[ROM][12L][J7ELTE][UNOFFICIAL][crDroid 8.x][BETA]

Search This thread

ggeasy223

Mar 24, 2022
Well i would have tried it but after a year worth of just flashing roms, my j7 has officially died. Its ssd died to be specific. RIP GALAXY J7 2015-2022.

I should have it fixed by this week and 5 bucks later till then i just have to wait.

Then i will have the joy of android marshmallow for 5 minutes enough to set it up, test it out, and have twrp downloaded. Then you bet i will install this rom. Till then, peace
R.I.P JOTINHA 7

ggeasy223

Mar 24, 2022
Well i would have tried it but after a year worth of just flashing roms, my j7 has officially died. Its ssd died to be specific. RIP GALAXY J7 2015-2022.

I should have it fixed by this week and 5 bucks later till then i just have to wait.

Then i will have the joy of android marshmallow for 5 minutes enough to set it up, test it out, and have twrp downloaded. Then you bet i will install this rom. Till then, peace
I don't understand, so are you going to release the other versions??

ggeasy223

Mar 24, 2022
naoi said my phone was broken, i cant compile roms myself an
i said my phone was broken, i cant compile roms myself anyways
no bro, I meant if you are going to release you version 8.4 that has already come out for other devices, and if CrDroid 8.5 comes out, it would be released for j7 since I said it fixed

Ahmed9193

naoi said my phone was broken, i cant compile roms myself an

no bro, I meant if you are going to release you version 8.4 that has already come out for other devices, and if CrDroid 8.5 comes out, it would be released for j7 since I said it fixed
I understand what you are saying but I'm not the person to ask that question, ask the developers on this forum

Mazelo1121

Apr 23, 2022
Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/
Hi,

here you can find my build for the j7elte,
most problems are already solved.

This ROM is based on:

Here you can see how far everything is working for now.

• Boot
  • Audio
  • Bluetooth
  • Graphics
  • Cameras
  • Sensors
  • Wifi
  • USB
  • Video playback (HW/SW)
  • Tethering via USB
  • OTA-Updates
  • NFC
  • RIL
  • Mobile data
  • GPS
  • DRM
  • Tethering via WIFI and Bluetooth
  • much more...
  • BT audio in a phone call
  • Flashlight and face unlock in 8.3, working fine on 8.2

Do you like my work?
Than you can simply hit the thanks button and consider to spend me a coffee or a beer,
I'm doing this in my free time and it also costs a lot of money to buy hardware.

donate

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][12.x][j7elte][BETA] crDroid 8.3, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J7 2015

Contributors

html6405
Source Code: https://github.com/html6405

ROM OS Version: 12.x S
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP 3.5.2
Based On: crDroid, LineageOS

Version Information
Beta

Created 2022-03-11
Last Updated 2022-04-02
Hey it is an amazing rom but can you anyhow please fix the bleutooth in calls bug. If it will be fixed, the ROM would be perfect for me as I am facing issues due to it in my day to day calling.
Please fix it ASAP.

html6405

Recognized Developer
Hey it is an amazing rom but can you anyhow please fix the bleutooth in calls bug. If it will be fixed, the ROM would be perfect for me as I am facing issues due to it in my day to day calling.
Please fix it ASAP.
It could be that it's already fixed locally.
I will run a new build as soon I will have some spare time again.

Mazelo1121

Apr 23, 2022
It could be that it's already fixed locally.
I will run a new build as soon I will have some spare time again.
If it means that Bluetooth works in calls in v8.3 build (as I was facing issue in v8.2), then can you also provide a fix for flashlight????
I don't have any problem from face unlock not working as I have no use of it.
In short, I want a newer build of this ROM with all the previous features working with:
  1. Bluetooth in calls
  2. Flashlight
  3. GApps (I used GApps made for android 11 for v8.2 but suprisingly it worked but I don't know if the same is going to work on the newer build)

Last edited:

html6405

Recognized Developer
If it means that Bluetooth works in calls in v8.3 build (as I was facing issue in v8.2), then can you also provide a fix for flashlight????
No, it means that I've tried to fix it locally, but I have no possibility to test,
that's the same for the flashlight, I can't promise.
GApps (I used GApps made for android 11 for v8.2 but suprisingly it worked but I don't know if the same is going to work on the newer build)
There are own 12.1 gapps...

Mazelo1121

Apr 23, 2022
No, it means that I've tried to fix it locally, but I have no possibility to test,
that's the same for the flashlight, I can't promise.

There are own 12.1 gapps...
Ohh, got it now. So one final question..... Can you tell that by what time (approx) will the final build be released (with all the bugs fixed) as it is a superb ROM with amazing features and performance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Update 18.08.2022:
    • Fixed flashlight and face unlock
    • Synced with crDroid sources, security bulletin 5th June
    • Replaced OpenCamera with Camera2 again.
    Update 02.04.2021:
    • Synced with crDroid 8.3 sources (Android 12L)
    • Switched from Camera2 to OpenCamera because of implementation problems, this means that the flashlight and face unlock won't work until I've fixed this
    • Fixed keydisabler (to disable hw navigation keys for enabled gesture navigation)
    Attention: a clean installation is needed!
    It should work, give it a try.
    where are the gapps??
    Google for Android 12 gapps, you will find many packages.
    I don't recommend any of them, you need an arm package.
    For example mindthegapps 12.0 arm should work.

But for my update next week you will need different gapps (12.1).