[DISCONTINUED][ROM][13.0][guacamole][UNOFFICIAL] Evolution X 7.2 Tiramisu | OOS CAM | OnePlus 7 Pro

Search This thread

NeonHD

Jul 7, 2015
Waterloo
As suggested I've been using the 10/24 build for a couple of days. So far I'm very impressed. There are a few things missing in this ROM, so I added some further customizations via magisk + xposed and now it has everything I want.

It's true. Battery life on the 10/24 build is noticeably better than other A12 and A13 ROMs I've tried (CrDroid, Flamingo OS, etc). And this is with AOD on, so it would probably last even longer with AOD off. It's still slightly worse than stock OOS tho in terms of standby drain.

Screenshot_20221217-030819_Pixel_Launcher.png

That's my homescreen with Pixel Launcher Extended mods applied.

Also added face unlock using this.

NeonHD

Jul 7, 2015
Waterloo

BTW if you manage to brick your device, it's handy to have MsmDownloadTool open on your computer and EDL mode open on the phone. That tool practically makes the OP7Pro immune to bricking.

I've had so many bricks when flashing ROMs and that tool is very convenient when you don't wanna waste time and just start over from scratch.

It typically goes like this: flash ROM --> brick --> unbrick via Msm --> re-unlock bootloader --> flash ROM --> etc.

Androidiano Devoto

Feb 16, 2016
BTW if you manage to brick your device, it's handy to have MsmDownloadTool open on your computer and EDL mode open on the phone. That tool practically makes the OP7Pro immune to bricking.

I've had so many bricks when flashing ROMs and that tool is very convenient when you don't wanna waste time and just start over from scratch.

It typically goes like this: flash ROM --> brick --> unbrick via Msm --> re-unlock bootloader --> flash ROM --> etc.
MSM Tool you linked in your commenti, Is the right version for my Device Guacamole 1910 OS12.1 EU ?

xlxcrossing

Dec 6, 2009
Soquel, CA
tried to update to latest build from October version and can't do it. Stock updater says "verification failed". Sideloading via adb returns "ERROR : recovery: Package is for product OnePlus7Pro but expected guacamole". Had to change device name in rom zip meta file, approve signature verification fail and even after installing the update it boots to a recovery error telling me rom is corrupt and data wipe is required. I don't understand why I can't perform a simple update normally. Switched slots and giving up for now.

Last edited:

CoffeWaffle

Feb 24, 2024
Necesito ayuda la rom tiene color gris en los menus y en la barra de notificaciones,saben cómo quitarlo?, también estuve probando un módulo magisk el cual le da blur pero el gris lo sigue tapando, el gris se ve muy mal
Screenshot_20240224-073323_Smart Launcher.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240224-073316_Smart Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20240224-073316_Smart Launcher.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 6

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X 7 for the OnePlus 7 Pro [guacamole]

Code:
    /*

* Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?

* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X,

* thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following

* these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if

* you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.

*/

qE4kqsj.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.

Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -

@joeyhuab

@peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

RgqrlpK.png

What are our features?

- Just flash and check "The Evolver"

n6b8AXD.png

Not for now

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

u5tIlfT.png

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

gMGb8ee.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    Find Here

F2WF8Mx.png

Click Here

Donate to me! / Device Support

LU9gsrQ.png

Hello,

Thread has been edited and cleaned.

Please keep it civil on XDA, there are forum rules to follow, do you remember?

2. Member conduct.
    2.1 Language: XDA is a worldwide community. As a result, what may be OK to say in your part of the world, may not be OK elsewhere. Please don't direct profanity, sexually explicit language or other offensive content toward Members or their work. Conversely, while reading posts from other members, remember that the word you find offensive may not be offensive to the writer. Tolerance is a two-way street.
    <...>
    2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.
    2.4 Personal attacks, racial, political and / or religious discussions: XDA is a discussion forum about certain mobile phones. Mobile phones are not racial, political, religious or personally offensive and therefore, none of these types of discussions are permitted on XDA.
    2.5 All members are expected to read and adhere to the XDA rules.

Try to be polite and keep calm, we are all here to talk about tech and to have fun all together. If you are annoyed by a comment, please ignore or report if it breaks the forum rules.

Also please keep telegram drama out of XDA.

I will monitor this thread from now on.

Thanks

woodman
    Senior Moderator
    photo_2022-01-03_14-43-29.jpg

Welcome to A13
    Changelogs:

Initial Build
    OOS Camera Fully working
    Everything working (wifi, BT etc)
    Improved Audio experience

Note: Required Clean Flash from A12

Download here
    photo_2022-01-03_14-43-29.jpg

EvolutionX | OnePlus 7 Pro | Guacamole

Update: 24/01/2022

OTA RELEASED
    Download: Here

ChangeLogs:
    FOD Improvement
    Enabled FOD animation, Change Color and Icon changing
    Fixed HDR related issues
    OTA is back
    Added option to switch volume panel to left/right
    Added Quick Tap on Back (See Gesture Section)
    Added Double Tab to Check Notification
    Added more Icons In The Evolver
    Explore The Evolver section to get new features.
    Special Thanks to @butrameich for Providing GCP
    Thanks to all Testers Including @saVokaVo, @A_rccc, @Pinutz75
    Update: 02/12/2021
    ChangeLog:
    - Added new Monet Theming
    - Enabled Custom Font Settings
    - Added Clear Speaker Ported from MIUI
    - Added Google Camera as default Camera
    - Device side Improvement
    - Based on latest Evo Source

Download :
    Here