[ROM][12L][fajita] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

vikram033

Nov 15, 2013
Thanks Dev for building such a awesome ROM for 6T!!
Installed the "PixelExperience_fajita-12.0-20220108-1503-UNOFFICIAL" using pixel recovery on 23 jan 2022 on my oneplus 6T. Very happy now that I am experiencing Android 12 and that too pixel version in my Oneplus device.
This one is my daily driver and using it day and night from past 3 days so providing my feedback as below,
Pros:
  1. FOD working fine similar to stock
  2. AOD working fine
  3. At a glance and default launcher working fine
  4. Sensors working fine
  5. Whole system UI is smooth and great
  6. Double tap to wake working fine
  7. All other apps (Bank apps and netflix prime etc) working fine
  8. Battery backup increased for 3 to 4 hours for me (maybe coz of less apps) and clean rom
  9. Charging works fine
  10. Alert slider works fine
  11. calling is ok and bluetooth/wifi works fine.
Cons (Which I observed in my device):
  1. Whatsapp camera/photo upload lags - When I try to share any image by capturing photo via whatsapp camera then it take 3-4 seconds then image is captured and then when I crop it then screen goes black with Cancel and Done options available. When try to click on Done button nothing happens and need to return back. So I am clicking photo via device camera first and then sharing the photo in whatsapp, but here to while sharing it loads for 4-5 seconds which I never seen in any device or if try to crop it just loads for 10-12 seconds and then photo is send. I am highlighting this as my daily work done is from whatsapp and need to send many photos in groups. Is anyone else facing this? (Note: Installed whatsapp from Playstore only) - PFA screenshot for issue
  2. Unable to install "Chrome" from Playstore as when click on Install it just loads and stop everytime so I installed chrome beta from playstore and thats worked fine.
  3. Missing network speed option and seconds display in Time under notification.
  4. Missing face unlock a little bit.
  5. Icon color is only adapting for some system apps (maybe need to check for some extra config or apps).
  6. Missing Apps hide option in default launcher (Will figure out alternative for this).
Still its 3 days only and I am happy to use it for 1 more year. Will keep a tab if any new builds comes up with face unlock addition.

Attachments

• Issue 1 Screenshot for Whatsapp camera crop.jpeg
    Issue 1 Screenshot for Whatsapp camera crop.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:

Akshay_Babu

Jan 18, 2022
OnePlus 6T
Thanks Dev for building such a awesome ROM for 6T!!
Installed the "PixelExperience_fajita-12.0-20220108-1503-UNOFFICIAL" using pixel recovery on 23 jan 2022 on my oneplus 6T. Very happy now that I am experiencing Android 12 and that too pixel version in my Oneplus device.
This one is my daily driver and using it day and night from past 3 days so providing my feedback as below,
Pros:
  1. FOD working fine similar to stock
  2. AOD working fine
  3. At a glance and default launcher working fine
  4. Sensors working fine
  5. Whole system UI is smooth and great
  6. Double tap to wake working fine
  7. All other apps (Bank apps and netflix prime etc) working fine
  8. Battery backup increased for 3 to 4 hours for me (maybe coz of less apps) and clean rom
  9. Charging works fine
  10. Alert slider works fine
  11. calling is ok and bluetooth/wifi works fine.
Cons (Which I observed in my device):
  1. Whatsapp camera/photo upload lags - When I try to share any image by capturing photo via whatsapp camera then it take 3-4 seconds then image is captured and then when I crop it then screen goes black with Cancel and Done options available. When try to click on Done button nothing happens and need to return back. So I am clicking photo via device camera first and then sharing the photo in whatsapp, but here to while sharing it loads for 4-5 seconds which I never seen in any device or if try to crop it just loads for 10-12 seconds and then photo is send. I am highlighting this as my daily work done is from whatsapp and need to send many photos in groups. Is anyone else facing this? (Note: Installed whatsapp from Playstore only) - PFA screenshot for issue
  2. Unable to install "Chrome" from Playstore as when click on Install it just loads and stop everytime so I installed chrome beta from playstore and thats worked fine.
  3. Missing network speed option and seconds display in Time under notification.
  4. Missing face unlock a little bit.
  5. Icon color is only adapting for some system apps (maybe need to check for some extra config or apps).
  6. Missing Apps hide option in default launcher (Will figure out alternative for this).
Still its 3 days only and I am happy to use it for 1 more year. Will keep a tab if any new builds comes up with face unlock addition.
Ya man. Need face unlock badly.

Abitebol 93

Jul 28, 2016
bonjour rom fonctionne bien mais problèmes en cas d'appel le son est très faible ; il manque la reconnaissance faciale; l'empreinte digitale et enfin l'application téléphone ne fonctionne pas .
Peut etre amélioration sur la prochaine version
bravo a vous

Cyberman2406

Apr 18, 2021
OnePlus 8
@SevralT it seems that Bluetooth audio quality and range is a huge issue. I love this build but Bluetooth audio range and quality and call quality is making it difficult to continue on this build. Pls help looking into this

Akshay_Babu

Jan 18, 2022
OnePlus 6T
Will the official build come soon? Not that I mean to disrespect anyone's work, The build I'm using now is amazing, hats off to the creator and maintainer. But When I look into pixel experience website, even the older ones Oneplus 5 and 5T have got their A12 stable build. Seeing that, bit of sadness and curiosity in my mind... Have a great day everyone.

champagne66601

May 1, 2016
OnePlus 6T
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Will the official build come soon? Not that I mean to disrespect anyone's work, The build I'm using now is amazing, hats off to the creator and maintainer. But When I look into pixel experience website, even the older ones Oneplus 5 and 5T have got their A12 stable build. Seeing that, bit of sadness and curiosity in my mind... Have a great day everyone.

SELinux needs to be Enforcing among other bugs and the integration of the OTA system to the tag to be official, it's a lot of work for just a tag and also it's to early to fix those bugs.

brajesh.sharma87

Jan 27, 2011
Kolkata
SELinux needs to be Enforcing among other bugs and the integration of the OTA system to the tag to be official, it's a lot of work for just a tag and also it's to early to fix those bugs.

Forget the stable tag, if there is one thing that needs to be fixed on priority, that would be the mic issue. But it looks like not to be in priority as he seems to have a lot of ROMs under his name rather than making one near perfect.

champagne66601

May 1, 2016
OnePlus 6T
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Forget the stable tag, if there is one thing that needs to be fixed on priority, that would be the mic issue. But it looks like not to be in priority as he seems to have a lot of ROMs under his name rather than making one near perfect.
Lol, try to fix it. Don't you think the dev isn't trying to? They don't have a ready to port source, their a guessing at this point. It's stable but have little issues. To me it's a daily driver.

Reactions: BJReplay

brajesh.sharma87

Jan 27, 2011
Kolkata
Last edited:
Yes I had referred to SOT. Well for a 3+ yr old device I consider it be best outcome while we all may carry difference of opinions here.
Ok good, that is indeed great SOT for this device. I only asked because Hucin44 enquired about battery life and you said it lasts nearly 5 hours without mentioning that it was SOT so I wanted to clarify. 5-hour battery life without much use would be a problem. 5-hour SOT, not so much.

Reactions: Cyberman2406

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 6T [fajita]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12L

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download latest releases from here!

Donate
    Contact me in TG!

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog
    Device chat

Development resumed again! Wait for new build soon! Based on Android 12.1 and with SELinux Enforcing.
    New build is up!
    What's new?
    - Enabled encryption for EXT4 File System
    - Small increased microphone volume

Download: Click me!
    The camera app Is Google camera and I don't know when the fingerprint will arrive
    There´s a general rule of XDA; don´t ask for time of update. These are voluntary developers, doing all of their work at their spare time. Maybe they have time to spare this week... Maybe next. Or in a couple of months.
    Be patient.
    Just a warning for those coming from OOS or any other ROM that uses prebuilt vendor (pretty much every A11 ROM): It may ask for a unlock pattern (even if you didn't have one) or a Google account, but even if you enter your account it won't work (it says you have to use the owner's account). It probably happens because the new OSS vendor has FRP enabled, but OOS vendor doesn't (or at least OnePlus' FRP is different).

To fix it go to TWRP and clear the FRP partition by running this on adb shell:

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/frp bs=512 count=1024