[ROM][12L]LineageOS 19.1 for Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931/CN)[UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

weisdergeier

Mar 15, 2011
Thanks for the update. Unfortunately the build in camera does not work for me and as a consequence I cannot scan the barcodes necessary to log into my banking apps.
To those with the same problem here is what worked for me. I restored only the data portion of the backup I had made of my previous LOS18 installation. I had to clear cache and storage on my banking apps but logging in again I did not need to use the camera to verify. That aside the camera also did start working in some apps it previously hadn't worked in so make of that what you will...

efiallos

Mar 22, 2018
Dear Karthick Chandran , I have installed the first build of 19.1, when installing I get the error SPEECH SERVICES BY GOOGLE KEEEPS STOPPING, I start the system and so far it has not sent any error.

Karthick Chandran

Mar 23, 2014
Chennai
New update for LineageOS-19.1 RMX1931/CN

🛠Changelog:
* Added Gamespace feature
* Misc changes

📱 Device side changes
* Fixed default camera & 3rd party related issues
* Fixed audio related issues when Google assistant is set as default
* Fixed thermal related issues
* Fixed issues with location indicator
* Ability to disable sim cards
* Misc changes

Notes:
Clean flash is always recommended, dirty flash will work but at your own risk
Don't flash Magisk it won't work & isn't my concern.
Formatting userdata using fastboot method will switch the default file system to f2fs, so it's recommended to format only using Recovery

As usual download links in OP
Thanks to the testers & contributors

_JoeD_

Mar 31, 2016
I know Magisk 24.2 doesn't work on this ROM.
Does Magisk 24.3 work on this ROM?
I tried Magisk 24.3 and for some reason it didn't work, I got a boot loop. I don't really need Magisk, so for the one time I needed it I flashed the patched boot.img from 18.1 and it came up. It had a popup that said something about "This ROM has a problem" but worked just fine (safetynet didn't pass). Then I flashed the original boot.img and everything went back to normal.

Reactions: madsu99

eagleblue11

Feb 1, 2018
This rom now comes with gapps pre installed? idk why, but i just flashed it and it comes with everything from google(google auto, google calendar, google calc....etc). is this right? thanks :D

efiallos

Mar 22, 2018
¿Esta rom ahora viene con gapps preinstalados? idk por qué, pero acabo de flashearlo y viene con todo de google (google auto, google calendar, google calc.... etc). ¿Es esto correcto? gracias :D

hi im new to this, currently using official OS from realme, can i just directly use this rom?
i dont know the basic step to flash a new rom on my phone
Kindly please guide me to it, thank you~
If it is correct.

Bruh2

Aug 5, 2020
Realme X2 Pro
Hello, when I flash the zip file I get 'Updater process ended with ERROR: 1. Error installing ... .zip'. Above the error it mentions that the firmware isn't compatible with this ROM version, and to update the firmware. Where can I find this firmware? I'm trying to update from the 210812 Lineage. Sorry for the stupid question. (I also wiped system, and both caches)

Karthick Chandran

Mar 23, 2014
Chennai
Hello, when I flash the zip file I get 'Updater process ended with ERROR: 1. Error installing ... .zip'. Above the error it mentions that the firmware isn't compatible with this ROM version, and to update the firmware. Where can I find this firmware? I'm trying to update from the 210812 Lineage. Sorry for the stupid question. (I also wiped system, and both caches)
Instructions will be updated soon, or you can join telegram development group and get some helps

Reactions: Bruh2

Adnan2146

Nov 30, 2016
Device unable to boot after installing magisk ! Im flashing magisk.zip in orangefox. The device doesn't start after that! I have to flash the magiskuninstall.zip to boot into system! Please help

durgadas

Feb 24, 2017
Realme X2 Pro
Device unable to boot after installing magisk ! Im flashing magisk.zip in orangefox. The device doesn't start after that! I have to flash the magiskuninstall.zip to boot into system! Please help
Installing magisk zip directly will not work on rui 2 roms anymore. There is another way to do it.

1. After flashing your rom and setting it up, install magisk app.
2. You need to take boot.img from the rom zip. Extract the rom zip that you flashed, and locate the boot.img file inside it.
3. Open magisk app and select install option near magisk.
4. After that you'll see an option were there is recovery mode is been selected, select 'patch vbmeta in boot image' option too.
5. Click next and you'll see an option to select the boot img. Locate the boot img that you extracted before.
6. It'll start to patch, and the patched img file will be saved in Downloads folder. Rename it to boot.img (Don't mix it with stock img, save somewhere else).
7. Reboot to recovery, browse the folder, if img file is not shown there, there is an option below to select img file, click that and it'll show all img files.
8. Select the patched img, in the next screen there will be 5 options, select the boot option in first and flash. Reboot to recovery and voila.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lineageos-vector-logo.png

LineageOS is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Audio
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Display
    • Encryption
    • Face unlock
    • Fingerprint scanner
    • GPS
    • NFC
    • RIL (VoLTE calls, SMS, Data)
    • Sensors
    • Video Playback
    • Wi-Fi

Device specific features:
    • Smart Charging. check Settings -> Realme Settings
    • DC dimming (flicker free feature). check Settings -> Realme Settings
    • sRGB mode. check Settings -> Realme Settings
    • Game mode (touch boost & performance mode). check Settings -> Realme Settings
    • Buttons/toggle for display hz (forced, 6hz & 90hz). check Settings -> Realme Settings
    • Screen off gestures. check Settings -> system -> touchscreen gestures
    • Ambient gestures (AOD, Pickup, handwave & pocket). check Settings -> Display -> Lockscreen display -> Ambient display

Known issues:
    • Disabled Encryption (For a while until we get a newer recovery)
    • Some of the Realme settings features (will be fixed sooner or later)
    • Maybe something else can be found as well
    • Most of the lineage features maybe buggy or probably won't work, LineageOS team is working on it
    • SELinux is permissive

Report bugs:
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    • Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel (Ignore):
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

DO NO POST BUGS WITHOUT LOGS AND PROPER STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE

DO NO POST BUGS IF YOU ARE USING CUSTOM KERNEL or ANY MODULE

Follow Instructions Carefully otherwise you will get error :

• Reboot to recovery (Recommended recovery listed in downloads section)
    • Format data, Wipe cache & dalvik-cache
    • Flash ROM, Gapps 12 arm64 together (Download Gapps from downloads section)
    • Done-Reboot Now
    • Enjoy the clean Rom

Downloads:
    ROM:
    Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931) (gapps variant)
    RECOVERY:OrangeFox A11

Notes:
    * Use the recommended recovery
    * Use only pattern for lockscreen, rest methods will cause issues with recovery failing to decrypt data
    * Incase if you're stuck on recovery logo, you'll have to format data using fastboot,
    Code:
    fastboot -w

Source code:
    ROM: https://github.com/ForkLineageOS/android
    KERNEL: https://github.com/HyperTeam/android_kernel_realme_sm8150/tree/lineage-18.1

CREDITS:
    LineageOS
    Team Hyper
    CAF
    Testers (Sorry, I couldn't mention everyone here)
    Special thanks to Donors for donating me the device :highfive:

DONATIONS:
    Please consider donating if you enjoy my work. It will be used for server expenses, Ty
    Paypal donation link: https://www.paypal.me/karthick0698
    Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/karthick111
    UPI: karthick111@indianbank (do mention device name while donating) PM for any other mode of transaction
    There won't be any updates after this, I feel its time for LineageOS-20 based on Android-13, NO ETA
    New update for LineageOS-19.0 RMX1931/CN

CHANGELOGS:

1. February security patch
    2. Fixed weather on lockscreen
    3. Fixed some issues with reboot tile
    # Checkout full feature list here https://telegra.ph/Forklineageos-Android-12-Features-02-16

📱 Device side changes
    1. Fixed green tint issue & DC dim switch related issues
    2. Fixed installation on few CN variants
    3. Updated kernel to latest CAF Tag: LA.UM.9.1.r1-11600-SMxxx0.0
    4. Updated Vendor Security patch level
    5. Removed aux camera lens restrictions
    6. Misc changes

Notes:
    Formatting userdata using fastboot method will switch the default file system to f2fs, so it's recommended to format only using Recovery

Interesting to see that kernel 4.4 will get official lineage 19 support, but 3.8 and under won't. As my Realme X2Pro is 4.1, though, it's in no man's land 😂.

I imagine that the phone is getting long in the tooth for you now, Karthick, but I do hope that you are able to move the phone onto that platform or get pretty close to it.

The current issues with Lineage 18 and 19 for the phone have prevented me from making the jump, but my previous phone ported to lineage very well and so I live in hope that you will be kind enough to get us there with this one. If you're thinking of moving on to another phone, please let us know. I'm very excited about the recent news. In the meantime, thank you so much for your tireless work on the phone to date, I'm so grateful for developers like yourself working for undeserving people like myself. It's truly appreciated.
    New update for LineageOS-19.1 RMX1931/CN

🛠Changelog:
    * Added Gamespace feature
    * Misc changes

📱 Device side changes
    * Fixed default camera & 3rd party related issues
    * Fixed audio related issues when Google assistant is set as default
    * Fixed thermal related issues
    * Fixed issues with location indicator
    * Ability to disable sim cards
    * Misc changes

Notes: