- Feb 2, 2023
BananaDroid for Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G (renoir)
BananaDroid is an ordinary Android custom ROM made by an ordinary person with some features and great stability.
/* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
- None, report to pm with logs.
• SELinux is enforcing
• Encryption is enabled by default
• Use fw 126.96.36.199 for correct operation
• Gapps Build
• Initial official release
*CLEAN FLASH IS MANDATORY
Flashing instructions• Clean Flash
- Download BananaDroid ROM zip, boot.img, vendor_boot.img and dtbo.img.
- Reboot into Fastboot.
- Flash boot using: "fastboot flash boot_ab *bootname.img*".
- Flash vendor_boot using: "fastboot flash vendor_boot_ab *vendor_bootname.img*".
- Flash dtbo using: "fastboot flash dtbo *dtbo.img*".
- Reboot to recovery.
- In recovery, format data with Factory Reset > Format data/factory reset
- Sideload the zip with Apply Update > Apply from ADB, and do: adb sideload <ROM zip file>
- Optional: Flash magisk with sideload using: adb sideload <Magisk zip>
- Magisk will show a message about "Signature verification failed, install anyways?", just click YES.
- Reboot and enjoy.
• Dirty Flash
- Download ROM zip
- Enter BananaDroid Recovery > Apply Update > Apply from ADB
- Sideload the ROM using: adb sideload <ROM zip file>
- Optional: sideload Magisk using: adb sideload <Magisk zip>
Join BananaDroid Telegram Group https://t.me/bananadroid
Join Mi 11 Lite 5G Telegram Group https://t.me/Mi11Lite5GCommunity
Device Tree: https://github.com/bananadroid-devices/android_device_xiaomi_renoir
Device Tree: https://github.com/bananadroid-devices/device_xiaomi_sm8350-common
Kernel Tree: https://github.com/Cyphound/android_kernel_xiaomi_sm8350
ROM OS Version: Android 13
Build Author: Cyphound
And don't forget to eat banana.