- Sep 24, 2020
LineageOS 20 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
LineageOS is based on AOSP with contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. If needed you can install any GApps package available for T.
LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
The source code for LineageOS is available at GitHub. And if you would like to contribute to Lineage OS, please visit Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
- make a FULL backup first from your actual system and data;
- before installing make sure you are running the latest firmware for your region;
- download the latest ROM zip and GApps (optional) from the downloads section below;
- wipe system, cache, dalvik and do a factory reset in recovery if coming from another AOSP based rom (including other LineageOS 19/20)
- install ROM zip + add install more zip's and flash also GApps (optional), thus you get best integration of vanilla LineageOS with GApps;
- install as recovery the latest fbev1 TWRP recovery [twrp_13.img];
- format /data (from wipe option) - the option which requires you to type "yes";
this is required due to encryption changes.
- reboot to system and enjoy latest LineageOS 20 [Android 13] on your Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T.
Note: if you enable Lineage recovery option during setup you will lose TWRP (overwrite by Lineage recovery app)
- download the latest ROM zip from the downloads section below;
- install ROM zip;
- wipe cache, dalvik - optional;
- reboot to system;
- rom: LineageOS 20
- gapps: MindTheGapps or NikGapps
- recovery: TWRP
Bug reports without a complete description of the issue and a logcat will be ignored!
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- ArianK16a for initial DT & Kernel
- LineageOS Team & Contributors
- Code Aurora Forum
- Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T contributors
GPL compliance: Kernel source
XDA: DevDB Information
[ROM] [13.0] [davinci] LineageOS 20 [UNOFFICIAL] ROM for Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
donations are not mandatory but very welcomed
if you like my work and want to support development or buy me a coffee PayPal Donate
ROM OS Version: Android 13.0.0_r20
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.x
ROM Firmware Required: V220.127.116.11.RFJCNXM / V18.104.22.168.RFJMIXM / V22.214.171.124.RFJINXM
Based On: LineageOS 20
Created on 2023-01-12
Last Updated 2023-03-19