- Dec 9, 2014
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12 (S), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.
- Flash ROM.
- Please report with logcat.
- Support f2fs - support twrp
- Performance improvement
- Fix offline charging mode
- Fix drm (fixed to L1)
- Fix Wifi tethering
- Enable DT2W by default.
- Fix display crash (due to vsync)
- Fix Network trafic monitor
- more stabilization..
- First release
- Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
- Device Source : https://github.com/rlawoehd187/android_device_lge_bullhead
- Kernel Source : https://github.com/rlawoehd187/android_kernel_lge_bullhead
- Vendor Source : https://github.com/rlawoehd187/android_vendor_lge_bullhead
- Other source : device_google_contexthub
ROM OS Version: Android 12L
Last Updated 2023-03-25