Development [ROM][13.0][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN] crDroid v9.1 [10.01.2023]

Search This thread

Aamirx27

Feb 10, 2008
Srinagar
Great rom but i couldn't find a camera better than stock. Tried many apps but no result. Camera only issue to use stock miui. Otherwise Great ROM far better than stock miui.

Reactions: raystef66

mozyumozyumozyu

Dec 18, 2021
I was dirty flash. But... I need Gapps flash on install. I am using nikgapps custom config. This config includes google assistant and android auto. According to nikgapps, you need to wipe /data when installing google assistant and android auto.
After dirty flash, google assistant does not work...
How do I update this ROM using google assistant and android auto?

nicky69100

Jul 26, 2017
LYON
Xiaomi Poco F3
I've dirty flashed last December update yesterday (already had 13.0.9 firmware) and a soft reboot occurred while I was browsing on Samsung browser on gsmarena. Did it happened to some of you too?

bl3d2death

Dec 27, 2016
Is this Rom already smooth and without any bigger bugs?

It's recommended to switch from crcroid 8.8 to 9?

Munch had an update and what was particularly interesting is the changelog said sound crackling was fixed.

On Alioth there's also sound crackling. But on testing, it only affects streams that isn't media. Most notable on notification sounds.

Here's hoping next build implements the same fixes. Yes, I am on the recommended firmware. This issue exists since first crDroid 9 build. It doesn't exist on crDroid 8

Last edited:

Majd7667

May 29, 2013
Do you guys know if a battery calibration is required after flashing a new ROM or even an update?

Sentello

Sep 24, 2010
Can we use original TWRP recovery instead of "[BOOT]3.6.2_12-RedmiK40-POCOF3-Mi11X_v6.3_A12-alioth-skkk"?

Sentello

Sep 24, 2010
what is the reason? I was unable to unlock my data with this recovery... as a result I lost all my data because I had to do a wipe
so I'm really interested in the reasons why skkk is better than the official one or orangefox

Last edited:

Wmbruckner

Nov 25, 2011
OnePlus 2
Xiaomi Poco F1
Munch had an update and what was particularly interesting is the changelog said sound crackling was fixed.

On Alioth there's also sound crackling. But on testing, it only affects streams that isn't media. Most notable on notification sounds.

Here's hoping next build implements the same fixes. Yes, I am on the recommended firmware. This issue exists since first crDroid 9 build. It doesn't exist on crDroid 8
I never experienced any crackling in sound, especially not with notification sounds.

Top Liked Posts