No, it does not. You need to download it from here:
I also noticed this issue on fresh install while using YouTube vanced. Restart didn't even fix it so media consumption is unwatchable.
I didn't first flash to international edition, I simply unlocked bootloader and installed PE-Plus. I never had any issues with fingerprint at all.I've recently freshly installed PE 12 Plus on my T-Mobile OP8T by following the steps
2)MSM Tool to Flash One Plus International Edition
3)After Flashing International Edition, Unlock Bootloader and Install PE
When I do these steps everything works fine but when I'm trying to register my fingerprint the phone does not "vibrate" indicating that my fingerprint has been scanned/registered.
Another use who recently did the same steps has the same problem. Any help?
Should I try reflashing stock and starting over?
Do you have to flash this via fastboot on the computer?No, it does not. You need to download it from here:
I've had the best luck with LMC 8.4
I haven't used anything that's hasn't worked, Bluetooth sometimes has stability issues depending on what you're connected to. For me I've only found 1 Bluetooth speaker that's giving me problems, but it works flawlessly when connected to my car or anything else. I've not tried hotspot tho, but everything else has been PRETTY stable.
Installed this rom today can't get fingerprint registration working. It is not detecting any fingerprint.
PixelExperience for OnePlus8T[kebab]
What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)
Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device
Based on Android 12.1
You tell me
DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website
[*]UPI-ID:- [email protected]
Help with project translation
Our Telegram channel
Device Specified Telegram Group
- Android OS version: 12.1.0_r2
- Security patch level: March 2022
- Build author/Device Maintainer: Rohan Hasabe
- Device Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices
- Kernel Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices/kernel_oneplus_sm8250
- Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience
- ROM Developer: jhenrique09
Is you fingerprint reader working? Are you able to register you fingerprint?Awesome work for the ROM, so far my 8t feels perfect.
I found a single bug not sure it is just happening to me, if you swipe right on the home menu for the Google page, instead of the articles I get the page and the news loads after a second.
I don't have that issue on the pixel so a question to anyone that have that too or it just me?.
i tried locking the bootloader on pixel expierence 12. I used this tutorial https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/kebab/install/ it is explained in the final step.
it did not work however I dont know if the procedure is different on the oneplus 8t.
If someone has some info on how to do it , I would like to hear that.
1) You don't have to reflash ROM, only if you switch between Normal and Plus version - there are OTA updates availableLike many others OOS12 doesn't float my boat, so I'm thinking of going down the PE route, and had a couple of questions ....
1) How do updates work? Is there incremental/ota updates, or is it a complete reflash each time around (with wiping the phone each time)
2) Does anyone know is Android for Work works on these ROMs. If I'm going to use this on my main device, I need Android for Work for my work email etc..
3) I see that banking apps/google pay work on this rom. Do you need to do anything post install for this (e.g. install anything else to trick it into thinking the bootloader's locked etc.).