[ROM][12L][J7ELTE][UNOFFICIAL][crDroid 8.x][BETA]

Search This thread

html6405

Recognized Developer
Update 02.04.2021:
  • Synced with crDroid 8.3 sources (Android 12L)
  • Switched from Camera2 to OpenCamera because of implementation problems, this means that the flashlight and face unlock won't work until I've fixed this
  • Fixed keydisabler (to disable hw navigation keys for enabled gesture navigation)
Attention: a clean installation is needed!

Last edited:

alp47470

Nov 21, 2016
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
OnePlus 3T
Update 02.04.2021:
  • Switched from Camera2 to OpenCamera because of implementation problems, this means that the flashlight and face unlock won't work until I've fixed this
  • Fixed keydisabler (to disable hw navigation keys for enabled gesture navigation)
Thank you for still making developments for this device (y):)

Reactions: html6405

ggeasy223

Mar 24, 2022
Update 02.04.2021:
html you have to install munualmemte will a video come out with the link to download this update for j7 2015?

ggeasy223

Mar 24, 2022
Update 02.04.2021:
the update is not installing

ggeasy223

Mar 24, 2022
Tell me more.
It did install via OTA on my device.
The update downloads normally, but at the time of installing it just restarts and is on the TWRP screen stopped, I've tried several times it doesn't install, and now when I went to format the phone, I couldn't use another custom rom besides the original one, can you help me?

html6405

Recognized Developer
The update downloads normally, but at the time of installing it just restarts and is on the TWRP screen stopped, I've tried several times it doesn't install, and now when I went to format the phone, I couldn't use another custom rom besides the original one, can you help me?
Could you send me a recovery log?
This would maybe point me to the issue.

Reactions: ggeasy223

ggeasy223

Mar 24, 2022
all versions that come out of CrDroid pro poco x3 will come out for other older phones like the j7 700m??

Ahmed9193

Well i would have tried it but after a year worth of just flashing roms, my j7 has officially died. Its ssd died to be specific. RIP GALAXY J7 2015-2022.

I should have it fixed by this week and 5 bucks later till then i just have to wait.

Then i will have the joy of android marshmallow for 5 minutes enough to set it up, test it out, and have twrp downloaded. Then you bet i will install this rom. Till then, peace

shrihankp

Sep 20, 2021
Well i would have tried it but after a year worth of just flashing roms, my j7 has officially died. Its ssd died to be specific. RIP GALAXY J7 2015-2022.

I should have it fixed by this week and 5 bucks later till then i just have to wait.

Then i will have the joy of android marshmallow for 5 minutes enough to set it up, test it out, and have twrp downloaded. Then you bet i will install this rom. Till then, peace
SSD...?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Update 18.08.2022:
    • Fixed flashlight and face unlock
    • Synced with crDroid sources, security bulletin 5th June
    • Replaced OpenCamera with Camera2 again.
    Update 02.04.2021:
    It should work, give it a try.
    where are the gapps??
    Google for Android 12 gapps, you will find many packages.
    I don't recommend any of them, you need an arm package.
    For example mindthegapps 12.0 arm should work.

But for my update next week you will need different gapps (12.1).