[ROM][12L/12.1][Unofficial][Updated 06/04/22] Project Arcana

Search This thread

palamosteliaro

Jan 14, 2009
try repartitioning it will solve the issue, because you are the only one reporting this bug
Why repartitioning would make any difference? Weren't you the one who was asking to test your fox recovery because you dont have the device to test yourself?
It seemed that I was the only one using the ROM, thats why I was the only one reporting the issue, but here you have another user.

Google Play installation error, I also had this problem

I don't mean any disrespect, but nothing is better than a unusable rom. I appreciate your work and trying to keep the development for the 5 ii alive, but you have a new release every 2 days or so... Quality over quantity my friend. Don't waste your time releasing a rom that no one will use because its literally unusable, concentrate on one and make it actually usable for daily use.

King081

Why repartitioning would make any difference? Weren't you the one who was asking to test your fox recovery because you dont have the device to test yourself?
It seemed that I was the only one using the ROM, thats why I was the only one reporting the issue, but here you have another user.

I don't mean any disrespect, but nothing is better than a unusable rom. I appreciate your work and trying to keep the development for the 5 ii alive, but you have a new release every 2 days or so... Quality over quantity my friend. Don't waste your time releasing a rom that no one will use because its literally unusable, concentrate on one and make it actually usable for daily use.
his issue is different to yours, plus all these issues are something i cant fix, if its rom side

Tenhow.XDA

Jan 4, 2021
The response is very very quick. What a fantastic rom, although google contact sync is not available at fitst time. And I find a [Grimoire] > [System] > [Enable Google Services] switch, then switch it on, contact and photo sync is back! the features like gaming space and proof are very good.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

7vII1Sf.png

Project Arcana for Xperia 5 II [PDX206]

What Project Arcana?
    * A custom mobile phone operating system based on Android Open Source Project focused on improving user experience, with a little bit of spice.

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Download
    (G-apps already included)

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Flash Instructions
    //plug in USB while holding VOL+ during boot, make sure charge LED is blue
    //reboot to fastbootd:
    fastboot reboot fastboot
    //flash the ROM:
    fastboot set_active a
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
    fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img
    fastboot erase metadata // only on first install, ignore on upgrading
    fastboot delete-logical-partition product_a
    fastboot delete-logical-partition system_a // so that fastboot won't complain about disk space
    fastboot create-logical-partition product_a 0 // size is 0, will auto-resize during flash
    fastboot flash product product.img
    fastboot create-logical-partition system_a 0
    fastboot flash system system.img
    //erase userdata:
    fastboot erase userdata // also only on first install
    //boot the ROM:
    fastboot reboot​

Credits: malik1004 for his trees and guides
    My phone already updated to A12. Will this rom work on it? Thanks.
    downgrade to A11