Development [ROM][13.0.0_r41]StagOS 13.1[cheetah][OFFICIAL][25/04/2023]

Search This thread

hussaination01

Feb 25, 2016
Google Pixel 7
10 hours and 26 minutes with Kirisakura 1.2.4 and the recent Stag OS February. Timing definitely bested a S21 Ultra. Power draw is typically low, no wonder the battery does not drain fast. When phone is idle for example, i slept for 5 hours @ 9% and still maintained 9% when i woke up.

Now i will try Radioactive.
are you using kiri powerhint magisk module with the kernel ?

Mar 18, 2012
haguenau
Google Pixel XL
Google Pixel 3 XL
Hi,

I don't have any particular issue with the ROM, thanks dev ✌️

Just noticed a little glitch with circle battery style. Everything's fine until I pull notifications.
Circle remains full despite my device only has 57% battery left. 🥲

I don't any mod other than magisk and lsposwd (which doesn't have any module enabled ATM).

Could someone confirm it's not just me, please? Sreenshots attached...

cheers,

Sébastien.

picture hosting

Shooter7889

Mar 24, 2019
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8T
In second picture, when you don't have your quick settings pulled down, it looks like it works properly. Not sure about why it shows full when u have settings pulled down. Maybe bcuz it shows the actual percentage.. Not sure.

Reactions: 5.1

Mar 18, 2012
haguenau
Google Pixel XL
Google Pixel 3 XL
In second picture, when you don't have your quick settings pulled down, it looks like it works properly. Not sure about why it shows full when u have settings pulled down. Maybe bcuz it shows the actual percentage.. Not sure.
Hi Shooter,

Yeah, battery had 57% left. The circle works as intended when status bar is displayed. The issue only only occurs pulling notifications or quick settings.

Did you try it yourself?

By chance @pranavasri will fix it 👍

Cheers,

Sébastien.

mad4some

Dec 10, 2012
East TN
Hi Shooter,

Yeah, battery had 57% left. The circle works as intended when status bar is displayed. The issue only only occurs pulling notifications or quick settings.

Did you try it yourself?

Cheers,

Sébastien.
I've also seen this behavior, plus when mine is coming off the charger @ 100% the circle sometimes has resized itself really tiny and stays that way until it goes down from 100% or I restart system UI. Anyone else?

Mar 18, 2012
haguenau
Google Pixel XL
Google Pixel 3 XL
I've also seen this behavior, plus when mine is coming off the charger @ 100% the circle sometimes has resized itself really tiny and stays that way until it goes down from 100% or I restart system UI. Anyone else?
Hi mad4sone,

I only charge up to ~ 85% so I can't tell... Thanks for the confirmation though 👍

Cheers,

Sébastien.

Reactions: mad4some

pranavasri

Nov 13, 2015
Hyderabad
OnePlus Nord
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi Shooter,

Did you try it yourself?

Cheers,

Sébastien.
Hey, thanks for pointing it out. that is indeed a bug, I had forgotten about it.
I'll look into patching it soon.

xBkKx

Sep 30, 2011
E: Nvm reflashed and everything is there now.

Last edited:

neogen17

Dec 1, 2011
Hyderabad
Found a bug in the new build, when you enable the taskbar and disable still the keyboard height remains the same instead of adjusting leaving a gap at the bottom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    8d3d049e47b6816f64ba2043782ae285.jpg

Hey another day another rom, that's what you might be thinking. but we at stag aim towards elegance. We are learners just like everyone out there, This is small project we have started which helps us learn every single day. Why Stag, you might question, my answer would be why not. After all Harry's patronus was a stag(pun intended). After having a couple of iterations, we still intend to stick to our roots, and keep refining what we have. With Android 13, Stag would still be aiming at an elegantly beautiful close to stock experience, that satisfies just the features and customisations you'd crave for (nothing more, nothing less), at the same time being blazing fast and silky smooth. You'll have to try it to believe it .

~Sic Parvis Magna~

PS: for people wondering what sic parvis magna is, it translates to great endings from small beginnings, Something i picked up while playing a game.

Code:
    /*

* Your warranty is now void.

* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,

* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please

* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM

* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if

* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

*/

This is a very initial stage build, bugs are to be expected. Although so far in testing we did not find anything major and you will be flashing the build of your own accord.
    I am planning to have super frequent releases of A13 beta, and soon it will be the stag you know and love (it's super stable already)

Downloads

Incremental
    Pristine Incremental: [NA]
    Gapps Incrementa: [NA]

Full Zips
    Pristine Build - Non Gapps: Download Here
    Gapps Build: Download Here

Installation

Please follow the instructions properly.
    (If you face issues with installation, restore using fast boot. These are initial builds and anything can happen)
    **Make sure your boot loader is unlocked, and that you are on April firmware**

Reboot to bootloader
    Use the following command to flash boot.img to both slots
    Format Data (Not needed if updating from January Build)
    Code:
    fastboot -w
    Run the following command
    Code:
    fastboot update romname.zip

What's Working
    1. Camera, FP, BT, NFC, Calls, Data all the major stuff working pretty well​
    Bugs
    1. You tell me :).​
    Misc
    All extra info will be slowly updated over time and will be readily available by the time of official release.
    All this said, the build has been pretty great so far so I hope all you you have a blast trying it out.

Sources

ROM

Kernel

Device Tree

I work on this project as a hobby, and the money for the servers completely go out from my pocket.
    If you like my work it'd be great if you could: https://buymeacoffee.com/vjspranav
    I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks and hope you enjoy the build

ROM OS Version: Android 13.0
    ROM Kernel: Linux 5.10.107
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    OFFICIAL
    Current Build Version: 13.1
    Build Release Date: 2023-04-25
    Changelog - 24042023

Bonjour, A long time due update is finally out. The march update by google was a huge pain, I had to completely re work the source and had a lot of personal issues. Hence I had to skip march release, and are soo late into april as well. I'll really try my best to provide all further updates on time (or much ahead). With all the rambling aside, this update will not look much, but trust me someone once said: "it's not what's on the outside that matters, it's what's on the inside that does". And inside the source there have been a tremendous amount of changes and people who tested the build are in love with it, so what exactly does it bring to plate ? Read on:

Device Specific
    1. Updated to April Firmware
    2. Some Unsupported regions (India) should have 5g working now.
    3. Enabled CLO boost framework, makes the device much smoother.
    4. Now Playing works just like on pixel (even on lockscreen)

Source
    1. Feb -> April patch. We are on the latest patch by google, CTS passes OOTB!
    2. One downgrade is the removal of battery styles, they will be right with you by may release.
    3. We revamped the Recents UI slightly, looks more like OOS now.
    4. A very small touch is the addition of clear all sound, I personally find it very satisfying. The swoosh that OOS clear all makes, now Stag does too, you'll absolutely love it.
    5. Added a feature called re-ticker. For anyone who's used a samsung phone might be able to relate. It's a OneUI style pill shaped notification.
    6. Added notification clear all button styles
    7. Finally App Lock and hide apps from launcher, super helpful features!!
    8. Revamped resolution selector
    9. A new settings UI (can be enabled with a toggle)

That's about all I have on the feature front, but you'll be lost scrolling and using the latest and greatest of Stag.
    Until next time.

Changelog - 28022023
    Hola people, Hope you have been loving the previous stag release, I have heard feedback, and there's some serious changes in this build! Keep reading to find out. LTO
    Build is based on February Security patch by the way and passes CTS out of the box :).

Changes
    1. In continuation to last build, we have done major launcher re work, I could write a complete changelog just stating the launcher changes itself, but I'll leave it to you guys to figure it out.
    2. A few notable changes, revamped recents menu, added memory info to recents. Shhh.. No more spoiling.
    3. We now build using Global ThinLTO. Keeping it simple, it means that performance will go vrooom.
    4. Now you have chance to use the updated security menu in settings straight from pixel (only on GAPPS builds)
    5. This is a hot cake, now you can choose which side you want your volume panel in landscape as well. I understand some people find it comfortable on the right on landscape, this one's for you.
    6. Like QPR2? Me too, hence now we have the QS panel from QPR2, nothing major, just a very smooth and soothing clock expand animation.
    7. Not everyone is a fan of two column layout of QS Tiles, we now have added row and column count customisation, along with being able to hide labels!!!
    8. Now you can also hide if you don't want to see your daily data usage, hide that guilt XD.
    9. Added music pulse. NavBar/lockscreen/ambient music visualiser.
    10. Also added edge light for notification.
    11. Added support for toggling status bar icons.
    12. As a consequence of above, a dynamic VoLTE, and a VoWiFi icon implementation which can be turned off!
    13. Added a fix to IMS, which avoids showing carrier name under internet tile twice, for example, "JIO - Jio".
    14. A lot of under the hood performance and visual improvements, to make sure that stag flies hehe!!

This is a decent sized feature update, and I'm positive you guys will more than love it.
    Looking forward to your responses
    Until next time!

Changelog - 12022023
    Hey guys, February's here and as owners of Pixels it would suck not being able to have February patch already don't you agree? So this here is a very quick update with a small but very useful changes and of course with February patch

Fixes
    1. Safety Net/CTS/Integrity passes directly without having to root or flash any module (only for gapps build), enjoy as good as stock experience with this too.
    2. Now you can sucessfully update play updates from security settings (which used to fail till previous build)
    3. Fixed some rare cases where screenshot crashes

Changelog
    1. February security patch
    2. Added Fingerprint icon and animation customisations (it's super fun)
    3. Moved to aosp launcher in gapps build as well, no more hassle of pixel launcher. You feel a feature is missing, just ping me and you'll find it in the next release :).
    4. Added a toggle to enable unlimited photos storage (use at your own risk)
    5. Added a toggle to spoof games allowing higher refresh rates (yes we rock!)
    6. Updated blobs from pixel february update

There's a lot more features in line and you are going to love them!!
    We'll have another release soon and in the meantime you would love all the goodness this build brings!!

Cheers and Regards

Changelog - 19012023
    Hey guys, this is a quick update build. We were already on January patch, but with this release we update to January FW as well. I am working on feature list and it will be updated in a day or two. In the meanwhile here you go:

Fixes
    1. Fixed the rare case where FP didn't work.

Changes
    1. Updated to Jan FW
    2. Added support for FaceUnlock (thanks to @Hurt Copain for helping and Anay Wadhera for impl)
    3. Moved to Via Browser for Pristine Builds.
    4. Added support for 32 bit app installation.

This is a small changelog but with some important changes. Hope you have an amazing time using the build

Cheers
    I would very much welcome an update to March due to the Exynos vulnerability
    The march update (QPR2) has been quite a pain, on top of that I had some personal issues due to which I couldn't really work on Stag. I am trying my best to push out a good build soon!
    Build with February patch released, it's smoother than you remember it and better than before.
    Changelog in 2nd post. OP updated with download links
    Hope you enjoy the build!!

~Sic Parvis Magna~
    A new release is out, changelog is updated, and download links can be found in OP.
    Major thing to note, now playing works like a charm now,
    Even bluetooth calling should have been fixed :)
    Clean flash is required.

Hope you enjoy the build