[ROM][13.0][OFFICIAL] SparkOS [AOSP][STABLE][15/01/2023]

Search This thread

maxi_power

Apr 10, 2021
I come from miui.eu and I don't really know, but I think the battery drains faster... Is it also possible to improve this situation? thanks.

Reactions: anandhan07

hsnhasantr

Dec 28, 2016
@anandhan07 Thanks for the update. I did a dirty flash and I couldn't observe that the result has changed a lot. Should I do a clean install? The interface is still not fluid.

BlackLemonTea

Jan 11, 2023
I found the problem some app stuck on the android loading screen.
the log show

2023-01-15 16:42:55.643 14821-14821/? E/LoadedApk: Unable to instantiate appComponentFactory
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "androidx.core.app.CoreComponentFactory" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/~~Q3rjBxRurkp9Jy5H8wiS5g==/com.coolapk.market-1nlqPnL3QuiyKPSfclCvjg==/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/~~Q3rjBxRurkp9Jy5H8wiS5g==/com.coolapk.market-1nlqPnL3QuiyKPSfclCvjg==/lib/arm64, /data/app/~~Q3rjBxRurkp9Jy5H8wiS5g==/com.coolapk.market-1nlqPnL3QuiyKPSfclCvjg==/base.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /system/system_ext/lib64, /system/product/lib64]]

pinakini

I saw this update late [yesterday [v 3.4]. Clean flashed. Very smooth. Wallpaper colors getting applied well. Sometimes belatedly. Weather service is perfect. face unlock is fast. Customizations are great. The weather & resizable clock in QS are my favorites. Kudos Anand.

anandhan07

May 1, 2022
Any news about this? 🙄😉
No idea sir. I am still investigating it. We couldn't find what's the reason. It might be an aosp bug possibly fix in upcoming security patches. Some stuff are broken after december and January security patches. But the fix I send you earlier is still working for me.

Btw you can try my riceDroid rom if you want. It's lineage based and includes lot of customisations.

Reactions: nicorac

pinakini

Please go through these screenshots. Is it normal or have I a bad battery? It's new. Replaced three days ago. Not Redmi original. It drained 14% in under 4 hours in idle. Another new battery behaved like this for a month which was replaced under warranty. I also observed faster drain in the range of 45 to 15 %. I got an SOT of 4 hours 15 minutes yesterday - 100 to shutdown. Please advise. Bad battery? Hardware problem? or Rom ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230126-064705_AccuBattery.png
    Screenshot_20230126-064705_AccuBattery.png
    452 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20230126-064655_AccuBattery.png
    Screenshot_20230126-064655_AccuBattery.png
    165.3 KB · Views: 16

anandhan07

May 1, 2022
Please go through these screenshots. Is it normal or have I a bad battery? It's new. Replaced three days ago. Not Redmi original. It drained 14% in under 4 hours in idle. Another new battery behaved like this for a month which was replaced under warranty. I also observed faster drain in the range of 45 to 15 %. I got an SOT of 4 hours 15 minutes yesterday - 100 to shutdown. Please advise. Bad battery? Hardware problem? or Rom ?
It's definitely not a rom issue. I am using original 4.5yr old battery and I don't face any idle drain like this. Only 1 or 2% sometimes 0. I am getting 6-7hrs sot of continuous usage with mobile data

Reactions: pinakini

kaimo23016

Jan 26, 2023
Here I'll apologize for something wrong I've made first: I've taken Device Setup as Quick Settings.And vanilla build don't have any Device Setup (Maybe it's not necessary).And I can't use fingerprint to unlock device after I performed clean flash (Dirty flash is okay.)
Everything works well as it would be, I'm looking forward for updates.

Last edited:

mrhobbit

Jan 3, 2023
it is definitly about wifi and bluetooth. try this app for when phone idle wifi-off automaticly then you will see idle drain problem is gone temporarily. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.wifiAutoOff&hl=tr&gl=US

mrhobbit

Jan 3, 2023
It's definitely not a rom issue. I am using original 4.5yr old battery and I don't face any idle drain like this. Only 1 or 2% sometimes 0. I am getting 6-7hrs sot of continuous usage with mobile data
finaly i found origin of problem. that is
<project path="hardware/qcom-caf/wlan" name="android_hardware_qcom_wlan" groups="qcom_wlan" remote="arrow" revision="arrow-13.0-caf"/>
this line. this file is reason is idle drain. i replaced (https://github.com/PixelExperience/hardware_qcom-caf_wlan) then idle drain gone. you should replace this file

nicorac

Jan 27, 2015
Varese
coolsoft.altervista.org
No idea sir. I am still investigating it. We couldn't find what's the reason. It might be an aosp bug possibly fix in upcoming security patches. Some stuff are broken after december and January security patches. But the fix I send you earlier is still working for me.

Btw you can try my riceDroid rom if you want. It's lineage based and includes lot of customisations.
Just flashed riceDroid-13.0-202301240855-vince-v10.1-PIXEL-COMMUNITY.zip on my vince and... it has the same bug 😢. Chrome inspector won't show any page (but shows the device).

adb forward tcp:9333 localabstract:chrome_devtools_remote
Also tried this suggested adb command, still not working.
Flashed back this ROM and it works just out of the box.

anandhan07

May 1, 2022

Top Liked Posts