- Ship VantomKernel v4.14.282
- Update blobs from LA.QSSI.12.0.r1-07100-qssi.0
- Update display color compositions
- Update system WFD blobs from 07100

Chris7375

Jun 1, 2016
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
There are no FOD issues reported. Do a clean flash if possible for you
Okay cause of the failed update this morning, i reflashed everything also in hopes of fixing the fingerprint on lockscreen.
I wiped all partitions in orange fox recovery
flashed miui
flashed evolution x
deleted data partition and booted into system
(no magisk or any further modification)

after going through the initial start assistant (restoring google backup, setting up fingerprint, ...) i am still not able to unlock my lockscreen with the fingerprint option. It always shows the pin input. In other apps the fingerprint is working fine.

Update: It seems to be related to the option to restore a backup, if i dont restore my google backup and skip everything at the start i am able to set up fingerprint unlock

Last edited:
Okay cause of the failed update this morning, i reflashed everything also in hopes of fixing the fingerprint on lockscreen.
I wiped all partitions in orange fox recovery
flashed miui
flashed evolution x
deleted data partition and booted into system
(no magisk or any further modification)

after going through the initial start assistant (restoring google backup, setting up fingerprint, ...) i am still not able to unlock my lockscreen with the fingerprint option. It always shows the pin input. In other apps the fingerprint is working fine.

Update: It seems to be related to the option to restore a backup, if i dont restore my google backup and skip everything at the start i am able to set up fingerprint unlock
You are not supposed to restore restings when changing rooms. Restore any other stuff but not anything related to settings. That is why it is called a clean flash

Chris7375

Jun 1, 2016
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
You are not supposed to restore restings when changing rooms. Restore any other stuff but not anything related to settings. That is why it is called a clean flash

A clean flash means wiping everything before flashing the rom, but not that you cannot restore your google backup. Thats a bug and even has nothing to do with the flashing process.

Even your own description of a clean flash does not include this.
I am not even able to setup fingerprint unlock after removing the pin code entirely.

I am doing android modding since the HTC HD2 back in 2010 and have never ever experienced anything like this ever.
Since Google introduced the backup system i allways have restored everything from the google backup with no problems on multiple devices.

A clean flash means wiping everything before flashing the rom, but not that you cannot restore your google backup. Thats a bug and even has nothing to do with the flashing process.

Even your own description of a clean flash does not include this.
I am not even able to setup fingerprint unlock after removing the pin code entirely.

I am doing android modding since the HTC HD2 back in 2010 and have never ever experienced anything like this ever.
Since Google introduced the backup system i allways have restored everything from the google backup with no problems on multiple devices.
Do it your way then. It seems you know everything on your end

Fox_it3

Jan 14, 2022
After update my clock on lock screen i s small/bold and overlapping , how can i fix that?

Edit: changing the font fixed the issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220717-125539_Brave.png
    Screenshot_20220717-125539_Brave.png
    839.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

m-kiler

May 23, 2013
Wrocław
Android Auto it works?
What a shame! It does not!
@AndroidHQ254 PLEEEASE fix Android Auto asap! This is a must-have app!
All the ROM works perfectly and I'd really like to avoid reflashing my phone with some other (again).

Edit:
it can be fixed very easily:
1. Uninstall the Android Auto app from the phone.
2. Install (sideload) this NikGapps-Addon-12.1-AndroidAuto-20220709-signed.zip (or newer when available).
3. Update Android Auto app in Play Store.
4. Connect phone to car and it should work.

Last edited:
What a shame! It does not!
@AndroidHQ254 PLEEEASE fix Android Auto asap! This is a must-have app!
All the ROM works perfectly and I'd really like to avoid reflashing my phone with some other (again).

Edit:
it can be fixed very easily:
1. Uninstall the Android Auto app from the phone.
2. Install (sideload) this NikGapps-Addon-12.1-AndroidAuto-20220709-signed.zip (or newer when available).
3. Update Android Auto app in Play Store.
4. Connect phone to car and it should work.
ASAP right? Like I don't have other things in life to do. Have some respect oz I don't get paid for doing this.

m-kiler

May 23, 2013
Wrocław
ASAP right? Like I don't have other things in life to do. Have some respect oz I don't get paid for doing this.
Mea culpa, I didn't want it to sound demanding. I really didn't mean "sooner than possible" but "as soon as possible" - that would obviously mean: when it's possible for you to release an update.
I'm aware how open source communities work and I admire and appreciate all the work you do for us.
Once more many thanks for all the hard excellent work!

Mimi user

Aug 17, 2022
Someone can help me?, some videos in Instagram get this weird pattern insted of the real colors or sometimes change to a blue accent, mostly on Instagram rarely on tiktok the rest of the apps work normal
Screenshot_20220817-115742_Instagram~2.png

Reactions: Chris7375

Chris7375

Jun 1, 2016
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
Someone can help me?, some videos in Instagram get this weird pattern insted of the real colors or sometimes change to a blue accent, mostly on Instagram rarely on tiktok the rest of the apps work normal
View attachment 5688235
You can use Instagram Lite for now, it doesnt has as much features as the official one but at least it works for the reels :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    undefined - Imgur (1).png

Evolution X 6.5 for the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite [toco]

6kaqOxu.png

Keep Evolving
    Pixel UI, customization, and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -
    @joeyhuab
    @peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

wjBJ2Hk.png

Just flash and check "The Evolver". We have tons of features combined together from different ROMs.

sxs3pbW.png

You tell me

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

VvzRh0K.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash

NB: Use sideload method if you have encrypted data

- Have the latest Global stable MIUI v13.0.1.0 installed
    - Make sure you're running OrangeFox
    - Boot into recovery
    - Copy Rom
    - Flash Rom
    - Format data
    - Reboot to system & #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash

- Boot into recovery
    - Flash Rom
    - Wipe Dalvik Cache & Cache
    - Reboot to system & #KeepEvolving

Download
    Donate me! / Official Chat / Device Support

S2t0kJ9.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    Evolution X, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite

Contributors

AndroidHQ254, @NeoArian
    Source Code: https://github.com/Evolution-X

ROM OS Version: Android 12L
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.282
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Stable MiUI v13.0.1.0 (Android 12)
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2020-11-24
    Last Updated 2022-06-13
    Updated!

- March 2022 security patch
    - Welcome Android 12L
    Updates resumed due to many user requests

- Brings February security patch level
    - Changelog on blog & telegram channel
    Thx for the rom. please keep up the good work. We are waiting for updates =)
    New update with fixes under testing
    I just want to note that the latest urnyx gcam version 7 that also has config file for our device works very good, does not crash at all for now.