Development [ROM][13.0][hanoip] LineageOS 20.0 [AOSP][G60/G40F]

Search This thread

reejuu

Sep 20, 2022
INDIA
Moto G
Micromax Canvas A89 Ninja
You can try...but probably not. We're not using official TWRP (it's developed by Raghu Varma), so I'm not sure the app would work. I also tried it on another Moto phone a while ago and didn't work.

For root, you need to flash magisk.zip from recovery. You can use the attached one, if you want.

To uninstall (remove root), just rename the zip into "uninstall.zip" and flash again.
To flash twrp via twrp app from play store root access required or not? Becauze hanoip twrp image is showing there

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221005-210726_Official TWRP App.png
    Screenshot_20221005-210726_Official TWRP App.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 72

arsradu

Apr 28, 2011
Motorola One Action
Moto G40 / G60
Hello,

No, you shouldn't need root to flash twrp. However, the app seems to only download the zip for flashing. Doesn't seem to have any actual flashing capabilities. So, basically, the same thing you can do if you just download the zip on your phone without the app. The problem is flashing it.

reejuu

Sep 20, 2022
INDIA
Moto G
For as far as I know, yes. It used to be possible a while ago, with apps like Flashify, but there is no Flashify anymore for newer operating systems.

So, to sum up, yes, a PC is mandatory.
So there is no slightest chance of twrp flashing without computer? Or custom rom flashing without computer? I tried flashify but it forced stop everytime after installing when i tried to open it

arsradu

Apr 28, 2011
Motorola One Action
Moto G40 / G60
So there is no slightest chance of twrp flashing without computer? Or custom rom flashing without computer? I tried flashify but it forced stop everytime after installing when i tried to open it
Well, I did mention Flashify does not work on newer operating systems. :)

I don't know of any way to install TWRP without a PC. But what happened to your PC? Why can't you use that to flash either TWRP or the ROM itself?

Flashing ROMs without a PC is possible, either with TWRP (but you have to either boot into it or flash it permanently; and you can't do either one of them without a computer), or with an SD Card and existing PE Recovery. Your device doesn't have an SD Card slot? Or you just don't have any laying around?

reejuu

Sep 20, 2022
INDIA
Moto G
Well, I did mention Flashify does not work on newer operating systems. :)

I don't know of any way to install TWRP without a PC. But what happened to your PC? Why can't you use that to flash either TWRP or the ROM itself?

Flashing ROMs without a PC is possible, either with TWRP (but you have to either boot into it or flash it permanently; and you can't do either one of them without a computer), or with an SD Card and existing PE Recovery. Your device doesn't have an SD Card slot? Or you just don't have any laying around?
I dont have twrp installed...i have pixel rom recovery...i do have sd card slot but i dont have a sd card right now...my pc is given to my fiance for some days ...so whats the solution tell me pls...i want to flash the rom or twrp right now badly pls

reejuu

Sep 20, 2022
INDIA
Moto G
I dont have twrp installed...i have pixel rom recovery...i do have sd card slot but i dont have a sd card right now...my pc is given to my fiance for some days ...so whats the solution tell me pls...i want to flash the rom or twrp right now badly pls
If i manage a sd card tomorrow is it possible to flash it without computer right?then i will arrange sd card tomorrow positively

LeoMiami

Mar 19, 2016
godoy cruz
G60 128-4 after a week working 9/10 found some bluetooth glitches, i have like 8 different things, only a credit card posnet wont connect.

Mystic Knight

Oct 31, 2022
Can you let me know if upi apps and banking apps are working fine by any means??

If yes i'm ready to test the other features

vatsalc

Mar 19, 2018
Moto Z2 Play
Moto G60
Does any of the LineageOS rom have unlimited google photos backup? As in the updates, it's written that the device name is changed to Pixel 6 Pro, but does that give us the unlimited backup thing?

AddictedA1

Dec 26, 2021
how do i turn off second sim it only says remove ur sim card.
Vowifi not working.
why its still on kernel 4 will it get 5.x update ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lineage.jpg

LineageOS for Moto G60 & G40

About LineageOS

LineageOS is a free and open-source operating system for set-top boxes, smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. It is the successor to the custom ROM CyanogenMod, from which it was forked in December 2016 when Cyanogen Inc. announced it was discontinuing development and shut down the infrastructure behind the project. Since Cyanogen Inc. retained the rights to the Cyanogen name, the project rebranded its fork as LineageOS.

LineageOS was officially launched on December 24, 2016, with the source code available on GitHub. Since that time, LineageOS development builds now cover more than 185 phone models with over 1.9 million active installs,having doubled its user base in the month February–March 2017 And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Whats working?

Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Volte
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    NFC
    Fingerprint
    FM radio
    Sound
    vibration

Bugs
    Double tap to wake

Installation process

Click Here for Installation process

Credits
    * LineageOS Team for rom source
    * Motorola for kernel source

Note - please take your data backup and do clean flash as per the instructions linked in the main thread. On top of it, my builds will boot on any stock firmware as base. So there is no special recommendation towards which stock rom you need to be on.

Changelog - Thu Sep 29 17:17:54 UTC 2022
    =============================

• Initial Android 13 Lineage 20.0 build
    • Based on android-13.0.0_r6
    • Improved system stability
    • User interface enhancements
    • Google security patch 2022-09
    • Selinux enforced
    • Vendor built from Source

Reminder - for reporting bugs please mention the issue and attach the logcat.

Thank you!
    Thanks a ton. I'm using it and already loving it. I wanted to build the ROM myself but could not gather enough courage or time to do so.

Please try to share the source code somewhere so that more ROMs can be developed

Also donated to your UPI link;)
    Hi @Raghu varma , I tried all your builds (LineageOs, Pixel Exp, CherishOs) and found that double tap to wake doesn't work in any of them. Also lineageOs doesn't have face I'd under security settings. Apart from these, these Roms give better battery backup than stock ROM. I am loving these, hopefully I would like to see official lineage builds, but I know it doesn't matter if it is official or unofficial. Good work bro, keep going.
    Hi ,

Thanks for your feedback & gentle comments.

Sure ! I will definitely try to fix and release in next round.

Thank you!
    Note - installation procedure changed to TWRP now. please read the main thread installation guide before proceeding.

Moreover please flash the recommended MindtheGApps package from my downloads page.

Changelog Thu Jun 9 13:05:59 UTC 2022
    ===========================

• added OTA ( over the air ) support

• device code identification changed from hanoip to raven
    ( this change won't be reflected on the rom but it will show the impact for safety net pass without root from the minute you boot the rom )

• device name identification changed from Moto G60 to Pixel 6 pro ( this change won't be reflected on the rom but it will show the impact for safety net pass without root from the minute you boot the rom )

• build signed with new private keys specially generated for Moto G60/G40 Projects. this will reflect for security reasons and on top of it OTA update verification as well.

• fixed slot switch while flashing rom from recovery mode.

• initiated stock retail build fingerprint

• extended reserved space for every partition to 800 MB ( this helps for flashing Google apps seperately )

• fixed flashing GApps zip from TWRP.