[ROM][12L][AKARI][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1

Search This thread

scaniathe

Jun 12, 2014
Wadowice
On akari/tama devices only? Or lineage in general?
I have Akari H8216 from poland provider Plus. I remember when i install first time lineage 18.1 unofficial i can not pick up connections because not red green notice in dialer. After install official 18.1 no problems with everything. In my phone nfc working fine with gpay only sound in whatsapp... scary 😁

Last edited:

Trace.Oneil

Don't flash this rom yet. Wait please to better version or official. 😁

Clean flash : go to recovery
format data
flash rom
flash gapps
enjoi
Does that mean you are not entirely happy with the work done yet? 😂 My phone is not my daily so if there are a few minor bugs still,i dont mind that. The instructions you gave for a clean flash,will that process be run on my phone's recovery alone,or do i need to flash LineageOS 19.1 with adb or a software flashing app?

scaniathe

Jun 12, 2014
Wadowice
Does that mean you are not entirely happy with the work done yet? 😂 My phone is not my daily so if there are a few minor bugs still,i dont mind that. The instructions you gave for a clean flash,will that process be run on my phone's recovery alone,or do i need to flash LineageOS 19.1 with adb or a software flashing app?
Read 1 post here please

0LDST4R

May 2, 2018
LE/Germany
Ok so there are ways to bypass `ro.boot.verifiedbootstate` being orange but such hacks are not allowed in lineage. If you need to pass SafetyNet you'll have to root. Sorry.

EDIT: Just in addition: Changing the fingerprint is not enough. ctsProfile check will still fail. `ro.boot.verifiedbootstate` has to be green which is only the case if the bootloader is locked which isn't possible on our tama devices. Magisk will set verifiedbootstate to green.

Will do some tests these sunday, will report soon. Without root and/or Magisk.

nextgoodone

May 5, 2017
Sztum
Sony Xperia SP
Sony Xperia Z5
Hello. I'm currently using stock Android 10 on my XZ2 H8266 and I wanted to clean install LOS 18.1 but I don't know if you'll make 19.1 official in short time. Just wanted to know if I should wait a bit for official 19.1 or go for 18.1 instead ;)
And of course one question - will it be compatible with dual SIM H2866? Cheers

dtrunk90

Oct 29, 2021
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact
Xperia XZ2
Hello. I'm currently using stock Android 10 on my XZ2 H8266 and I wanted to clean install LOS 18.1 but I don't know if you'll make 19.1 official in short time. Just wanted to know if I should wait a bit for official 19.1 or go for 18.1 instead ;)
And of course one question - will it be compatible with dual SIM H2866? Cheers
There's still one issue to be fixed before going official. Not sure how long it will take to find the reason and fix it. The decision is up to you.
Yes, dual sim is supported.

Reactions: nextgoodone

nextgoodone

May 5, 2017
Sztum
Sony Xperia SP
Sony Xperia Z5
The ROM works well for me (H8266) and with magisk I was able to get to pass safety net and use gpay. VoWiFi and VoLTE are working. For now I only have problem with: connecting my Dualshock 4 via BT (wireless headphones np), so I'll try with Gabeldorsche later;
I can't give access to Android/data for eg ES File Explorer, Root Browser (X-plore works ok);
Live Display setting are reverted after some time to sRGB (I want to use panel native)

Thank you for the ROM and cheers!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @dtrunk now that there is an official build available,can you please provide a step by step guide on how to correctly update to Lineage 19.1 coming from Lineage 18.1. I have already downloaded all required files to update to 19.1 and would appreciate a step by step of how to update. Is it possible at all via Lineage Recovery?
    dirty flash:
    1. make a backup of all of your data
    2. update lineage recovery (fastboot flash boot command like described in the official install instructions)
    3. install 19.1 in new lineage recovery

clean flash:
    2. please refer to the official installation instructions

Additionally: https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/akari/upgrade
    Official builds are now available!

In order to switch from unofficial to official builds a clean flash is required. Please refer to the official installation guide on how to clean flash properly.

EDIT: And please don't forget to update recovery as well. Otherwise you'll notice an error message when trying to install 19.1.
    Hi @dtrunk90 . I saw that tama phones were promoted to official 19.1. Can you say it'll be possible to update from unofficial to official without formatting?
    > A full data wipe is needed if you are coming from something other than an official build of LineageOS.
    I have 2474 mAh when full. Wear level +-20% not bad after 3 years 😁. Different problem. When WIFI scanning is on i don't have 4G mobile data in roaming 🤔 regards
    Co raz więcej tu Polaków :D Cieszy mnie że choć w Polsce Sony Xperia XZ2 ma się dobrze :)
    Please write in English Langague 😁 Pozdrawiam 😁
    2okPze5.png

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    About LineageOS
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12.x (S),
    which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo.
    And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Official LineageOS website : https://lineageos.org/
    About LineageOS Legal : https://lineageos.org/legal/

Important Information
    1. This ROM will never work with any versions of Google Camera (GCam)!
    2. You need to flash Stock Android 10 before flashing this ROM.

Downloads Links
    LineageOS 19.1:
    Official builds:
    Link

Google Applications (optional):
    MindTheGapps:
    https://wiki.lineageos.org/gapps
    Information: Flash the GApps before the first boot. If not, a clean flash is recommended.

Flashing and updating
    Please refer to the official installation guide at https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/akari

Issues and reports
    Report issues only if you are using the ROM kernel
    If an additional mod is installed, make sure it's unrelated, and mention it
    Make sure the issue wasn't discussed earlier in the threads
    Share a log of the error with Logcat for example

Also thanks to:
    Olivier
    Sjll
    The LineageOS Team
    The CyanogenMod Team
    Everyone involved in working and testing

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lineage 19.1 for Xperia XZ2, ROM for the Xperia XZ2

Contributors

dtrunk90, Sjll
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

Donation
    https://paypal.me/dtrunk90

ROM OS Version: Android 12L
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9
    ROM Firmware Required: Official Android 10.0 firmware
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2022-05-05
    Last Updated 2022-06-22
    Hi @dtrunk90 . I saw that tama phones were promoted to official 19.1. Can you say it'll be possible to update from unofficial to official without formatting?
    > A full data wipe is needed if you are coming from something other than an official build of LineageOS.
    @dtrunk now that there is an official build available,can you please provide a step by step guide on how to correctly update to Lineage 19.1 coming from Lineage 18.1. I have already downloaded all required files to update to 19.1 and would appreciate a step by step of how to update. Is it possible at all via Lineage Recovery?
    dirty flash:
    2. update lineage recovery (fastboot flash boot command like described in the official install instructions)
    3. install 19.1 in new lineage recovery

clean flash:
    2. please refer to the official installation instructions

Additionally: https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/akari/upgrade
    Official builds are now available!

In order to switch from unofficial to official builds a clean flash is required. Please refer to the official installation guide on how to clean flash properly.

EDIT: And please don't forget to update recovery as well. Otherwise you'll notice an error message when trying to install 19.1.
    Woah... Thanks for your work..