The problem still continues, just like some applications (Facebook, petal maps, Google Chrome, etc) restart by themselves, let's say I'm with GPS and it restarts sending me to the screen block. The same with other apps, they restart and send me to the screen lock. (Installation was clean)
I recommend you flash xiaomi.eu fastboot rom first. Then use recommended crDroid flashing instructions.The problem still continues, just like some applications (Facebook, petal maps, Google Chrome, etc) restart by themselves, let's say I'm with GPS and it restarts sending me to the screen block. The same with other apps, they restart and send me to the screen lock. (Installation was clean)
InfiniR posts slightly better numbers last I checked but I think it has been cooking my battery quicker than no gravity on gaming+
Is your device certified or not? You can check in Google play store > settings > about
YesHi all !
Fisrt I want to thanks @raystef66 and the others involved to keep up such good roms !
I've broken my F3 that was running CR8, but I've bought another one. I'm waiting to unlock the BL, and wish to ask some questions..
As CR8 is still alive, what are the essential differences with CR9 ?
Most important, the actual firmware (on the phone) is 184.108.40.206SKHEUXM, what's the best way to flash the recommended one ? Because being on global rom yet, wich twrp do you use (yet android 12, but recommended should be for A13) ? Did someone had issues because of this ? Do you reboot system within the process ?
So recommended way should be (???) :
- Unlock BL
- boot (?) and install twrp (reboot twrp ?)
- flash firmware V220.127.116.11.TKHEUXM (no risk of "conflict", bootloop ?, reboot ?)
- flash rom and reboot twrp ; (+ gapps (wich ones ?), magisk (ramdisk ?? + I've seen some imortant changes with latest version ! Is there something to take care for ?)...) (what about DFE, why should be it flashed when "format data" sould do it ?, what are the benefits here to decrypt ?? Possible issue regarding acces to data ?)
- boot system
Do I need to flash another time the recovery ? If yes, when ? Is it something to know/to do about the A/B partitions ?
If you've some recomandations or things to take care of, thank you very much !!
Have a nice day, thanks again for input !
thanks a lot, dev…FLASHING TIME
NEW crDroid BUILD 22.09.2023
DON'T JUST HIT & RUN .... YOUR APPRECIATION KEEPS MY MOTIVATION ROLLING
crDroid TG Group
- gappless build
- Gapps Basic recommended + your choice of addons
- Remember to use the recommended fw
- Join our Telegram crDroid Poco F3 group
CLEAN FLASH MANDATORY if coming from 8.x !!
- make use of A13 recommended TWRP or the one you prefer
- boot recovery
- flash Firmware (requirement V18.104.22.168.TKHEUXM) (skip if you are on this version)
- flash crDroid (toggle auto flash twrp)
- reboot recovery
- (optional) flash Gapps (no auto toggle needed)
- (optional) flash Magisk (no auto toggle needed)
- (optional) flash DFE
- boot system
DIRTY (use skkk or crD recovery)
- skip format
- NOTE: when updating via dirty flash you should use the exact same Gapps file you used on the first flash (to avoid possible Bootloops)
===== 22-09-2023 ==========crdroid.net/blog===========
* initial crDroid 9.9 release
* updated to sec. patch level 2023.09.05
* synced with latest sources
* updated translations
* some other fixes and improvements
NOTE : fix VoNR (Jio users)
VoNR (Jio users) must first rebase on stock rom V14.0.x, flash V22.214.171.124.TKHINXM fw (not the one from xiaomifirmwareupdater.com), flash crDroid, boot, toggle NR in settings and all done !
thx @hrishikesh1512 (TG) for testing!
Artur 'who's parents couldn't afford the extra H'
@AKASHPAUL aka "why not just ask Google, right?!"
InfiniR Alioth : https://github.com/raystef66/InfiniR_kernel_alioth
If you like my work, consider a donation to keep me going
*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned