[ROM][13.0][BERYLLIUM] Project Elixir [OFFICIAL] [BETA][AOSP]

Search This thread

ianpv95

May 12, 2013
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
Xiaomi Poco F1
Hi there, I need help.
I clean flashed the ROM, moving from Awaken OS 2.9 to this, but it got stuck in the boot animation for like 30 mins now.

Is there any solution for this? Thanks.

Edit: nvm, I didn't format data, just did the advanced wipe. It's all okay now.

Last edited:
Reactions: sourav24071999

Merwahn

Oct 19, 2014
Hi everyone,

Just performed a clean wipe, and flashed the system and nothing else. I'm stuck on a bootloop. I tried clean flashing and dirty flashing with the same results.

Any advice?

Thanks for your efforts!

andre7391

Feb 18, 2020
Hi everyone,

Just performed a clean wipe, and flashed the system and nothing else. I'm stuck on a bootloop. I tried clean flashing and dirty flashing with the same results.

Any advice?

Thanks for your efforts!
Solved here man!

Clean flash, reboot and get stuck.

Go to recovery again and wipe data with yes button, worked here.

Reactions: ianpv95

Merwahn

Oct 19, 2014
Hi Ian and Andre,

Did you do the format data? It's the button beside advanced wipe when you're in the format option of TWRP.
I did not try the format data, but I will soon.

Solved here man!

Clean flash, reboot and get stuck.

Go to recovery again and wipe data with yes button, worked here.

I did this like 10 times just to make sure and it didn't work for me. I went back to AOSP 12 for the moment because I needed a rom to do important tasks, but I'll make sure to report back soon.

Cheers,
M

tanuse

Aug 11, 2011
Hi Ian and Andre,

I did not try the format data, but I will soon.

I did this like 10 times just to make sure and it didn't work for me. I went back to AOSP 12 for the moment because I needed a rom to do important tasks, but I'll make sure to report back soon.

Cheers,
M
Are you sure you have installed the right Recovery? You need to have the proper Recovery. Try twrp-3.6.2_9-0-beryllium.img of 04-06-2022 for me it's fine.

Merwahn

Oct 19, 2014
Are you sure you have installed the right Recovery? You need to have the proper Recovery. Try twrp-3.6.2_9-0-beryllium.img of 04-06-2022 for me it's fine.
Hi tanuse,

Yep, pretty sure. Recovery works fine. I mean, it works with all other roms, why not work with this one? I'm planning to do a full backup this week, and trying this soon.

sourav24071999

Sep 7, 2018
India
www.buymeacoffee.com

3uuYftu.png

Project Elixir v3.1 OFFICIAL Update | Android 13
Source Side Changelog :
https://projectelixiros.com/changelog

Download:
https://downloads.projectelixiros.com/

Reporting bugs without proper logs will be considered as a feature : )

// A screenshot is worth of thousand words //

Important Notes :
• Selinux is Enforcing, encryption, CTS passes and banking apps working
• If you are moving from ANDROID 12 to ANDROID 13 Clean Flash (Format Data) Is COMPULSORY to avoid bugs.

// Do consider donating if you want to appreciate our work //

Last edited by a moderator:

Retrial

Recognized Contributor & Translator
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L

3uuYftu.png

Source Side Changelog :

Download:

Important Notes :
• If you are moving from ANDROID 12 to ANDROID 13 Clean Flash (Format Data) Is COMPULSORY to avoid bugs.

Hey, thx for updating the ROM.
May I ask if you have any translation platform like Crowdin to translate the ROM or if you plan to set up one?

LucasPang321

Sep 27, 2022
I've updated to Project Elixir 3.1 and I found that there is some problems when trying to change colors for the style. Clicking on the colors result in nothing and I can't change the colors anywhere. Not sure that if I'm the only one who is facing the same issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220927-205428.png
    Screenshot_20220927-205428.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 77

xSkayn

Sep 28, 2022
Work really well, but i have one problem and is only stetic. The icons in the top are overposed. Any way to fix this or is a bug? (In the picture you can see how the point icon is over the youtube icon)

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-09-28 at 5.05.41 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-09-28 at 5.05.41 PM.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 100

sourav24071999

Sep 7, 2018
India
www.buymeacoffee.com

pzSDMqf.png

Project Elixir v3.2 OFFICIAL Update | Android 13

Source Side Changelog :

Download:

Important Notes :

UPI ID: dwarmachine24@oksbi (Indian Users)
Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

Reactions: to_arif92

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2ywS3ld.png

Project Elixir for the Poco F1[beryllium]

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."​

wcpCZ77.png

Project Elixir is another aftermarket AOSP ROM which basically offers minimal UI enhancement & close to Stock Android ROM with great performance, security and stability. Most of the OEMs' these days will provide slow and untimely updates, but we don't do that here. We closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolong support for devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience while using Project Elixir will be butter smooth without compromising the quality of the Android experience. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, stability, minimal UI & awesome features including pixel goodies So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy Project Elixir on your respective devices!

hi3OOmI.png

- Saurav - Founder / lead Developer

- Nishant - Co-lead Developer / Team

- Probir - Developer / Team

-
    Mayur
    - Developer / Team

-
    And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

Wotz2ga.png

// Checkout the latest changes you get //

Latest Changelog: https://projectelixiros.com/changelog

NOTE : In Project Elixir you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

eWpOZ42.png

Latest Screenshots : https://projectelixiros.com/gallery

NOTE : In Project Elixir you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

SP96Kkk.png

--------- > OFFICIAL Download Server < ---------

NOTE:
    Please keep in mind that these are Gapps Builds and there is no vanilla build of this rom available.

--------- > Visit Our OFFICIAL Website < ---------

3UmK6nS.png

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH (Moving From A12 to A13)

- Download the latest build
    - Take a backup for safe side
    - Boot to Recovery
    - Format Data by typing yes
    - Flash the latest build
    - Reboot

What works?

Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
    Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
    Almost everything

What doesn't work? or Any Bug ?

You tell me!

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.
    for more READ THIS

NcqtMEY.png

- Android Open-Source Project
    - Pixel Experience
    - LineageOS
    - Proton AOSP
    - Arrow OS

XDA Banner and Template Credit goes to Amaan

- Others, I may have forgot to mention

sRsgSk5.png

- Android OS version: 13.0
    - Security patch: August 2022
    - Build author/Device Maintainer : Rahul Gorai
    - DEVICE: Xiaomi Poco F1
    - DEVICE CODENAME: Beryllium

---- Sources and Documentation ----

-- ROM Source Code --

-- Kernel Source --

-- Documentation & Maintainership --

BCxDddP.png

tEWDK3G.png

// Giving a little can HELP a lot //

- As you know build is free but building ROM needs server and in order to maintain the source, we need High-End Servers that are generally very expensive and need to be renewed every single month and as a student its quite difficult. To meet with our technical expenses, a cup of coffee, and the efforts of the developers we need your monetary support!

- Do consider donating or buying me a coffee on Paypal or join us on Patreon for sustainable support and rewards if you want to appreciate our work.
    - Thank you for your support !

* UPI ID: dwarmachine24@oksbi (Indian Users)

Tried NGK kernel but everytime it went into A bootloop, any way to install NGK kernel? And yeah face unlock is missing although the camera IR app is working perfectly fine, which means IR camera support is there but the feature is not implemented in the ROM, smooth UI and transitions, Dead Cells lagged 15% more compared to NGK + PE plus ROM A12. It's a great ROM for daily use, kudos to the work. And yeah I think there is some Background app management issue, because Dead Cells download some data files when opening for the first time, as I put my phone down during all this, the download stopped and never again continued, had to reinstall from playstore, maybe a Lil aggressive ram management in A13. Edit - Magisk normal version works, multitasking while listening to music causes glitch and lag in the audio output, looks like cpu is under pressure.
    NGK doesn't support system_ext roms yet. Only SilverCore and Rockstar kernels support system_ext atm.
    Keep in mind A13 for our device it's in early stage and the updates will make it more polished and bug free over the time.
    Beryllium got fast the Android 13, thanks to devs.

3uuYftu.png

Source Side Changelog :

Download:

Important Notes :

Hey, thx for updating the ROM.
    May I ask if you have any translation platform like Crowdin to translate the ROM or if you plan to set up one?

3uuYftu.png

Source Side Changelog :

Download:

Important Notes :

Tried NGK kernel but everytime it went into A bootloop, any way to install NGK kernel? And yeah face unlock is missing although the camera IR app is working perfectly fine, which means IR camera support is there but the feature is not implemented in the ROM, smooth UI and transitions, Dead Cells lagged 15% more compared to NGK + PE plus ROM A12. It's a great ROM for daily use, kudos to the work. And yeah I think there is some Background app management issue, because Dead Cells download some data files when opening for the first time, as I put my phone down during all this, the download stopped and never again continued, had to reinstall from playstore, maybe a Lil aggressive ram management in A13. Edit - Magisk normal version works, multitasking while listening to music causes glitch and lag in the audio output, looks like cpu is under pressure.