[ROM][12L][UNOFFICIAL][libra] LineageOS 19.1

Search This thread

tipzrickycheung

Nov 3, 2019
Tiu Keng Leng
i9100
LG Optimus 4X HD
Important information:
This thread is for LineageOS 19.1 opensource builds for Mi 4C/4S. The following will not be supported in this thread:
  • Custom Kernels
  • Mods
  • Modified system files
  • Xposed
  • Magisk
What's not working:
  • Permissive
  • Data Usage
  • Encryption
  • VoLTE (may fix)

Installation:
If you are on the stock OS, you will first need to unlock, then you need a custom recovery. You can get the recommended TWRP here.
If you are coming from stock or other ROMs, you need to do a factory reset.
As always, make sure to backup before installing this ROM.

For more detailed instructions, please visit:
Install LineageOS on libra

Download link:
SourceForge

Recommended Google Apps package:
MindTheGapps

Recommended Firmware:
AndroidFileHost

Changelog:
Changes for libra

Bug reports:
How to submit a bug report
Gitlab Issues

Donate to support development:
Donate via PayPal to Tipz Team
Donate via PayPal to LineageOS

Source Code:
Device tree
Kernel
LineageOS Github

Contributors
@WJXXBSH, @TipzRickyCheung, Lineage Team

ROM OS Version: 12.x S
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required:
Based On:
LineageOS

Last edited:

r3gister

Mar 24, 2022
If I only write to the system and gapps, then I can boot normally.

If magisk are written, the system cannot be boot on and restarts in a loop.

Last edited:

lousido

Jul 12, 2009
Correctly installed Rom Lineage 19 and MindTheGapps in xiaWRomi MI4C with 2Gb of storage. I have the TWRP Orange-Fox and the F2FS partition, I formatted the data and did a zip installation lineage-19.1-20220518-UNOFFICIAL-libra, deleted in system/system/fonts Notosans CJK in case there was not enough space to install MindTheGapps-12.1 .0-arm64-20220416_174313.zip.
Everything worked fine, after setting up the Google account.
Don't install Magics, because someone said it was incompatible.
If I find any error, I'll tell you about it. Thank you very much

Edit:I just installed Magisk v25.0 working perfectly.
Edit: After using it for two days with internet, Sygic, Google Maps, iGo and it works fine. The problems that I detect are: some unexpected restart, some delay on the unlock screen. The GPS connection is not precise, but it was already with the previous ROMs and the battery is fine.
Thank you very much for keeping MI 4c alive

Last edited:

gregory_cooky

Mar 31, 2016
Hi @tipzrickycheung,

Thank you for the ROM.

I use Mi4c, 3GB RAM. I flashed recommended Firmware before I clean flash your ROM. What I've noticed is that the phone is getting quite hot when not much loaded. Also there are issues with Bluthooth. It happens each time I connect to Hi-Fi system and then I can't do much on the phone, it freezes. I have to restart it.

Jan 31, 2010
Correctly installed Rom Lineage 19 and MindTheGapps in xiaWRomi MI4C with 2Gb of storage. I have the TWRP Orange-Fox and the F2FS partition, I formatted the data and did a zip installation lineage-19.1-20220518-UNOFFICIAL-libra, deleted in system/system/fonts Notosans CJK in case there was not enough space to install MindTheGapps-12.1 .0-arm64-20220416_174313.zip.
Everything worked fine, after setting up the Google account.
Don't install Magics, because someone said it was incompatible.
If I find any error, I'll tell you about it. Thank you very much

Edit:I just installed Magisk v25.0 working perfectly.
Edit: After using it for two days with internet, Sygic, Google Maps, iGo and it works fine. The problems that I detect are: some unexpected restart, some delay on the unlock screen. The GPS connection is not precise, but it was already with the previous ROMs and the battery is fine.
Thank you very much for keeping MI 4c alive
Hi,
can you please help me with some installation instructions step by step?
I have downloaded everything and i prepared but i don't want to miss any essential step.
Thank you for your help.

lousido

Jul 12, 2009
Hi,
can you please help me with some installation instructions step by step?
I have downloaded everything and i prepared but i don't want to miss any essential step.
Thank you for your help.
I am not an expert to make a tutorial, my way of proceeding is: trial and error.
The process is the same that we use to install other previous ROMs.
My experiments are always with a device that I don't need, so if it doesn't work the first time, I try again ?????
If you have any specific problem, you can comment on it and we will try to find a solution.
Cheer up and good luck

Jan 31, 2010
Now i have TWRP installed and MIUI 9.5.2.0 (NXKCNFA) running on my device.
What should be the next step? To boot into TWRP and wipe the phone? Than i should copy the LineageOS 19.1 on the phone?

lousido

Jul 12, 2009
In this link you have instructions on how to do it.
Luck

lousido

Jul 12, 2009
In this link you have instructions on how to do it.
Luck

mornabis

Jul 11, 2007
Do anybody know where to post kernel related questions? I've just got to the point of building the nethunter kernel tree for libra, but I can not boot the anykernel it generates. I know I'm missing parameters, but nethunter documentation is not helping, at all... :(

Top Liked Posts