Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2018
India
www.patreon.com
2ywS3ld.png

Project Elixir for the OnePlus 7 [guacamoleb]

Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."​

wcpCZ77.png

Project Elixir is another aftermarket AOSP ROM which basically offers minimal UI enhancement & close to Stock Android ROM with great performance, security and stability. Most of the OEMs' these days will provide slow and untimely updates, but we don't do that here. We closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolong support for devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience while using Project Elixir will be butter smooth without compromising the quality of the Android experience. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, stability, minimal UI & awesome features including pixel goodies So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy Project Elixir on your respective devices!

hi3OOmI.png

- Saurav - Founder / lead Developer

- Nishant - Co-lead Developer / Team

- Master - Developer / Team

-
Mayur
- Developer / Team

-
And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

Wotz2ga.png

// Checkout the latest changes you get //

Latest Changelog: https://projectelixiros.com/changelog

NOTE : In Project Elixir you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

eWpOZ42.png

// A screenshot is worth of thousand words //

Latest Screenshots : https://projectelixiros.com/gallery

NOTE : In Project Elixir you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

SP96Kkk.png

--------- > OFFICIAL Download Server < ---------

NOTE:
Please keep in mind that these are Gapps Builds and there is no vanilla build of this rom available.

--------- > Visit Our OFFICIAL Website < ---------

3UmK6nS.png

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH (Moving From A12 to A13)

- Download the latest build
- Take a backup for safe side
- Boot to Recovery

- Format Data
- Sideload the latest build
- Reboot

What works?

Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
Almost everything

What doesn't work? or Any Bug ?

You tell me!

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.
for more READ THIS

NcqtMEY.png

- Android Open-Source Project
- Pixel Experience
- LineageOS
- Proton AOSP
- Arrow OS

Special Thanks goes to Shantanu Sarkar
[PixelExp. guacamoleb Maintainer]

- Please note that this is my secondary device so all tree work is done by him.

XDA Banner and Template Credit goes to Amaan

- Others, I may have forgot to mention

sRsgSk5.png

- Android OS version: 13.0
- Security patch: November 2022
- Build author/Device Maintainer : Saurav
- DEVICE: OnePlus 7
- DEVICE CODENAME: guacamoleb

---- Sources and Documentation ----

-- ROM Source Code --

-- Kernel Source --

-- Documentation & Maintainership --

BCxDddP.png

tEWDK3G.png

// Giving a little can HELP a lot //

- As you know build is free but building ROM needs server and in order to maintain the source, we need High-End Servers that are generally very expensive and need to be renewed every single month and as a student its quite difficult. To meet with our technical expenses, a cup of coffee, and the efforts of the developers we need your monetary support!

- Do consider donating or buying me a coffee on Paypal or join us on Patreon for sustainable support and rewards if you want to appreciate our work.
- Thank you for your support !

* UPI ID: [email protected] (Indian Users)
* Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24
* Bitcoin (BTC):
3Pm6JtwqCuTfKe1Szn23C8ZutF32eFtzf9
* Buy me a Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Uglykid/membership

Join Patreon for early build access of officially supported devices

* Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/join/uglykid24

Last edited:

laiya1

Jul 4, 2016
Thank you very much.im waiting for this looong time. i have one question is google unlimited photos upload mod works in this rom? Or how to get full backup of my 12.1 rom

Prinçe çharming ap

Dec 30, 2018
India
OnePlus 7
Thank you very much.im waiting for this looong time. i have one question is google unlimited photos upload mod works in this rom? Or how to get full backup of my 12.1 rom
Look i haven't installed this rom yet but i will in one or two day and only then i can tell you if it has unlimited Google storage

But about other thing how to backup of 12.1 rom
You can just backup your personal files after that you are good to install this rom
If you want to go on stock 12.1 again then you can just use msm tool to flash Android 10 and fhen ota update to android 12.1 but make sure you have pc or laptop for flashing your device.

But thereis another shortcut method
After installing project elexir you can just go to twrp and then install official oxygen OS 12.1 on both slots and then you are again on 12.1

Reactions: laiya1

abhijeet.07

Dec 5, 2022
I liked this rom a lot and using it since the build was released. I like the fluidity of UI, Animations and Apperance of the rom. And the best part is, it comes with lot of customisation options. Thanks for making this rom for OnePlus 7.

laiya1

Jul 4, 2016
Look i haven't installed this rom yet but i will in one or two day and only then i can tell you if it has unlimited Google storage

But about other thing how to backup of 12.1 rom
You can just backup your personal files after that you are good to install this rom
If you want to go on stock 12.1 again then you can just use msm tool to flash Android 10 and fhen ota update to android 12.1 but make sure you have pc or laptop for flashing your device.

But thereis another shortcut method
After installing project elexir you can just go to twrp and then install official oxygen OS 12.1 on both slots and then you are again on 12.1
thank you. im currently on evolutionx 12.1. can you tell the steps to install this? im stuck at fastboot with downloaded rom

laiya1

Jul 4, 2016
First flash the recovery which

Just flash the recovery in fastboot mode. I used pixel experience recovery but you can use TWRP or any other recovery available for your device. Then enter in recovery mode and by adb sideload install the rom in your device.
i tried but it says cannot read package

xrmx99

May 12, 2013
Hi guys. I've installed this rom and it's the best i tried until now. The only one problem i've found is that every video takes at least 5 seconds until play. It makes me nervous xD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OnePlus 7 | Guacamoleb | v3.5 Chnagelog

- guacamoleb: Fixed alert slider issues
    - sm8150-common: Configure & ship OPlusExtras
    - sm8150-common: Add adsp_avs_config.acdb symlink
    - sm8150-common: Update from OOS 11.H.32
    - sm8150-common: Remove 7T TMO touchscreen firmware
    - sm8150-common: Restore vendor bluetooth props
    - sm8150-common: Remove unused persist.bluetooth.a2dp_offload.cap property
    - guacamoleb: Fixed Hotspot crashing issues
    - guacamoleb: overlay: Sync Aperture overlays with src
    - Synced latest Elixir 3.5 source
    - Clean flash recommended
    - Misc changes and fixes
    I managed to successfully get touchscreen working with the following procedure (follow at own will):

1. Revert to OOS10 with MSM Tool
    2. Unlock bootloader
    3. Use Oxygen Updater to local upgrade to OOS12.1 (phone looses L1)
    4. Use OPLocalUpdate to local upgrade again to OOS12.1
    5. Flash PixelExperience 13 recovery
    6. Format Data
    7. Flash Project Elixir
    8. Format Data again
    9. Sucess!

I don't know what exactly in this process made it work but by following the officially published instructions it never worked.
    Thanks so much for the instructions. Much appreciated!
    Touchscreen is working now.
    Wait for the new build because some users are facing touchscreen issue.
    Flashed the December 1st build and touch is working now on it
    I have tried installing multiple times and everytime touch is not working after booting to the rom 😭
    Can someone help me

I have made a clean flash from 10 to 11
    Unlock bootloader
    Update to oxygen OS 12.1
    Flashed pixel elixir rom via adb sideload
    I have tried installing multiple times and everytime touch is not working after booting to the rom 😭
    Can someone help me

I have made a clean flash from 10 to 11
    Unlock bootloader
    Update to oxygen OS 12.1
    Flashed pixel elixir rom via adb sideload
    Wait for the new build because some users are facing touchscreen issue.

5Y0eqsV.png

Project Elixir v3.4 OFFICIAL Update | Android 13

Source Side Changelog :

https://projectelixiros.com/changelog

Download:
    https://downloads.projectelixiros.com/

Reporting bugs without proper logs will be considered as a feature : )

Important Notes :
    • Selinux is Enforcing, encryption, CTS passes and banking apps working
    • If you are moving from ANDROID 12 to ANDROID 13 Clean Flash (Format Data) Is COMPULSORY to avoid bugs.

// Do consider donating if you want to appreciate our work //

UPI ID: [email protected] (Indian Users)
    Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

Buy me a Coffee:
    https://www.patreon.com/join/uglykid24

OnePlus 7 | Guacamoleb | v3.5 Chnagelog

- guacamoleb: Fixed alert slider issues
    - sm8150-common: Configure & ship OPlusExtras
    - sm8150-common: Add adsp_avs_config.acdb symlink
    - sm8150-common: Update from OOS 11.H.32
    - sm8150-common: Remove 7T TMO touchscreen firmware
    - sm8150-common: Restore vendor bluetooth props
    - sm8150-common: Remove unused persist.bluetooth.a2dp_offload.cap property
    - guacamoleb: Fixed Hotspot crashing issues
    - guacamoleb: overlay: Sync Aperture overlays with src
    - Synced latest Elixir 3.5 source
    - Clean flash recommended
    - Misc changes and fixes
    2ywS3ld.png

Project Elixir for the OnePlus 7 [guacamoleb]

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."​

wcpCZ77.png

Project Elixir is another aftermarket AOSP ROM which basically offers minimal UI enhancement & close to Stock Android ROM with great performance, security and stability. Most of the OEMs' these days will provide slow and untimely updates, but we don't do that here. We closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolong support for devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience while using Project Elixir will be butter smooth without compromising the quality of the Android experience. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, stability, minimal UI & awesome features including pixel goodies So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy Project Elixir on your respective devices!

hi3OOmI.png

- Saurav - Founder / lead Developer

- Nishant - Co-lead Developer / Team

- Master - Developer / Team

-
    Mayur
    - Developer / Team

-
    And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

Wotz2ga.png

// Checkout the latest changes you get //

Latest Changelog: https://projectelixiros.com/changelog

eWpOZ42.png

Latest Screenshots : https://projectelixiros.com/gallery

SP96Kkk.png

--------- > OFFICIAL Download Server < ---------

NOTE:
    Please keep in mind that these are Gapps Builds and there is no vanilla build of this rom available.

--------- > Visit Our OFFICIAL Website < ---------

3UmK6nS.png

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH (Moving From A12 to A13)

- Download the latest build
    - Take a backup for safe side
    - Boot to Recovery

- Format Data
    - Sideload the latest build
    - Reboot

What works?

Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
    Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
    Almost everything

What doesn't work? or Any Bug ?

You tell me!

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.
    for more READ THIS

NcqtMEY.png

- Android Open-Source Project
    - Pixel Experience
    - LineageOS
    - Proton AOSP
    - Arrow OS

Special Thanks goes to Shantanu Sarkar
    [PixelExp. guacamoleb Maintainer]

- Please note that this is my secondary device so all tree work is done by him.

XDA Banner and Template Credit goes to Amaan

- Others, I may have forgot to mention

sRsgSk5.png

- Android OS version: 13.0
    - Security patch: November 2022
    - Build author/Device Maintainer : Saurav
    - DEVICE: OnePlus 7
    - DEVICE CODENAME: guacamoleb

---- Sources and Documentation ----

-- ROM Source Code --

-- Kernel Source --

-- Documentation & Maintainership --

BCxDddP.png

tEWDK3G.png

// Giving a little can HELP a lot //

- As you know build is free but building ROM needs server and in order to maintain the source, we need High-End Servers that are generally very expensive and need to be renewed every single month and as a student its quite difficult. To meet with our technical expenses, a cup of coffee, and the efforts of the developers we need your monetary support!

- Do consider donating or buying me a coffee on Paypal or join us on Patreon for sustainable support and rewards if you want to appreciate our work.
    - Thank you for your support !

* UPI ID: [email protected] (Indian Users)
    * Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24
    * Bitcoin (BTC):
    3Pm6JtwqCuTfKe1Szn23C8ZutF32eFtzf9
    * Buy me a Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Uglykid/membership

* Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/join/uglykid24
    Y
    hey bro your guide is awesome tell me just one thing that what are the steps to flash OTA 12.1 to both slots ? first i have to boot twrp then suppose if i am currently are slot A then i normally flash it then i reboot to slot B then again flash it?? are these the steps or there is a specific command from which i can flash OTA to both slots directly ??
    **First unlock bootloader on oxygen os 11
    **Boot to Android 11 twrp
    **Check slot before flashing
    **Flash oxygen os 12.1
    **After that reboot to bootloader then
    **Boot to twrp again and this time boot Android 12 twrp and if it doesn't work then use Android 11 twrp
    **Now check slots and make sure to flash Android 12.1 to another slot
    **After flashing you can flash elixir os then reboot..
    **Use pendrive for flashing because sometimes storage don't show up in twrp because of a&b slots encryption!!

#### if u ask me its all not needed
    You can even flash elixir os after flashing one slot,you don't need to flash oxygen os 12.1 on both slots to flash elixir os,its just precautionary!
    I liked this rom a lot and using it since the build was released. I like the fluidity of UI, Animations and Apperance of the rom. And the best part is, it comes with lot of customisation options. Thanks for making this rom for OnePlus 7.