[ROM][12L][A505F][A505FN] PixelExperience Plus 12.1

Search This thread

santhoosh

THANKS MAN CAN YOU HELP ME BY MAKE ANOTHER DIALER APP ON THIS GREAT ROM WITH RECORD CALLS AND EASY HISTORY AND DIAL LIKE Xiaomi DIALER AS EXAMPLE THANKS
There are different custom roms without google dialer like lineage os based roms. This is pixel experience and all you can expect is google apps. You can go for lineage if you want different dialer with call recording.

ayushj2.

Apr 9, 2018
So volume in general i mean the audio from speaker is really low compared to what it used to be in original
is that a problem? is there a fix?
Or it's just the way in custom roms like these

If there's a third party app to fix these pls do tell

TheWolf_Prod

Aug 2, 2021
Is Magisk works with this ROM (on A505FN)?
I have OrangeFox with Magisk Builtin but im not sure if i should done the Magisk instalation.

So far I tested Magisk on Stock ROM - works, not working on PixelUI (boot loop).

Nice ROM btw.

JuanTamqd21

Is Magisk works with this ROM (on A505FN)?
I have OrangeFox with Magisk Builtin but im not sure if i should done the Magisk instalation.

So far I tested Magisk on Stock ROM - works, not working on PixelUI (boot loop).

Nice ROM btw.
maybe read Magisk notes about samsung devices
for magisk usage, you need patched recovery(like the one u using rn), or patched kernel(prefferable).
Join our telegram group for more support

TheWolf_Prod

Aug 2, 2021
I just do a backup and tested if phone boot after magisk finish download additional files - and it works.
Perfect ROM - thanks!

Edit:
WIFI Stopped Working - When I turn WIFI On, then i connect to my Router - WIFI in my phone automatically turns off...

Last edited:

erssan

Jan 19, 2014
If anyone has installed this version, can they take a screenshot and upload it here?

Nashiro10

Oct 15, 2017
Bluetooth stops working and unstable.
Wrong
This rom is really stable (have been using it for several weeks)
It does have a problem where you cant use wifi and Bluetooth at the same time
It just stops working but a reboot fixes it
If you're experiencing several errors do clean flash the rom again
And add Mint Kernel to it

Nashiro10

Oct 15, 2017
If anyone has installed this version, can they take a screenshot and upload it here?
Screenshot_20220531-010053_Settings.png

Nashiro10

Oct 15, 2017
Not working for me.
please explain in more detail
Its clear
Set your brightness to 100%
(the slider all the way to the right)
And turn on night mode
And follow the instructions on screen carefully
Around 80% register the edges of your fingers as it specifies in the instructions for it

valizadeidin

Mar 1, 2022
I install this version (PixelExperience_Plus_a505fn-12.1-20220503-1635-UNOFFICIAL.zip) on my a505G.
WhatsApp Image 2022-06-04 at 11.35.35 AM.jpeg

until now everything good but I get an error when I try to register my fingerprint in the phone settings
WhatsApp Image 2022-06-04 at 11.35.35 AM (1).jpeg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    proxy.jpg

PixelExperiencePlus for A50[A505F|A505FN]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound/vibration
    Encryption
    Enforcing Selinux
    NFC (A505FN)

Known issues
    VOLTE/VOWIFI

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Pixel Experience Plus 12.1

Download - Sourceforge

Donate
    Liked my work? Buy me a Coffee

How to Flash
    • Get any latest custom recovery
    • Backup everything including vbmeta, dtb and dtbo
    • Wipe system, vendor, product
    • Format Data -> yes
    • Flash latest PixelExperience_Plus Build
    • Reboot system
    Note: Wipe Format data is mandatory for the first time for Encrypted+NoRoot build, dirty flash can be done for the upcoming same type of builds

Thanks to all the testers from our Telegram Group
    Turn on Dark mode and set brightness to 100% then enroll fingerprint, Try to enroll on the edges after 80% enrollment to complete it. Revert the changes made if you want and use the FP to unlock the screen
    THANKS MAN CAN YOU HELP ME BY MAKE ANOTHER DIALER APP ON THIS GREAT ROM WITH RECORD CALLS AND EASY HISTORY AND DIAL LIKE Xiaomi DIALER AS EXAMPLE THANKS
    There are different custom roms without google dialer like lineage os based roms. This is pixel experience and all you can expect is google apps. You can go for lineage if you want different dialer with call recording.
    ouh...really bad news for me... I wanted an AOSP rom with finger print and without samsung experience... but is impossible to find
    really, you guys don't read too much.
    So I took the time to flash this and it works following his instructions for a505FN....
    bad news, I've got a bug where when i unlock the phone, it wont unlock, goes black and locks me out again, no errors or anything. also for the first like 5 / 6 restarts wifi didnt work at all - turned off and on.

so back to stock i go xD

This is why i dont bother with them.

Edit; How the hell do i get back to twrp now? has it gone? so i have to go to stock and cant just keep my twrp?
    you probably change kernel thats why you get locked out. Maybe join our telegram channel so that we can help you with that.
    me nither

nither do i
    Same , cant add fingerprint
    Maybe describe your problem more. Where do it get stucked? What happens when you insert Fp? on Telegram, many members already added their FP.
    Bro can you check it it's not working in A505f till now
    It is working with A505F just Flash the FN build
    Changelog:

PixelExperience_Plus_a505f[n]-12.1-20220502

• Fix Biometrics Fingerprint
    • Fix FOD on AOD
    • Added Quick Tap Feature
    • Synced with April Security Patch