[ROM][12L][STOCK] Awaken OS 2.x [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread
Wow! I was running the PixelOS 12.1 ROM. It worked fine, but I couldn't find a way to make it pass the CTS profile test. I dumped the payload.bin of your Eclipse ROM, then dirty fastboot'ed the dumped img files (except the vbmeta one), and with the same Magisk setup (Zygisk, USNF, Shamiko), both SN tests pass on your ROM. Regarding the HD audio bluetooth codecs, just like the PixelOS ROM, only SBC is availabe. lI'll keep testing this build. Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Reactions: cesarp3791
hey, what customization options does this ROM offer than PixelOS? I'd like to have some screenshots
I was running PixelOS prior to switching to AwakenOS, and they both seem to offer pretty much the same feature set. The only big difference I found is that I couldn't find a way to make PixelOS pass the CTS profile test. Then, I dirty-flashed AwakenOS over PixelOS, and with the same magisk configuration, it passes both SN tests.

Hichem2006

Jan 8, 2021
Xperia XZ2
I was running PixelOS prior to switching to AwakenOS, and they both seem to offer pretty much the same feature set. The only big difference I found is that I couldn't find a way to make PixelOS pass the CTS profile test. Then, I dirty-flashed AwakenOS over PixelOS, and with the same magisk configuration, it passes both SN tests.
so I can just dirty flash it and I can use it normally?

you didn't flash userdata and vbmeta, right?
also, how did you do to get Magisk back up and running?
Prior to flashing the img files I patched the boot.img file through the magisk app and used the magisk-patched img file to flash it, instead of the boot img file. Then, when the phone was up and running, as the Magisk app was already there and configured, all was working!

Hichem2006

Jan 8, 2021
Xperia XZ2
Prior to flashing the img files I patched the boot.img file through the magisk app and used the magisk-patched img file to flash it, instead of the boot img file. Then, when the phone was up and running, as the Magisk app was already there and configured, all was working!
ahem, im gonna do the same thing youve done, what steps can I do to roll back to pixelOS if anything breaks? also, did u lose any data?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wow! I was running the PixelOS 12.1 ROM. It worked fine, but I couldn't find a way to make it pass the CTS profile test. I dumped the payload.bin of your Eclipse ROM, then dirty fastboot'ed the dumped img files (except the vbmeta one), and with the same Magisk setup (Zygisk, USNF, Shamiko), both SN tests pass on your ROM. Regarding the HD audio bluetooth codecs, just like the PixelOS ROM, only SBC is availabe. lI'll keep testing this build. Thank you very much!
    [05/05/2022] Update Awaken 2.7 Glacier
    Changelog :
    - Merge Tag android-12.1.0_r5
    - More about changelog
    BIqWutQ.png

Awaken for XZ2 [Akari]

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is void. Or...Valid? Probably?
    * Project Awaken and its maintainers are not responsible for bricked devices,
    * dead SD cards, data loss, thermonuclear war, or economic crisis caused by
    * Awaken OS. YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you
    * point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

3iH8AJV.png

Awaken OS brings consistent, fluent and smooth experience with all your must-have customizations, for you, for the community, for everyone.

Important Information

1.This Rom is based on stock NOT SODP
    2.Flash Stock Android 10 before flashing this rom

Installation Instructions

Fastboot mode
    1. Download the zip and extract it
    2. Make sure you have fastboot and adb in your path environment (windows) or read more about it here
    3. Connect your phone into fastboot mode (blue light) and double click flash.bat
    4. Boot to twrp if you want to Install or Magisk
    5. Read more about installation inside the zip on README.txt

Flashable zip mode
    1. Boot to twrp
    2. Flash zip
    3. Reboot to another slot

Updating new version

1. Download flashable zip
    2. run 'adb reboot recovery'
    3. Apply update from adb or sdcard
    4. reboot to another slot

Note : Never flash Gapps, Already included

Source Code :
    https://github.com/sony-sdm845
    https://github.com/Project-Awaken/

Download Link

- Awaken 2.5 Gaia : AndroidFile Host

- Awaken 2.6 Eclipse : AndroidFile Host

- Awaken 2.7 Glacier: AndroidFile Host

My AndroidFile Host Profile

You can get my another rom that I build there. For update support I'll try update as I can, remembering I just a volunteer
    Link : AndroidFile Host Koikikase

Thanks to

1. The LineageOS Team
    2. The SODP Team
    3. Sjll, dtrunk90
    4. Everyone in working and testing

Miscellaneous Information

Awaken Version: 2.5
    Android Version : 12L [12.1]
    Based on : Stock and LineageOS
    Kernel Version : 4.9

Created : 31/03/2022
    Last Update : 31/03/2022

Update :
    Uploaded flashable zip version
    [10/04/2022] Update Awaken 2.6 Eclipse
    [05/05/2022] Update Awaken 2.7 Glacier
    [10/04/2022] New Update Awaken 2.6 Eclipse Unofficial
    Changelog :
    - Merge tag android-12.1.0_r4
    - More about changelog
    If you have time please build ArcanaOS for XZ2 it will be very helpful.
    Yes. It's on the list. For first, I planning to update awaken when there's new version
    Considering how this person quickly abandons his previous thread on his previous rom and doesn't answer later questions, I highly suggest people avoid this rom until this person has proven to be more willing to answer questions and support his own rom. He might do the same in this thread to this rom too.
    Bruh. I'm not get paid from this and this is not my main job. I'm doing this stuff when I have free time. If you want avoid, there's no problem for me, yes I'm not buy food from how you install this rom.
    You can wait sodp.
    Anyone has a Stock rom link for flashing? XperiaFirm is not working on macOS :\

no way to flash over a LineageOS 18.1 rom?

thanks!
    Just incase.
    Actually you can format it before flash the rom. for example run
    1. fastboot reboot bootloader
    2. fastboot -w
    3. fastboot reboot bootloader

then continue with flash.bat
    sometimes if you use hardware to boot to bootloader, it's cause problem