/* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
"Bhinneka Tunggal Ika"
You tell me.
1. First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no )
2. Download Nusantara Project ROM
3. Do clean flash,
4. flashing steps:
- Reboot to recovery
- Wipe system, cache dalvik, data
- Format data
- Flash the Nusantara Project ROM
- Flash patch_DFE
5. Flash any add-ons if you want to like Gapps (if Vanilla), Magisk, Etc.
6. Reboot & enjoy!
Download for DUAL SIM
Download for SINGLE SIM
1. Nusantara ROM is based on? Ans. Its based on AOSP 2. Do we need to flash Gapps? Ans. Yes Nusantara ROM does not come with prebuilt gapps. 3. When will be the next update! Any ETAs? Ans. There will be regular updates as and when the team is ready to push a new update. Kindly do not ask for ETAs. 4. I need this feature/ I found some bugs! Ans. Firstly if u find any bug then please check with your add-ons like magisk module, zips, etc u flashed and whether its related or no. Though if your sure that its from rom side then kindly grab a [URL="https://telegra.ph/Logcats-are-important-03-01"]Logcat[/URL] and report to me just mention on reply.
Dirty Unicorns especially @alexcruz
And all the other devs/ROMs
You can find our all sources down here:-
XDA: DevDB Information
NusantaraProject, ROM for the Sony Xperia XZ Premium (maple) Sony Xperia XZ Premium Dual (maple_dsds)
derf elot, modpunk, Rooted_Ansh, Arif JeNong
ROM OS Version: Android 12.1 / 12L
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4
Security patch level: 5 May 2022
Stable Release Date: 08/04/2022
Our Telegram Channel
Device Support Group