[ROM][13.0][coral] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

hardwareadictos

Jun 15, 2013
One thing to report, when center clock is set up, a space is reserved on the status bar for an "invisible" left "sotckish" clock:
photo_2022-12-09_13-23-13.jpg

LuckyTheCoder

Jul 7, 2018
Google Pixel 4 XL
NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Google Pixel 4 XL [coral]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13.0

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog
Great ROM! However, I feel the need to point out a few (miniscule) issues I've been encountering on my first day of using it. Using the latest build of Pixel Experience Plus from November 16th.

1. The launcher and multitasking animations can become extremely choppy, though force quiting the Pixel Launcher seems to fix this.

2. The "Smooth Display" option isn't very good at keeping an adequate refresh rate. I had to type an ADB command to force 90hz at all times.

3. The "Hey Google" command worked briefly, but no longer works despite my efforts of turning the toggle on and off. Along with this, the microphone with voice typing acts up some of time.

4. Optimized Charging doesn't work.

Apart from these issues, I'm loving Pixel Experience! Thanks for giving my Pixel 4 XL continued support :)

byncute09

Dec 14, 2022
WHEN MY PHONE BATTERRY IS ABOUT 40%. MY PHONE VERY LAG AND DRAINING SO FAST TO 0% AND SHUTDOWN THE PHONE. HELP ME PLSSS

ChocoboX

Sep 6, 2010
Time to replace the battery. Google replaced mine 18 months after purchase. They extended the battery warranty. Just failed again two weeks ago. Bought a battery of eBay for $12 and fixed it myself. Not too hard. Fixed the battery problem for me. Pixel 4 XL batteries have a hardware defect.

WHEN MY PHONE BATTERRY IS ABOUT 40%. MY PHONE VERY LAG AND DRAINING SO FAST TO 0% AND SHUTDOWN THE PHONE. HELP ME PLSSS

Your battery is most likely failing, thus reporting false battery life. I had this on my Pixel 2XL, I had to replace the battery (remove screen, replace battery, replace digitizer/screen).

To be clear, this is NOT the ROM or ROM related but hardware related, mainly your battery. You can test/confirm by rolling back to official firmware and testing but I suspect you will have the same or similar results.

Last edited:

hungcity3108

Jun 9, 2020
This rom will perfect if fix upload google photo and adaptive charge, add motion sense and another game space. Tks team dev

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for the January Security Patch @PixelBoot , tho with this build I've encountered some additional issue aside from unsolved one like sloppy Ok Google Detection, Now Playing and Adaptive Charging straight up not working (Adaptive Charging is expected tho), like the aformentioned Device Health Service Adapter crash and now NFC completely break on this build (preventing Google Pay from fully function). I've attached the log (already sent on the telegram channel but well) and some screenshots here hoping that this issue will be fixed sooner or later.

Once again, thanks for the great rom

Edit: Well the log couldn't be uploaded so well here's the link to that, log
    New 20230109 build is out.

The changelog:
    • January security patch
    • Pixel Launcher fixes
    • Update kernel
    • Update proprietary vendor blobs
    • Changes for NFC to work properly
    • Fixes to random app crash dialogues
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Google Pixel 4 XL [coral]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13.0

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog
    here you can check the latest version, in stock ROM sometimes the update is available here before official update, it's optional.

The safe method is to open play store, settings, at the bottom, click update Play Store and this will update the needed framework, plus everything needed for the latest Google Play Framework. This is native to all Android ROMs, stock, AOSP, and so on, anything that runs the Google Framework with Play Store will have this option built-in.

Public Service Announcement - I would NEVER EVER advise installing an APK for a system function on a custom ROM (heck, not even on a stock firmware would I say it's OK to do). ESPECIALLY one from a lower version of Android (this system APK was pulled from Android 12), this is A13!

Please be careful with giving out advice on things like this or users will fail and lose data. I know you are trying to help, so please don't misunderstand my pushback, I appreciate anyone who tries to help others. BUT, at the same token, I will always jump in if I see advice that can potentially cause data loss, this is a BIG one for that risk.
    On the factory firmware, it was enough to set an alarm for the morning, in the evening after 21:00 when I put the phone on charge, adaptive charging always turned on, on PE under the same conditions there is always fast charging, the phone charges in 1.5-2 hours, a it should be charged until the morning
    ah got it, so it's not an app or service being used to test, but original methods used on factory firmware and such. Let me test a few things, and make sure it's ACTUALLY doing what I think it's doing and follow-up. In my opinion, I do think it's working (as I configured it to function, but maybe not), so let me follow-up after I dig in.
    What is this? And what is he responsible for? On PE+, it is not updated but is installed as a normal application, it is not in the system
    here you can check the latest version, in stock ROM sometimes the update is available here before official update, it's optional.