- Jan 6, 2011
I explain better: you can't allow or don't allow phone location to "phone services", it's grayed. Every minute appears green GPS icon that inform you that "phone services" has obtained location.
* fastboot format cacheI have been unable to install *any* custom rom beyond lineage 15.1. I have tried lineage 18/19, elixir, pixel experience etc with the same result.
I am stuck on the animation screen and yes i have let it sit for an hour.
I have searched but i dont know how to capture to stdout or a text file using logcat relevant info during the animation screen,
Can anyone think of maybe a fundamental issue that I need to address?
Thanks on advance.
Thanks @TitanTyrion so much! The updated TWRP did the trick. Installed pixel experience w/o issues. I'm sure LOS 19.1 should also work now.* fastboot format cache
* fastboot format userdata
* fastboot format system
* fastboot flash recovery TWRP-3.7.0_9-0-bullhead.img
* reboot to your new recovery 'TWRP'
* adb push lineage-19.1-20230325-UNOFFICIAL-bullhead.zip /sdcard/
* Button 'Install' --> go to /sdcard/lineage-19.1-20230325-UNOFFICIAL-bullhead.zip
* reboot ;-)