[ROM][13.0][bonito] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Google Pixel 3a XL [bonito]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13.0

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Sound/vibration

Known issues
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:

Abdulmng

May 28, 2019
Minna
Everything seems to work fine, nice job.
Only noticed 3 issues
1. DSDS not working.
2. Switching between sims does not work, if you have a physical sim and an e-sim installed and you switch to the e-sim you can’t switch back to the physical sim.
3. Hotspot turns on but connected devices have no access to internet.

Reactions: jchriss

jchriss

Everything seems to work fine, nice job.
Only noticed 3 issues
1. DSDS not working.
2. Switching between sims does not work, if you have a physical sim and an e-sim installed and you switch to the e-sim you can’t switch back to the physical sim.
3. Hotspot turns on but connected devices have no access to internet.
I'm also having the same issues switching back to physical SIM from eSIM on Pixel 3 XL. Hopefully this gets fixed on the next build. But so far no issues with hotspot for me

kusyuk

Nov 2, 2022
I installed the ROM and everything was fine except mine doesn't have the system update or system advance menu.

Is that normal for or did I mess up somewhere?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221102-180724_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20221102-180724_Settings.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: dlndrx

dlndrx

Nov 11, 2022
Me too, mine does not have the option for system update but the rom are stable and smooth

Reactions: kusyuk

kirby_422

Jun 3, 2010
Updated to 13+ fine from the beta, but anytime I flash magisk it immediately bootloops, so that's slightly disappointing. Tried magisk both from TWRP, and flashing a modified boot image generated from magisk manager; same response on both, the moment the OS starts, before the animations etc, it reboots.

@x2pherm are you trying the normal 13, or 13 plus? The other guy who installed it's screenshots show they did 13+ like me. I ADB sideloaded from the PE recovery. Also, try checking what version of ADB you have installed to rule that out. When I check my ADB version, it lists two different versions: 1.0.41 & 29.0.5-5949299, for reference.

Reactions: mjmew

mjmew

Jan 26, 2017
Updated to 13+ fine from the beta, but anytime I flash magisk it immediately bootloops, so that's slightly disappointing. Tried magisk both from TWRP, and flashing a modified boot image generated from magisk manager; same response on both, the moment the OS starts, before the animations etc, it reboots.

@x2pherm are you trying the normal 13, or 13 plus? The other guy who installed it's screenshots show they did 13+ like me. I ADB sideloaded from the PE recovery. Also, try checking what version of ADB you have installed to rule that out. When I check my ADB version, it lists two different versions: 1.0.41 & 29.0.5-5949299, for reference.
I'm quite new for installing custom rom. On the normal 13, 2022-10-28 build now. There's no system update option available. Could you tell me how can I update to the latest build? And what's the difference between the normal 13 and the 13 plus? Thanks.

Thank you.. successfully flash using new ADB and sideloaded using PE recovery!

dlndrx

Nov 11, 2022
i can't get my esim to work because it's taking longer than it should, is there maybe a bug in activating esim? Latest PE Plus

Top Liked Posts