KAndy
2okPze5.png

Code:
 * Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
*/
Introduction
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12 (S), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Bugs

What's working:

• Boot
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera / Camcorder
  • DT2W
  • FM Radio
  • Torch
  • RIL (DATA/Call/SMS)
  • WiFi
  • WiFi Hotspot
  • USB (ADB/MTP/PTP)
  • NFC
  • LED lights
  • Sensors
  • GPS
  • Audio Playback
  • Video Playback
  • Touch screen
  • ExFAT SDCard

What's not working:
  • SELinux is permissive
  • You tell me.

Installation instructions

• Download the zip(s).
  • Install a compatible Recovery
  • Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
  • Wipe system / data / cache partitions
  • Flash ROM.
  • Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
  • Optional: Install Magisk for Root.

Supported models:
  • C6602,C6603,C6606

Downloads
Recovery : Official TWRP
Gapps : MindTheGapps 12.1
Magisk (Flash under TWRP): Unofficial Flashable APK
Rom : Download

Sources
Device/Kernel/Vendor Tree: Sources

Donate
DONATE To Me

Big Thanks
  • LineageOS Team.
  • all fusion3-common / apq8064 contributors.
  • @ CyberWalkMaN
  • @ AdrianDC
  • @ Chippa_a
Can I use this rom with Locked bootloader?

SeraOne

Feb 6, 2022
I have build this boot for lineage 19.1 build release 2022_08_08 and we can boot to TWRP by press the vol + on Sony boot logo and purple led change to orange.

Edit : added the scripts so that the installation is possible via TWRP.

Attachments

• Boot_to_recovery_fix_for_lineage-19.1-20220808-UNOFFICIAL-yuga.zip
    9 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

SeraOne

Feb 6, 2022
Thanks for your help, but I'm curious how you fix this problem, mind if you share the detail with me?
I extracted the boot of the lineage 18 which the twrp recovery is accessible. Then I copied it in the boot18 folder. The boot of lineage 19 in the boot19 folder. I use bootimg.exe from MTK_Extractor_v2.6.3.zip to unpack and repack the boot.img. The build folder will contain the final boot.img file.
Capture0.PNG

Open the cmd, then type this command:
Code:
cd boot
bootimg.exe --unpack-bootimg
Capture1.PNG

Do the same thing with the boot.img of lineage 18. Then copy the extracted files of lineage 19 to the build folder.
Capture3.PNG

Copy the files: init.sony, keycheck and tyobox_init from the /initrd/bin folder of lineage 18 to the /initrd/bin folder of the build folder.

Capture4.PNG

Then repack the boot :
Code:
bootimg.exe  --repack-bootimg

And finally, flash the boot :
Code:
 fastboot flash boot boot-new.img

Capture7.PNG

And now test it, it should work without problems.

Edit : The init.sony is responsible for the non access to TWRP recovery, so you can only replace the init.sony file of the lineage 19.1 by the one of the lineage 18.lineage-18.1-20211011-UNOFFICIAL-yuga but sometimes the OTG doesn't work and sometimes it works after reboot, when I add the keycheck and tyobox_init file, the problem is resolved. .

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    69 KB · Views: 5
  • bootimg.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Alias X

Jan 25, 2016
I have build this boot for lineage 19.1 build release 2022_08_08 and we can boot to TWRP by press the vol + on Sony boot logo and purple led change to orange.

Hey, I tested flashing it (Lineage 19.1 + GApps + your zip) and it failed. The error message was "invalid zip-file format".

SeraOne

Feb 6, 2022
Hey, I tested flashing it (Lineage 19.1 + GApps + your zip) and it failed. The error message was "invalid zip-file format".
What zip are you talking about?
The zip whose name is "bootimg.zip" contains bootimg.exe, I posted it to make it easier for people to rebuild the boot.img which does not allow access to TWRP recovery by following my tutorial above.
The zip whose name is "Boot_to_recovery_fix_for_lineage-19.1-20220808-UNOFFICIAL-yuga.zip" contains boot.img inside, this zip is not flashable via twrp recovery nor with adb sideload but with fastboot.
If you have already installed lineage-19.1-20220808-UNOFFICIAL-yuga on your phone and your TWRP recovery is not accessible after installation, then extract the file Boot_to_recovery_fix_for_lineage-19.1-20220808-UNOFFICIAL-yuga.zip then place the file boot.img in the directory C:\users\username\ . Boot to bootloader mode, install the drivers and adb fastboot, add adb fastboot folder to the window's path if it is not already done, open CMD then type:
Code:
 fastboot flash boot boot.img
Code:
 fastboot reboot
If you have not installed the lineage-19.1-20220808-UNOFFICIAL-yuga on your phone then extract the zip file replace just the boot.img of the ROM by mine, then select the files and folder then right click add to archive, choose the zip format.
Compatibility warning:
The file Boot_to_recovery_fix_for_lineage-19.1-20220808-UNOFFICIAL-yuga.zip that I modified works only for lineage 19.1 20220808 and does not work with other lineage 19 and 19.1 versions.

Alias X

Jan 25, 2016
What zip are you talking about?
The zip whose name is "bootimg.zip" contains bootimg.exe, I posted it to make it easier for people to rebuild the boot.img which does not allow access to TWRP recovery by following my tutorial above.
The zip whose name is "Boot_to_recovery_fix_for_lineage-19.1-20220808-UNOFFICIAL-yuga.zip" contains boot.img inside, this zip is not flashable via twrp recovery nor with adb sideload but with fastboot.
If you have already installed lineage-19.1-20220808-UNOFFICIAL-yuga on your phone and your TWRP recovery is not accessible after installation, then extract the file Boot_to_recovery_fix_for_lineage-19.1-20220808-UNOFFICIAL-yuga.zip then place the file boot.img in the directory C:\users\username\ . Boot to bootloader mode, install the drivers and adb fastboot, add adb fastboot folder to the window's path if it is not already done, open CMD then type:
Code:
 fastboot flash boot boot.img
Code:
 fastboot reboot
If you have not installed the lineage-19.1-20220808-UNOFFICIAL-yuga on your phone then extract the zip file replace just the boot.img of the ROM by mine, then select the files and folder then right click add to archive, choose the zip format.
Compatibility warning:
The file Boot_to_recovery_fix_for_lineage-19.1-20220808-UNOFFICIAL-yuga.zip that I modified works only for lineage 19.1 20220808 and does not work with other lineage 19 and 19.1 versions.
Oh, my bad, after the first rather short post I assumed you can just flash it like that and it does its job automatically.

Edit: I did it as described (extract, replace boot, archive) and while the Rom works I can't get the orange light and still can't get into TWRP.

Last edited:

SeraOne

Feb 6, 2022
Oh, my bad, after the first rather short post I assumed you can just flash it like that and it does its job automatically.

Edit: I did it as described (extract, replace boot, archive) and while the Rom works I can't get the orange light and still can't get into TWRP.
I am going to test the second method on monday, but I don't know why it didn't work.
In my case I used fastboot and TWRP recovery is well accessible. In the meantime, try to use fastboot and if it fails it means I accidentally post the wrong file and I will changes it.

Edit:
I downloaded the file and then tried the second method of replacing the boot.img of the lineage-19.1-20220808-UNOFFICIAL-yuga.zip before installing it, and it works.
Info: my Sony xperia has the reference C6603.
Maybe you didn't replace the boot.img correctly.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */
    Introduction
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12 (S), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Bugs

What's working:

• Boot
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera / Camcorder
    • DT2W
    • FM Radio
    • Torch
    • RIL (DATA/Call/SMS)
    • WiFi
    • WiFi Hotspot
    • USB (ADB/MTP/PTP)
    • NFC
    • LED lights
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • Audio Playback
    • Video Playback
    • Touch screen
    • ExFAT SDCard

What's not working:
    • SELinux is permissive
    • You tell me.

Installation instructions

• Download the zip(s).
    • Install a compatible Recovery
    • Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    • Wipe system / data / cache partitions
    • Flash ROM.
    • Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
    • Optional: Install Magisk for Root.

Supported models:
    • C6602,C6603,C6606

Downloads
    Recovery : Official TWRP
    Gapps : MindTheGapps 12.1
    Magisk (Flash under TWRP): Unofficial Flashable APK
    Rom : Download

Sources
    Device/Kernel/Vendor Tree: Sources

Donate
    DONATE To Me

Big Thanks
    • LineageOS Team.
    • all fusion3-common / apq8064 contributors.
    • @ CyberWalkMaN
    • @ AdrianDC
    • @ Chippa_a
    Thank you. I flashed the rom and apparently it works fine (at least so far). I also downloaded unofficial Open Gapps from here (Android 12L; pico variant was successfully installed). To directly access to these unofficial versions of Gapps , you may see this link.
    New build released
    • Fixed Camera/Camcorder
    • Fixed WiFi WPA3 connection issues.
    Thanks for building this rom.
    It works faster than LineageOS 18 in my xperia c6603 but need somethings to be fixed:
    - after succefully install the rom, we can't boot into TWRP recovery by using adb reboot recovery or by using power button and volume up botton during the boot, It only reboot and reboot to normal boot after passed a black screen in few second. For rooting the rom, need to go to the TWRP recovery. So that I flash the boot by Leneage18 boot.img in the bootloader mode and I use adb shell , dd if=/sdcard/boot.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/boot to restore the boot of Lineage19 then install magisk.apk.zip at the recovery and reboot.
    - The manual network selection still not work.
    Sorry for my bad english.
    New build released
    • Updated to Android 12L with March security patches.
    • Updated to LineageOS 19.1.
    • Upstream updates and fixes.
    • Clean flash recommended.