Development [ROM][13.0][hanoip] LineageOS 20.0 [AOSP][G60/G40F]

Search This thread

Xplo!t_A

Jul 27, 2021
Moto G60
I got an update today for lineageos, after updating i restarted my device and a message pops up "com.android.launcher3 keeps stopping". i am not able to get to the home screen. Please help ☹️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220728-072327_Services.png
    Screenshot_20220728-072327_Services.png
    416.2 KB · Views: 66

Xplo!t_A

Jul 27, 2021
Moto G60
Reactions: Raghu varma

WienerSchlitz

Apr 12, 2016
I have a question, can i do OTA update when i have magisk installed?

... and continue reading the following posts! Take care!..

Raghu varma

Mar 22, 2017
Hyderabad
Note - please take your data backup and do clean flash as per the instructions linked in the main thread. On top of it, my builds will boot on any stock firmware as base. So there is no special recommendation towards which stock rom you need to be on.

Changelog - Thu Sep 29 17:17:54 UTC 2022
=============================

• Initial Android 13 Lineage 20.0 build
• Based on android-13.0.0_r6
• Improved system stability
• User interface enhancements
• Google security patch 2022-09
• Selinux enforced
• Vendor built from Source

Reminder - for reporting bugs please mention the issue and attach the logcat.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220930-000122_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220930-000122_Settings.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20220930-000227_Wallpaper and style.png
    Screenshot_20220930-000227_Wallpaper and style.png
    411.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20220930-000233_Trebuchet.png
    Screenshot_20220930-000233_Trebuchet.png
    97.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20220930-000242_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220930-000242_Settings.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20220930-000325_Trebuchet.png
    Screenshot_20220930-000325_Trebuchet.png
    137.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20220930-000033_Setup Wizard.png
    Screenshot_20220930-000033_Setup Wizard.png
    96 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20220930-000116_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220930-000116_Settings.png
    160.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20220930-000214_Trebuchet.png
    Screenshot_20220930-000214_Trebuchet.png
    546.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20220930-000253_Android System.png
    Screenshot_20220930-000253_Android System.png
    604.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20220930-000308_LineageOS Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220930-000308_LineageOS Settings.png
    143 KB · Views: 25

xindefenggan

Dec 9, 2020
公告
==========

最近我们推送了 Lineage OS 和 Pixel 体验的 OTA 更新。我们知道少数摩托罗拉 G60 和 G40 设备上的指纹问题。

目前我们调试了这个问题,并决定从内核层面做一些改变。特别是装有chipone传感器的单元遇到指纹错误。无论如何,我们以某种方式解决了它。

现在我们要求遇到指纹问题的人通过下面链接的 TWRP 或 OFX 刷新推荐的内核。

链接: BLACK_CAPS-12L-hanoip-kernel-20220625-1333.zip

谢谢 !
aosp13 没有OTA
Screenshot_20220930-211341.png

notaspam

Sep 29, 2022
After flashing the Lineage 20.0 build I have lost the EMEI numbers on my Indian G40 fusion.

Can anybody direct to the modem/radio files that will help me solve this issue?

arsradu

Apr 28, 2011
Motorola One Action
Moto G40 / G60
After flashing the Lineage 20.0 build I have lost the EMEI numbers on my Indian G40 fusion.

I'm not sure how this would happen. But anyway...

1. You can download stock ROM using LMSA's Rescue feature (phone connected, in fastboot mode).

Alternatively, you can download a somewhat newer version from here. Not sure why there's only Android 11 for this model, but that's beside the point.

In case the mirror site doesn't have the latest versions uploaded, my main recommendation would be to use LMSA! That should give you the correct firmware for your device.

2. After the ROM has been downloaded, open the folder, see if you have radio.img.

3. If you do, you're gonna need Platform Tools from here (in case you don't have it already).

4. Copy radio.img file from stock ROM folder to the platform-tools folder.

5. Open a cmd prompt into that platform-tools folder, then check if fastboot is working, with command:
fastboot devices

It should show your serial number followed by the word "fastboot".

6. To flash radio, you need to do this command:
fastboot flash radio radio.img

This assumes that your radio.img file is present inside the platform-tools folder (step 4).

That's about it.

You can now do a

fastboot reboot

to reboot the phone.
Or you can manually reboot it by selecting Reboot (with Volume Up/Down keys) and pressing the Power button.

I'm not gonna go into details of what is LMSA, how to install that, how to install platform-tools, how to open cmd prompt to a specific folder, how to add platform-tools to PATH and all that. Please, use google for that. Or you can go through the last pages from this thread. I'm not going through that again.

Raghu varma

Mar 22, 2017
Hyderabad

Absolutely ridiculous. But anyway get back to stock firmware and install lineage 20.0 from scratch. That's the reason for safer side we ( our internal team tested on couple of old firmwares/new firmwares so no point of worrying about stock rom or may be something went wrong with your hardware level ) last we don't bother about any assurance on what went wrong because we don't release unless we use by our own hands.

Cheers 🥂

Reactions: arsradu

arsradu

Apr 28, 2011
Motorola One Action
Moto G40 / G60
Absolutely ridiculous. But anyway get back to stock firmware and install lineage 20.0 from scratch. That's the reason for safer side we ( our internal team tested on couple of old firmwares/new firmwares so no point of worrying about stock rom or may be something went wrong with your hardware level ) last we don't bother about any assurance on what went wrong because we don't release unless we use by our own hands.

Cheers 🥂
That's a very good policy!

notaspam

Sep 29, 2022
Alternatively, you can download a somewhat newer version from here. Not sure why there's only Android 11 for this model, but that's beside the point.

Thanks. This is what I needed.

I am now able to use the SIM after flashing the radio img file

Cheers 🥂

I did not meant to question the quality of ROM. I might have fiddled around something while installing the previous ROM and may not have noticed at that time as this is my backup phone.

Anyways great work on the rom! I hope you keep on to do such quality work.

Cheers. 🥃

Reactions: Raghu varma

dhinesh_cool

Jan 17, 2018
I'm not sure how this would happen. But anyway...

1. You can download stock ROM using LMSA's Rescue feature (phone connected, in fastboot mode).

In case the mirror site doesn't have the latest versions uploaded, my main recommendation would be to use LMSA! That should give you the correct firmware for your device.

2. After the ROM has been downloaded, open the folder, see if you have radio.img.

3. If you do, you're gonna need Platform Tools from here (in case you don't have it already).

4. Copy radio.img file from stock ROM folder to the platform-tools folder.

5. Open a cmd prompt into that platform-tools folder, then check if fastboot is working, with command:
fastboot devices

It should show your serial number followed by the word "fastboot".

6. To flash radio, you need to do this command:
fastboot flash radio radio.img

This assumes that your radio.img file is present inside the platform-tools folder (step 4).

That's about it.

You can now do a

fastboot reboot

to reboot the phone.
Or you can manually reboot it by selecting Reboot (with Volume Up/Down keys) and pressing the Power button.

I'm not gonna go into details of what is LMSA, how to install that, how to install platform-tools, how to open cmd prompt to a specific folder, how to add platform-tools to PATH and all that. Please, use google for that. Or you can go through the last pages from this thread. I'm not going through that again.
This happens because firmware mis matched with modem common problem with moto devices fix is easy everytime when u unlocked bootloader on moto device take your persist and modem backup,if this symptoms occurs just restore backup it will save and this things is serious if you flash wrong modem or persist it will brick persist you cannot recover from that

Reactions: arsradu

dhinesh_cool

Jan 17, 2018
@raghuvarma this happens because of firmware mismatch ,this can be avoided by
Using latest firmware,then flash copy-partition.zip which flashes latest firmware on both slots then flash rom

Adjust instructions like this it will reduce this kind of things

Last edited:

arsradu

Apr 28, 2011
Motorola One Action
Moto G40 / G60
This happens because firmware mis matched with modem common problem with moto devices fix is easy everytime when u unlocked bootloader on moto device take your persist and modem backup,if this symptoms occurs just restore backup it will save and this things is serious if you flash wrong modem or persist it will brick persist you cannot recover from that
I see... Thank you very much for the explanation! I never had this issue on any of my devices. And I had a couple of devices from different brands. Never had this issue. But good to know! Thank you for the info!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lineage.jpg

LineageOS for Moto G60 & G40

About LineageOS

LineageOS is a free and open-source operating system for set-top boxes, smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. It is the successor to the custom ROM CyanogenMod, from which it was forked in December 2016 when Cyanogen Inc. announced it was discontinuing development and shut down the infrastructure behind the project. Since Cyanogen Inc. retained the rights to the Cyanogen name, the project rebranded its fork as LineageOS.

LineageOS was officially launched on December 24, 2016, with the source code available on GitHub. Since that time, LineageOS development builds now cover more than 185 phone models with over 1.9 million active installs,having doubled its user base in the month February–March 2017 And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Whats working?

Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Volte
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    NFC
    Fingerprint
    FM radio
    Sound
    vibration

Bugs
    Double tap to wake

Installation process

Click Here for Installation process

Credits
    * LineageOS Team for rom source
    * Motorola for kernel source

Note - please take your data backup and do clean flash as per the instructions linked in the main thread. On top of it, my builds will boot on any stock firmware as base. So there is no special recommendation towards which stock rom you need to be on.

Changelog - Thu Sep 29 17:17:54 UTC 2022
    =============================

• Initial Android 13 Lineage 20.0 build
    • Based on android-13.0.0_r6
    • Improved system stability
    • User interface enhancements
    • Google security patch 2022-09
    • Selinux enforced
    • Vendor built from Source

Reminder - for reporting bugs please mention the issue and attach the logcat.

Thank you!
    Hats off excellent work ! appreciated
    Thanks a ton. I'm using it and already loving it. I wanted to build the ROM myself but could not gather enough courage or time to do so.

Please try to share the source code somewhere so that more ROMs can be developed

Also donated to your UPI link;)
    Note - installation procedure changed to TWRP now. please read the main thread installation guide before proceeding.

Moreover please flash the recommended MindtheGApps package from my downloads page.

Changelog Thu Jun 9 13:05:59 UTC 2022
    ===========================

• added OTA ( over the air ) support

• device code identification changed from hanoip to raven
    ( this change won't be reflected on the rom but it will show the impact for safety net pass without root from the minute you boot the rom )

• device name identification changed from Moto G60 to Pixel 6 pro ( this change won't be reflected on the rom but it will show the impact for safety net pass without root from the minute you boot the rom )

• build signed with new private keys specially generated for Moto G60/G40 Projects. this will reflect for security reasons and on top of it OTA update verification as well.

• fixed slot switch while flashing rom from recovery mode.

• initiated stock retail build fingerprint

• extended reserved space for every partition to 800 MB ( this helps for flashing Google apps seperately )

• fixed flashing GApps zip from TWRP.