[ROM][13.0][OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [AOSP] [12-11-2022]

Search This thread

Saklambaç

Mar 25, 2020
Google backups not work. Couldn't sync my contacts, messages (sms), and even my whatsapp chat history could not restore from my google account. I did clean installation twice but.. I don't know why that was happen but, it is so annoying.

May 25, 2010
Battle Creek, Michigan
I enjoyed this rom a few months back but was having an issue. I left for a few a while and ran stock oos12 but I wanted the camera magic eraser thing. I just installed the most recent version of pixel experience and I still get the same issue I did months ago.

Mainly noticable when watching videos, but also happens for everything else. It's like the system is lagging... Or buffering maybe? When watching videos, sound and video stops for a second then continues. Same when I am listening to voicemails, or playing games. It's like it paused for a second then continues. Any idea what would cause this and how to fix it?

theozemo

Feb 27, 2018
I enjoyed this rom a few months back but was having an issue. I left for a few a while and ran stock oos12 but I wanted the camera magic eraser thing. I just installed the most recent version of pixel experience and I still get the same issue I did months ago.

Mainly noticable when watching videos, but also happens for everything else. It's like the system is lagging... Or buffering maybe? When watching videos, sound and video stops for a second then continues. Same when I am listening to voicemails, or playing games. It's like it paused for a second then continues. Any idea what would cause this and how to fix it?
Try to clean flash latest version 12.1 on the pixel experience website with lastest twrp (not the one on OP #1 post), they claim 12.1 version fixed this. I had the same issue back on 11 but now on 12.1 it's gone.
Anyway, anyone have terminal emulator apps crashed on the latest version? I tried to install it for gvm but Termux keep crashing and freeze my phone

hua3354

Apr 9, 2012
zhejiang
HTC EVO 3D
LG G3
使用这个pe13的时候,请不要使用MT管理器,会导致手机黑砖,无法启动fb 或者rec,也无法识别9008.。。

When you use PE13 official, do not use the MT Manager. This will cause the phone to be black brick and cannot be started to fastboot and recovery

no fastboot, no recovery , and no 9008...

MrMiyamo

使用这个pe13的时候,请不要使用MT管理器,会导致手机黑砖,无法启动fb 或者rec,也无法识别9008.。。

When you use PE13 official, do not use the MT Manager. This will cause the phone to be black brick and cannot be started to fastboot and recovery

no fastboot, no recovery , and no 9008...
No EDL ?

How a random file manager cause that ??

Mar 12, 2021
Hi, I have a Mi 8 SE mobile phone and following the instructions of "Install PixelExperience on sirius" for the new Android 13 ROM at step "Installing PixelExperience from recovery", when I do the "On the host machine, sideload the package using: adb sideload filename.zip" it prompts an error in the mobile phone :
ERROR: recovery: Failed to find payload_properties.txt

Can you help me please?
Thanks!

solidv

Jan 31, 2011
ERROR: recovery: Failed to find payload_properties.txt

That error is normal at the end of the flash, u can boot to system it's fine.

NewNorthMoon

Sep 29, 2022
Dears solidv

I met a problem When I finished install pe13 on my sirius,
issues: I can connect to wifi but it says I can't connect to the network.

This problem make me only Using the mobile network to access the Internet, I try to use apps(captivemgr) and magisk module to fix it, but it just remove the exclamation mark from the wifi icon, I still can't use wifi to connect the internet.

By the way, although My region can't use google service, but I can through ssray to use it.

Finally, thanks for your guys Contribution and looking forward to your reply.
-NewNorthMoon

Last edited:

wairrior

Oct 23, 2016
Does anyone know the state of the art usage of AI hardware in Android?
SDM710 SoC in the MI 8 SE has AI hardware.
Has PixelExperience OS used the AI hardware? I found that there are Google Voice and smart picture recognition applications in the ROM.

The camera application in the stock MIUI ROM may have used the AI hardware. Is it possible to pull it out from official ROMs and install it in PixelExperience OS?

I installed "Open Camera" in PixelExperience. I don't think the ability of the camera hardware has been fully used, e.g. the rear second camera and the 20MP front camera( in Open Camera, you can only take as large as a 5MP picture with the front camera).

Looking forward to your reply.

---

I found a project doing this.
Is it possible to port it to Android 13 PixelExperience, or it depends on the Android version of MIUI ROMs?

---

My battery was consumed fast. I didn't use a pixel phone. But I think the screen is too bright for me (auto-adjust is on) and color in the eyeshield mode is too yellow.

The MIUI_eu_12.5.1 ROM has 283 packages: 80 packages from xiaomi and 30 from google. This PixelExperience ROM has 218 packages: 84 packages from google.
I wonder what xiaomi did to make MIUI less smoother than Google's OS. Did they write code differently?

---

The SDM710 SoC contains CPU, GPU, ISP, LTE modem, Audio module, DSP and others (WIFI, Bluetooth, GPS, Security...).
The Hexagon 685 DSP here which runs QuRT real-time OS is essential to provide AI ability.
The DSP is used with Qualcomm Hexagon DSP SDK.

Can someone give some details on usage of the DSP in an Android phone? Is it realized by Xiaomi or Qualcomm or some ODM companies? The official ROMs can give the answers?
Can someone help? I am not familiar with Android.

---

This link may be helpful. I found aDSP and cDSP libs in the official ROM.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    give "the 13" time to be stable :'D, I just installed the 12. It works perfectly.
    Fingerprint not working with pixel experience 13 plus stable 20221112.. but still thanks for the update
    fingerprints are working on my device.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for MI 8 SE

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13.0

Whats working?
    WiFi
    Wifi Display
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    IR
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    Audio
    Android Auto
    Selinux Enforced
    Encryption

Known issues
    You tell me...

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Download

Donate
    Main PixelExperience Developer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

NOTES (Read First):
    - Do a clean install if your coming from PE12. Don´t update. And follow instructions from "Install".
    - This firmware and vendor included in rom is specific to this rom, don´t try to use them in other roms.
    - We are using PE Recovery now. Don't use others.

Install:
    1 - Flash Recovery via fastboot (Download: Here)
    - fastboot flash recovery pe_recovery_file_name.img
    2 - Reboot recovery
    3 - Factory Reset -> Format data/factory reset (backup sdcard before format)
    4 - Flash ROM via adb sideload (Apply update -> Apply from ADB)
    - adb sideload pe_rom_file_name.zip
    5 - Reboot system now

Update:
    1 - Reboot to recovery
    2 - Flash ROM via adb sideload (Apply update -> Apply from ADB)
    - adb sideload pe_rom_file_name.zip
    3 - Reboot system now

ROM OS Version: Android 13
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.333
    Based on: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Version: 2022-11-12
    Pixel Experience 13 is coming!

PE Recovery will be needed, updated install instructions in the first post.
    Clean install is mandatory!

PixelExperience_sirius-13.0-BETA-20220923-2343-OFFICIAL.zip

Changelog:
    - Fixed usb storage
    - Updated firmware from V12.5.1.0.QEBCNXM
    - Fixed thermal settings UI
    Hi, thank you for this ROM. I'm using it for only few days, but for this time it feels more responsive than latest xiaomi.eu rom based on android 10. Awesome.

I have one question however, maybe little off topic. Is there any chance for lineageOS for our mi 8 se besides PE?
    yes there is
    ROM
    GAPPS