[DEPRECATED][ROM][12L][OFFICIAL][tucana] CipherOS-3.8-NOVA

Search This thread

harakiri576

Dec 14, 2012
Utrecht
Can you recommend a good config for BSG's gcam, as there are several available? I tried a few and there was always something I needed to change to get things working.
Basically, every gcam is broken is different ways. Remember, it's a dirty, dirty, really dirty hack, and it's literally a smaller wonder that they managed to make it work.

I've tried many of them, and since for me nice warm color balance, sharpness and motion photos were top priority, I settled with PX Mod. It doesn't handle much else than the main lens, but video works perfectly in h265, and the above too, motion photos are borked only about 10% of the time. So I'm happy. But again, you really have to try like 5-10 of them and pick the one that works best, or better said, which has no bugs that you consider a dealbreaker.

Don't worry about using a gcam that has no config for mi note. Lots of them already have built-in support for xiaomi devices, and/or works perfectly fine with the defaults.

ond96

Jun 30, 2016
Xiaomi 13
I am stuck with just installing TWRP. When I flash the A12 recovery, 3.6, it just goes to fastboot and doesnt even boot the system unless I flash the original A11 TWRP. Any help please?

toeb

Sep 16, 2013
I am stuck with just installing TWRP. When I flash the A12 recovery, 3.6, it just goes to fastboot and doesnt even boot the system unless I flash the original A11 TWRP. Any help please?
TWRP linked in the first post worked fine for me. Did you try this one already?

ond96

Jun 30, 2016
Xiaomi 13
TWRP linked in the first post worked fine for me. Did you try this one already?
I had to go through posts and flashed TWRP 3.6 (9)? and that one worked, from there I flashed the version in OP. It was quite complicated. I dont know why the TWRP 3.6 (11) from OP was giving me bootloop to fastboot.

franek12345

Feb 10, 2017
Lublin
Please tell me when Are you planning to release a new version?
ANX Camera does not work in this version, i checked various combinations with different versions of anx camera.

Please tell me when Are you planning to release a new version?
ANX Camera does not work in this version, i checked various combinations with different versions of anx camera.
Tried ANX 190R (along with MIUI Core module) in pro mode? This is the best we can achieve from ANX at the moment. Unfortunately, some features are broken (like main mode photo resolution, 108mpx, portrait and panorama), but in pro mode it's usable

Syl21

Jun 10, 2021
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Hi @alibei,

When I update recovery to twrp-3.6.0_11-0.img my phone stuck on FastBoot.

I've try with Firm fw_tucana_miui_TUCANAGlobal_V12.5.4.0.RFDMIXM_bf9a02a940_11.0.zip and even fw_tucana_miui_TUCANAGlobal_V12.5.5.0.RFDMIXM_d34d306287_11.0.zip

Same problem, all work fine if I downgrade to twrp-3.5.2_9-0.img do you have an idea ???

alibei

Jan 1, 2017
Bavaria
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi @alibei,

I've try with Firm fw_tucana_miui_TUCANAGlobal_V12.5.4.0.RFDMIXM_bf9a02a940_11.0.zip and even fw_tucana_miui_TUCANAGlobal_V12.5.5.0.RFDMIXM_d34d306287_11.0.zip

Same problem, all work fine if I downgrade to twrp-3.5.2_9-0.img do you have an idea ???
Hi, no idea. I know no one wants to hear that but did you try to do a clean flash with the V12.5.5.0 fastboot version?

ond96

Jun 30, 2016
Xiaomi 13
Hi @alibei,

I had the same problem, I didnt know about flashing the 12.5.5 so what I did is first flash the 3.5.2 and then 3.6 (9) and while in that recovery, flashed 3.6 (11) here is a picture of those as I dont even know where I found them if this thread or somewhere else, anyways, that worked for me as a solution

Attachments

• 1641852948758.png
    1641852948758.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 13

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ciphe2r copy.jpg2-Recovered.jpg

CipherOS is a Android Custom OS, Based On AOSP & Fueled by Lineage, Striving to Provide its Users , A Clean , Bloat free & Sturdy Experience with Minimal Customisation !

Code:
    /* Your warranty is now void or maybe not?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

With the release of CipherOS KNIGHT , We Ensure that Every OFFICIAL Device remains Up-to-date with latest Patches , Asap its been released by Google !

Download it from here

team.png
    The people working towards bringing you this release are:
    installation.png

Installing:

1. Download TWRP here
    2. Flash TWRP
    3. Wipe Dalvik/Art Cache, Cache, System and Vendor
    4. Format data
    5. Reboot to recovery
    6. Download CipherOS and copy it to your device
    7. Flash CipherOS
    8. (Flash FW 12.5.4 if not already done)

Update the ROM:

Download the newest CipherOS version manually or through the updater
    2. Remove your screen lock
    3. Boot to recovery
    4. Flash CipherOS in the recovery (for OTA users you find it in /data/cipheros_updates)
    (OTA will be automatic in the future)
    5. Wipe cache
    6. Reboot

credits.png

We would like to thank the following ROMs, because if they weren't here, we couldn't be there too <3

Changelog:
    Device Changelog

Source Code:
    ROM Source
    Device Source
    Kernel Source

Donate:
    PayPal
    I will release a test build today for TG users who are in the device group
    what about donation for a new device?
    I'm planning to repair my device
    New update is out. Now we are official.