You need to save it first. There is a floppy disk icon right corner. Save it and then just go one back and you should see the loop button
You should read the blog https://blog.pixelos.net/ there it say this "Unfortunately, this requires a clean flash (or involves the tedious process of granting the permission to each app manually)" from the January post
And the changelog from the maintainer:New version is here!
- Rebased on android_13.0.0_r20
- Switched to tracking most repositories from LineageOS
- Switched to Aperture as the default camera app
- Improved smooth display implementation for devices with higher refresh rates
- Updated GMS components from the latest Pixel release
- Added Network speed indicator for monitoring internet connection
- Added an option to show data usage in the quick settings
- Added one-shot auto brightness
- Added configurable rotation angles for auto-rotate
- Added an ADB root toggle
/* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
1c1 < CONFIG_LOCALVERSION="-VantomKernel" --- > CONFIG_LOCALVERSION="-VantomKernel-Cthulhu-fhtagn" 55c55 < CONFIG_LTO_CLANG=y --- > CONFIG_LTO_NONE=y 702c702 < CONFIG_QCOM_SMP2P_SLEEPSTATE=y --- > CONFIG_QCOM_SMP2P_SLEEPSTATE=n
Hello, I've compiled a TWRP build that supports decrypting /data on Android 12 as well as supporting EROFS. It's a very early build but it does the job and I haven't run into any issues here. Enjoy!So does PixelOS Recovery support data decryption? It's a little hard to tell from this wording (since it is also by definition a custom recovery).
And if it does, is there a way to use it to mount decrypted /data and tar its contents up, with SELinux labels etc.? I'm willing to get my hands very dirty if it means I can avoid setting up the phone by hand again.