sea-ed4b.mirrorwit...mine_sprout-12.1-20220813-1047-UNOFFICIAL.zip

eXil3d69

Aug 17, 2022
Thanks for this amazing rom, Immanuel. I have been using this rom for few days and everything is working smoothly.

But one issue I faced is that the wifi on both 2.4g and 5g has become weaker than the stock rom. Can you please look into this?

shanky1802

Nov 12, 2013
EDIT [28-07-2022]

Fixed some minor issues nd repushed the update pls check and enjoy THanks

EDIT [25-07-2022]

Thanks for waiting patiently for nearly 5 months [From FEB 2020] for the update
Thanks for keeping hope on me and trusting me that i will provide updates
Sorry if i was late to repley to question i tried my best to be availabe inspite of my personal life
Report bugs if any
Ask for support if any

Keep supporting
Love you guys
Whenever I open the JioSaavn app the phone hard reboots. A problem since the last update. Benn using this since last march but still a problem in this build as well.

Thanks for this amazing rom, Immanuel. I have been using this rom for few days and everything is working smoothly.

But one issue I faced is that the wifi on both 2.4g and 5g has become weaker than the stock rom. Can you please look into this?
Stock has different drivers...in this rom we have 4.19 kernel so this has different drivers and its from other device so yeah..ig it proves it

Reactions: eXil3d69

sp4chamara

Oct 21, 2012
Maharagama
Hi,
First of all thank you very much for the ROM. Using since last week and everything seems fine to me.

But I would like to share an experience with you recently I am facing. I don't know if it's a bug or my fault.

I have a Haylou LS05 watch. Soon after it paired with the phone,it disconnects automatically. I can't access the watch through the Haylou Fit App or any other.
What should I do ?

( Note : it didn't happened with the previous A11 Rom)

Hi,
First of all thank you very much for the ROM. Using since last week and everything seems fine to me.

But I would like to share an experience with you recently I am facing. I don't know if it's a bug or my fault.

I have a Haylou LS05 watch. Soon after it paired with the phone,it disconnects automatically. I can't access the watch through the Haylou Fit App or any other.
What should I do ?

( Note : it didn't happened with the previous A11 Rom)
Hi !

I would suggest to check things on the watch side first
THen connect the watch with other device and see
And then try clean flashing and then checking
Check with different version of app
If nothing works then give me logcat

ps: I am having and using Mi band hrx edition. Mi band 4 and Glaxy watch 4 and airdopes 141 and eveything seems to work fine with bluetooth and the respective apps so please make sure to check on your side once if its broken ill be happy to hear bug report and fix it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is no file to be downloaded at the pixel experience site, it says "No builds yet".
    Yea...takes some time...some procedures are left and also the build system is closed so it may be next month i guess
    Installed this two days ago following the included guide that uses the PixelExperience recovery, works flawlessly, it's perfect.

Thank you very much for your work
    Official time
    You are the best for this
    Yea...takes some time...some procedures are left and also the build system is closed so it may be next month i guess
    Thanks for your effort congrats.
    Hello I've installed custom rom but i'm having the microphone distortion issue....other people on call can hear distortion and noises...can you help me fix it!
    The rom is absolutely amazing but this is the only issue i'm facing can you pleaseee pleasseee help me out with it..!😥😥

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi A2 [jasmine_sprout]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1 (12L)

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked the work? Give the team a beer
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    My Telegram Channel
    My Telegram Group
    Our blog

EDIT [01-09-2022]
    This rom is now official.
    The first build will be published soon.
    Thanks for waiting patiently for the update and keeping hope on me and trusting me that i will provide updates
    Sorry if i was late to reply to questions, i tried my best to be availabe inspite of my personal life
    Report bugs if any
    Ask for support if any
    Keep supporting
    Love you guys

EDIT [28-07-2022]
    Fixed some minor issues nd repushed the update pls check and enjoy THanks

EDIT [25-07-2022]
    Thanks for waiting patiently for nearly 5 months [From FEB 2020] for the update
    Thanks for keeping hope on me and trusting me that i will provide updates
    Sorry if i was late to repley to question i tried my best to be availabe inspite of my personal life
    Report bugs if any
    Ask for support if any
    Keep supporting
    Love you guys
    There is no file to be downloaded at the pixel experience site, it says "No builds yet".
    Thanks for making this amazing ROM for users and giving updates but it confuses people and me to pick thread, there are three different threads made by you instead of updating, that would be simple and really helpful for us.
    I believe the "Security patch level" in the initial post is wrong? February 2022 instead of 2021 hopefully?
    Thanks for the info...fixed now