[ROM][12L][enchilada] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

SevralT

Oct 7, 2020
Izmail

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 6 [enchilada]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12L

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download latest releases from here!

Donate
Contact me in TG!

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog
Device chat

neojith

May 16, 2011
Kannur, Kerala
Thanks @SevralT

Just flashed via lineage recovery. Was previously running lineage os.

Amazing, amazing build. The wait was worth it. Was thinking of selling off my device. You infused new life to it. Hope to see the device supported and an official build soon.

Bananikus

Feb 26, 2016
Beautiful ROM, everything's working perfect and fast including safetynet. I wanted to go back to stock after trying many and being heavily disappointed. There is only one thing missing. How to get oos camera working? Alternative are bullshit and missing features, like slo-mo. Please implement this or please give me some instructions of workaround. There must be the way, other roms, got it, no?

sivaprasaad

May 26, 2013

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 6 [enchilada]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12L

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download latest releases from here!

Donate
Contact me in TG!

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog
Device chat

hello all, First of all thanks for your effort and supporting OP6... I have installed this rom recently and facing poor call quality and low speakerphone volume... I used an amplifier app but sound gets distorted... any help on this matter highly appreciated..

Top Liked Posts