[ROM][12L][fajita] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread
May 12, 2016
Reactions: spiramedia

bkjay78

Aug 31, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Is there any way to wipe dalvik cache, etc...on your recovery without wiping all of my data like I can on TWRP?...I ask because it appears that doing dirty flashes over the ROMs that you create causes some issues.

Nov 17, 2014
What gcam are people using? I installed the MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV2b_MGC, tried various configs and all works great besides the selfie, the app crashes all the time.

spiramedia

May 4, 2011
Moscow
I tried two ways to install
  1. Follow the instructions from this link https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/fajita/install/ but the "fastboot flash boot PixelExperience_Plus_fajita-11.0-20211225-1141-OFFICIAL.img" command dosent work it is just stuck and "fastboot boot" fails.
  2. Flash from TWRP but the it says error installation zip failed.
BTW i am using lastest rom from here :https://sourceforge.net/projects/sevralt-roms/files/PixelExperience-12.1/
and my TWRP is :3.6.2_9-0
PLS help
is there a telegram chat for the pe 12 rom?

Last edited:

Z7X4Y2HQ

Nov 27, 2018
Moto G4
on every alternative boot, the wifi doesn't work and System UI keeps crashing and the phone lags alot
what could be causing this issue

F7usa

Sep 7, 2021
on every alternative boot, the wifi doesn't work and System UI keeps crashing and the phone lags alot
what could be causing this issue
it's strange, I've been using the ROM for months now and among all the builds it has never happened, try to make a clean flash and delete the data, if it doesn't work it could be the twrp, what version do you have?

Z7X4Y2HQ

Nov 27, 2018
Moto G4
it's strange, I've been using the ROM for months now and among all the builds it has never happened, try to make a clean flash and delete the data, if it doesn't work it could be the twrp, what version do you have?
what are the exact steps to clean flash ? i have tried factory resetting
TWRP : TWRP-3.6.2_12-fajita

Reactions: F7usa

F7usa

Sep 7, 2021
Which Version of TWRP do you suggest. Cuz the new official version doesn't boot on latest oxygen os.
On OOS11 use TWRP 3.6.1_11, instead on 10 use the official one on the site, 3.6.2_12 is ONLY for Android 12, if you're wrong you encounter big problems with the ROM like the ones you have now.

Z7X4Y2HQ

Nov 27, 2018
Moto G4
On OOS11 use TWRP 3.6.1_11, instead on 10 use the official one on the site, 3.6.2_12 is ONLY for Android 12, if you're wrong you encounter big problems with the ROM like the ones you have now.
I flashed OOS11 With 3.6.2_12 and it's working fine. But i face those problems after flashing any android 12, tried PE, lineage and awaken OS. Same problems

F7usa

Sep 7, 2021
I flashed OOS11 With 3.6.2_12 and it's working fine. But i face those problems after flashing any android 12, tried PE, lineage and awaken OS. Same problems
you have to use the method you need to unbrickare, then use the right TWRP, I'm sorry but it seems to me the only solution.

Z7X4Y2HQ

Nov 27, 2018
Moto G4
you have to use the method you need to unbrickare, then use the right TWRP, I'm sorry but it seems to me the only solution.
but my phone isn't brick yet, and this is what i did
flash TWRP-3.6.2_11-OP6xT.zip
flash OOS11
reboot to recovery
flash TWRP-3.6.2_12-fajita
reboot to recovery
flash PE12
flash finalize.zip
reboot to recovery
reboot to system

Timmmmaaahh!

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Sep 11, 2012
Bruges
OnePlus One
OnePlus 6T

adbnoob

Feb 14, 2020
Hi, can someone please help me update my pixel experience rom.

I have a much older version of this rom which doesn't have OTA update in the settings. I have been trying to update using ADB sideload in the pixel experience recovery but every time I run apply update in ADB sideload I get the following error on my phone:

"package is for product OnePlus6t, oneplus6t, fajita but expected fajita"

that's all it says, then the update is aborted. Any advice on how to fix this?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yes, fastboot into TWRP
    2. if you are already on the latest official ROM you can skip that step
    2.1 TWRP Wipe Menu
    do a factory reset to wipe data, dalvik, cache (I also wiped internal storage -->DO A BACKUP ahead of this!!!)
    3. https://sourceforge.net/projects/se...ta-12.1-20220814-1729-UNOFFICIAL.zip/download
    4. https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachments/finalize-zip.5471221/
    5. you don't need it, it's for root access
    6. because if you don't there will be no TWRP after reboot
    --> in TWRP click install and then select the Option to flash TWRP
    I spent the last years on stock OOS but with root. But lately the phone was having more and more Problems, Magisk wouldn'T open any longer, Chrome became slow.

So I decided it was time to switch ROMs. After skimming through the available options I chose PIE.

I have to admit, for a custom ROM this is very very nice. Installation went with no problems (I used the chance to really start from scratch), it's responsive, snappy and so far I have not encountered showstopping bugs.

Very good job! Thank you!
    @esseti

I just bootet into TRWP and put everything else on a USB Stick (OTG Dongle) - so no sideloading needed, you can just select the zip inside TWRP and install

1. boot into TWRP
    2. Flash OO A11
    2.1 WIPE everything
    3. Flash PE12
    4. flash finalize zip (which just clones A/B
    5. flash Magisk (optional)
    6. Flash TWRP
    boot into android, connect your device to a computer and copy everything on your internal storage from your phone.

Apps and Settings can be saved by using Googles bnackup feature to store stuff on Google drive.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 6T [fajita]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12L

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download latest releases from here!

Donate
    Contact me in TG!

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog
    Device chat

Development resumed again! Wait for new build soon! Based on Android 12.1 and with SELinux Enforcing.
    New build is up!
    What's new?
    - Enabled encryption for EXT4 File System
    - Small increased microphone volume

Download: Click me!
    The camera app Is Google camera and I don't know when the fingerprint will arrive
    There´s a general rule of XDA; don´t ask for time of update. These are voluntary developers, doing all of their work at their spare time. Maybe they have time to spare this week... Maybe next. Or in a couple of months.
    Be patient.
    Just a warning for those coming from OOS or any other ROM that uses prebuilt vendor (pretty much every A11 ROM): It may ask for a unlock pattern (even if you didn't have one) or a Google account, but even if you enter your account it won't work (it says you have to use the owner's account). It probably happens because the new OSS vendor has FRP enabled, but OOS vendor doesn't (or at least OnePlus' FRP is different).

To fix it go to TWRP and clear the FRP partition by running this on adb shell:

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/frp bs=512 count=1024