[ROM][12][Xiaomi Mi A2] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL][25-07-2022]

Search This thread

eabhi

This rom is fbe encrypted so if you are in non fbe rom you will need to clean flash else you dont need clean flash
I am on the Feb 2022 Pixel Experience ROM from this thread itself (your ROM). Is it FBE encrypted, sorry but don't know that. Can i just update rather than clean install.

Also does the new ROM has IR Blaster fixed. Would love to use it again, can't use in the Feb 2022 Android 12 Pixel Experience ROM

I am on the Feb 2022 Pixel Experience ROM from this thread itself (your ROM). Is it FBE encrypted, sorry but don't know that. Can i just update rather than clean install.

Also does the new ROM has IR Blaster fixed. Would love to use it again, can't use in the Feb 2022 Android 12 Pixel Experience ROM
Yes you can upgrade freely without bother about anything normal update would do the job and yeah ir blaster is fixed as well

psklf

Apr 9, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Xiaomi Mi A2
can you give me the install instructions for this rom, because the link is inactive. Thanks

look at this one.

Reactions: Immanuel Raj

varoyzf

Aug 14, 2012
1. Yes bro noted that...this has been there around a while for now in jasmine community i am trying to fix it once and for all .. lemme try my best
2. Pixel Experience rom doesnt support it man

Hello Immanuel, thanks for this anwesome ROM, it works really well.

1. I found that the mics are twisted (main mic on the bottom and small mic for noise cancelling on the top of the phone). I mean, when I try to record something (voice note or send an audio via Telegram), the top mic of the phone is acting like the main mic and the voice is recorded by it, not by the main mic on the bottom of the phone.

I don´t have rooted my ROM and can´t chek it, but probably could be a miss configuration in the "mixer_paths.xml". Could your please check it when you have time?

Thank u in advance!

EDIT: I'm using June 2022 version (PixelExperience_jasmine_sprout-12.1-20220620-1727-UNOFFICIAL)

Last edited:

eabhi

1. I found that the mics are twisted (main mic on the bottom and small mic for noise cancelling on the top of the phone). I mean, when I try to record something (voice note or send an audio via Telegram), the top mic of the phone is acting like the main mic and the voice is recorded by it, not by the main mic on the bottom of the phone.

I don´t have rooted my ROM and can´t chek it, but probably could be a miss configuration in the "mixer_paths.xml". Could your please check it when you have time?

Thank u in advance!
Which Version do you have.. Feb 2022 or June 2022?

Edwardnv

Jul 18, 2022
Hello Inmanuel, so far everything is fine with the ROM but it does not recognize my type c headphones, do you know how to solve it? Thanks in advance

Thank u in advance!

EDIT: I'm using June 2022 version (PixelExperience_jasmine_sprout-12.1-20220620-1727-UNOFFICIAL)
Hey ! Hi! THanks for the testing and reporting it.

Actually its intended to work in the way it is

Its like....when proximity isnt covered [Video recording] it uses the top mic and when proximity is covered [Call] it uses the bottom mic

THis isnt the case always tho but just said it as its how it must and it works... some apps works differently tho..Thanks for the report . Ill check from myside once too

Reactions: varoyzf

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Installed this two days ago following the included guide that uses the PixelExperience recovery, works flawlessly, it's perfect.

Thank you very much for your work
    will we get future updates over the air or do we have to wipe everything and flash the updated version everytime?
    Official editions have OTA updates. You will not need to wipe everything.
    Here's how to update, as explained on the PixelExperience website:
    1. Open Settings, navigate to “System”, tap on “Advanced” and tap on “System update”.
    2. Click the Refresh Icon in the top right corner.
    3. If an update is available, press the “Download” button.
    4. When the download completes, click “Install”. Once the update process has finished, the device will display a “Reboot” button, you may need to go into the Updater menu in Settings, “System” to see it. This will reboot you into the updated system.
    How do I update my latest unofficial build to official without losing data? will adb sideload work? @Immanuel Raj
    Probably doesnt have any way without losing data update official from unofficial but i am sure @Immanuel Raj know best way
    No way that had happend...please explain in detail

Also about the locking thing....jasmine_sprout is one of the devices except pixels that can be bootloader locked but i dont recomend doing it... atleast not in this stage...so do at your own risk...let me know if you did..interested and wanna know more
    This happend in payment service of Ana Vodafone app by Vodafone Egypt.
    Still having this problem.
    I won't risk relocking my phone again. I may end up trapped.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi A2 [jasmine_sprout]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1 (12L)

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked the work? Give the team a beer
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    My Telegram Channel
    My Telegram Group
    Our blog

EDIT [01-09-2022]
    This rom is now official.
    The first build will be published soon.
    Thanks for waiting patiently for the update and keeping hope on me and trusting me that i will provide updates
    Sorry if i was late to reply to questions, i tried my best to be availabe inspite of my personal life
    Report bugs if any
    Ask for support if any
    Keep supporting
    Love you guys

EDIT [28-07-2022]
    Fixed some minor issues nd repushed the update pls check and enjoy THanks

EDIT [25-07-2022]
    Thanks for waiting patiently for nearly 5 months [From FEB 2020] for the update
    Thanks for keeping hope on me and trusting me that i will provide updates
    Sorry if i was late to repley to question i tried my best to be availabe inspite of my personal life
    Report bugs if any
    Ask for support if any
    Keep supporting
    Love you guys
    There is no file to be downloaded at the pixel experience site, it says "No builds yet".
    Yea...takes some time...some procedures are left and also the build system is closed so it may be next month i guess
    Installed this two days ago following the included guide that uses the PixelExperience recovery, works flawlessly, it's perfect.

Thank you very much for your work
    will we get future updates over the air or do we have to wipe everything and flash the updated version everytime?
    Official editions have OTA updates. You will not need to wipe everything.
    Here's how to update, as explained on the PixelExperience website:
    1. Open Settings, navigate to “System”, tap on “Advanced” and tap on “System update”.
    2. Click the Refresh Icon in the top right corner.
    3. If an update is available, press the “Download” button.
    4. When the download completes, click “Install”. Once the update process has finished, the device will display a “Reboot” button, you may need to go into the Updater menu in Settings, “System” to see it. This will reboot you into the updated system.