[ROM][12L][AKARI][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1

Search This thread

Cuonglla117

Aug 8, 2021
Sony Xperia XZ1
Yeah I'm still trying to get the camera working and it's easier for me while developing to use a magisk module. But once and if everything is running I'll provide a flashable zip.

EDIT: The magisk module on gitlab was only a quickwin to get a newer version of the sony camera working but I'm already working on the same version which was on stock.
And i notice that with original camera that come with the rom the image quality was bad , could not say extactly but it have high noise etc..

Bork Bork

Sep 5, 2019
It should be noted that while NFC is working it is always on with no way to turn it off whatsoever.

cuynu

Aug 3, 2021
Xperia XZ2
When i connect to vpn for about one hours, all apps such as telegram,youtube,gmail,etc can't be connect even i disconnected vpn, its stuck on connecting, after restart, above application connect normally but after using vpn for one hours, the problem persists, i did a clean flash but problem not solved. I using vpn application : v2rayNG and 1111

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220718-204939_Nekogram.png
    Screenshot_20220718-204939_Nekogram.png
    373.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20220718-210353_YouTube.png
    Screenshot_20220718-210353_YouTube.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 14

Rachsutha

Apr 10, 2015
When i connect to vpn for about one hours, all apps such as telegram,youtube,gmail,etc can't be connect even i disconnected vpn, its stuck on connecting, after restart, above application connect normally but after using vpn for one hours, the problem persists, i did a clean flash but problem not solved. I using vpn application : v2rayNG and 1111
Do you use vpn for free internet?

remunramu

Jul 9, 2019
Does anyone have a problem with connecting a controller?
I have DS4, it can connect but does not work, it shown light purple led not blue. I cant play PSX anymore.

Another question, If I update via ota will I lose my root access?

pgraf

Jan 2, 2013
Fonts: I don't know, sorry
Pass SafetyNet: MagiskHide Props Config + run prop to change fingerprint, Universal SafetyNet Fix, Enable DenyList in Magisk Settings and add Netflix to DenyList
Is therme any tutorial on how to change the fingerprint, i can Pass the basic integrity check but the cts profile doesn't match - my banking app refuses to install...

dtrunk90

Oct 29, 2021
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact
Xperia XZ2
Is therme any tutorial on how to change the fingerprint, i can Pass the basic integrity check but the cts profile doesn't match - my banking app refuses to install...
You can run the command "props" via adb or termux as root: adb shell (in case of adb), su (you may need to grant su permissions on your phone. It will automatically ask if you run this command) and then props. It will give you options you can choose from by entering numbers.

pgraf

Jan 2, 2013
Thanks, worked really easy using termux, entering "su" then "props" and following the instructions....

BENETNATH

Jan 7, 2011
sorry, about H8314

thanks for your help

Last edited:

Trace.Oneil

Is there anyone that can please fix the stereo sound? It does,not seperate channels correctly and also one stays very soft no matter how you try to adjust stereo. It is really annoying when trying to stream etc. Top speaker/earphone is soft always. Bottom works fine but does not fade correctly when adjusting balance.

mak6021

Nov 26, 2016
Polotsk
The microphone does not work on the speakerphone, how to fix it? Sony xz2 h8266. The problem is solved by replacing the second microphone (the top).
Issue solved replacing the second microphone (top)

Attachments

• dmesg.rar
    88.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

MartinX3

Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2014
Mars
martinx3.github.io
@dtrunk90
Maybe this helps you to disable the forced dark theme in the battery saver mode on non oled devices.
Using a brighter screen at day because of this drains battery.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, I have a strange problem after using this ROM. When I play music or video with the volume turned up, I can clearly hear a broken sound coming from the upper speakers. At first I thought the speaker of the phone was broken, so I paid for a new one, but when I put in the new speaker, the broken sound still came out.
    When I used the official Sony ROM again, I found that the broken sound did not come from the speaker when I turned on the maximum volume. I thought the speaker was back to normal so i used this ROM again, then I found the annoying broken sound coming from the top speaker again, what caused this?
    I have exactly tie same problem. In my case the top speaker sounds broken and has very low volume. Also no proper stereo seperation,the Dev @dtrunk has said he will put it on his to do list,so we just have to wait patiently for fixes.
    1. Yes
    2. Please refer to the upgrade guide. Everything except upgrading to 19.1 recovery (due to a change) is described there: https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/akari/upgrade (and no you don't have to install stock 10 because you've done that already for 18.1)

Many thanks for your quick answer!
    It worked really smoothly after upgrading to the 19.1 recovery.
    one option is to upgrade to los 19.1
    in the firmware archive, the path META-INF / COM / ANDROID is looking for the metadata file, copying from the archive and changing it, you can open the file with the help of the total commander and change the bottom line pre-device = H8266, H8296, H8216, akari, akari_dual, save and transfer to the same place in the archive with the replacement of the old one. Make a data save.
    reboot into recovery and do formatting further gaps reboot system.
    Or just upgrade recovery to 19.1...
    2okPze5.png

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    About LineageOS
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12.x (S),
    which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo.
    And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Official LineageOS website : https://lineageos.org/
    About LineageOS Legal : https://lineageos.org/legal/

Important Information
    1. This ROM will never work with any versions of Google Camera (GCam)!
    2. You need to flash Stock Android 10 before flashing this ROM.

Downloads Links
    LineageOS 19.1:
    Official builds:
    Link

Google Applications (optional):
    MindTheGapps:
    https://wiki.lineageos.org/gapps
    Information: Flash the GApps before the first boot. If not, a clean flash is recommended.

Flashing and updating
    Please refer to the official installation guide at https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/akari

Issues and reports
    Report issues only if you are using the ROM kernel
    If an additional mod is installed, make sure it's unrelated, and mention it
    Make sure the issue wasn't discussed earlier in the threads
    Share a log of the error with Logcat for example

Also thanks to:
    Olivier
    Sjll
    The LineageOS Team
    The CyanogenMod Team
    Everyone involved in working and testing

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lineage 19.1 for Xperia XZ2, ROM for the Xperia XZ2

Contributors

dtrunk90, Sjll
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

Donation
    https://paypal.me/dtrunk90

ROM OS Version: Android 12L
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9
    ROM Firmware Required: Official Android 10.0 firmware
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2022-05-05
    Last Updated 2022-06-22
    Hi @dtrunk90 . I saw that tama phones were promoted to official 19.1. Can you say it'll be possible to update from unofficial to official without formatting?
    > A full data wipe is needed if you are coming from something other than an official build of LineageOS.
    @dtrunk now that there is an official build available,can you please provide a step by step guide on how to correctly update to Lineage 19.1 coming from Lineage 18.1. I have already downloaded all required files to update to 19.1 and would appreciate a step by step of how to update. Is it possible at all via Lineage Recovery?
    dirty flash:
    1. make a backup of all of your data
    2. update lineage recovery (fastboot flash boot command like described in the official install instructions)
    3. install 19.1 in new lineage recovery

clean flash:
    1. make a backup of all of your data
    2. please refer to the official installation instructions

Additionally: https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/akari/upgrade
    Official builds are now available!

In order to switch from unofficial to official builds a clean flash is required. Please refer to the official installation guide on how to clean flash properly.

EDIT: And please don't forget to update recovery as well. Otherwise you'll notice an error message when trying to install 19.1.
    Could you make sony stock camera work on this rom without magisk access. Many thanks . The rom work flawlesslly but camera quality so bad
    Yeah I'm still trying to get the camera working and it's easier for me while developing to use a magisk module. But once and if everything is running I'll provide a flashable zip.

EDIT: The magisk module on gitlab was only a quickwin to get a newer version of the sony camera working but I'm already working on the same version which was on stock.