Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* Your warranty is... still valid?
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

1652031327895.png

https://github.com/PixelPlusUI-SnowCone
https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8350

1652031338885.png

1652031403458.png

Select build corresponding to your device's codename ( OnePlus 9 Pro = lemonadep )

1652031493469.png

- Backup your personal data [IMPORTANT]
- Be on latest firmware OOS 12 (C.48_1480)

- Download PPU rom & boot & vendor_boot & dtbo for your variant

- Boot to Bootloader
- Flash the boot Image
- Flash the vendor_boot Image
- Flash the dtbo Image

- Reboot to Recovery Mode
- “Apply Update” and select “Apply from ADB”
- Adb sideload PPU.zip

- "Advanced" and select "Reboot to recovery"

- “Apply Update” and select “Apply from ADB”
- Adb sideload NikGapps.zip

1652031715968.png

This build was only possible thanks to:​

@chandu dyavanapelli

1652685224528.png

https://t.me/cyberAkhi

1655227207946.png

If you like my work buy me a gin & tonic cocktail

XDA:DevDB Information
PixelPlusUi v4.6 - Android12L, ROM for the OnePlus 9 Pro

Builder

GabrielSousa

ROM OS Version: Android 12L
ROM Kernel: Linux 5.4.x

Created 2022-07-05
Last Updated 2022-07-05

Last edited:

bilguun1

Oct 8, 2012
Can someone please upload the building wallpaper in this Rom? Cannot find it anywhere. Thank you in advance.

bilguun1

Oct 8, 2012
ciao,
did you flash it?

what is the security update date
does it support signature spoofing?

thank you
I did. Didn't stay long on it, but that Building Wallpaper, I want to get that.
Plus I don't like lawnchair launcher. I have tried all the roms in this forum and had to revert back to OOS.
No GCam comes close to stock camera app. None of the custom roms is stable enought for me to daily drive.

Best one out of all was Pixel Experience, but voice crackling and low volume video recording just kill the joy of it. Also, audio output selector is broken. Whenever I try to go from wireless earbuds to phone speaker, system UI crashed. LineageOS and PixelPlusUI don't have this issue.

For now, I am going to stay with OOS. If I really want to use stock android, I guess I will have to look for Pixel 6 Pro.

Anyways, can someone please upload the BUILDING WALLPAPER from stock wallpapers of this rom. I don't want to re-unlock bootloader and do it all over again for just a wallpaper, lol. Someone please? Thank you?

Psk.It

Mar 6, 2016
OnePlus 9 Pro
I did. Didn't stay long on it, but that Building Wallpaper, I want to get that.
Plus I don't like lawnchair launcher. I have tried all the roms in this forum and had to revert back to OOS.
No GCam comes close to stock camera app. None of the custom roms is stable enought for me to daily drive.

Best one out of all was Pixel Experience, but voice crackling and low volume video recording just kill the joy of it. Also, audio output selector is broken. Whenever I try to go from wireless earbuds to phone speaker, system UI crashed. LineageOS and PixelPlusUI don't have this issue.

For now, I am going to stay with OOS. If I really want to use stock android, I guess I will have to look for Pixel 6 Pro.

Anyways, can someone please upload the BUILDING WALLPAPER from stock wallpapers of this rom. I don't want to re-unlock bootloader and do it all over again for just a wallpaper, lol. Someone please? Thank you?
stock wallpaper should be
/system/users/0/wallpaper

currently i am on CalyxOS, it is a kind of "lineage 4 microG" with some custom features, user experience is basic, but stabile enought for daily use (you should install gcam mod if you want it, some time the screen flash, the fluid screen options just work as a toggle 120hz or 60hz) battery life with 60hz is not so bad
(the build based on A11 allows also oem-lock, it seems that moving on A12 this will not be possibile anymore, i am evaluating to switch to lineage)

maybe we can survive on OP9, I think the main problem is just related to few official rom supporting it.

bilguun1

Oct 8, 2012
stock wallpaper should be
/system/users/0/wallpaper

currently i am on CalyxOS, it is a kind of "lineage 4 microG" with some custom features, user experience is basic, but stabile enought for daily use (you should install gcam mod if you want it, some time the screen flash, the fluid screen options just work as a toggle 120hz or 60hz) battery life with 60hz is not so bad
(the build based on A11 allows also oem-lock, it seems that moving on A12 this will not be possibile anymore, i am evaluating to switch to lineage)

maybe we can survive on OP9, I think the main problem is just related to few official rom supporting it.
Can I extract it from zip file? Withouth flashing the rom?

Psk.It

Mar 6, 2016
OnePlus 9 Pro
OK, payload dumped the payload.bin. All it extracted is bunch of images. No sign wallpapers?

Can you please provide steps how to extract wallpapers out of payload?
you should try renaming system.img to system.7zip, end explore inside with 7-zip archiver tool
if not found in system, youn try in system_ext and product

Top Liked Posts