[ROM][13.0][OFFICIAL][DISCONTINUED] SparkOS [AOSP][STABLE][29/09/2023]

Search This thread

mrhobbit

Jan 3, 2023
Hmm. I will try it. Btw are you a rom builder?
no im not rom builder.At first the problem seemed to be solved. But when I woke up in the morning, I saw that the problem persisted. wrong alarm.i m sorry I was excited. but but i'm still sure problem related wifi and bluetooth.

Last edited:

anandhan07

May 1, 2022
Hello, is there a way to figure out how to solve the device is not certified issue?
Thank you.
It's a server side update on Google's end

"The logic behind CTS and Play Integrity has been updated 2 days ago, it now
checks the product and model names against the fingerprint and if
they do not match the CTS profile will fail."

No modules can fix it now. So wait for an update to get it fixed. Update will be rolled out next week.

Reactions: pinakini

mrhobbit

Jan 3, 2023
Can you share your device tree and kernel tree link?
Or make a pull request if possible.
kernel tree:
device tree is yours. just little change wifi config file "WCNSS_qcom_cfg.ini" like I have remarked on top.
i cant pull request beceuse i don't know how to do.I mentioned all the changes I made above(idle_kernel.txt).

Reactions: anandhan07

anandhan07

May 1, 2022
kernel tree:
device tree is yours. just little change wifi config file "WCNSS_qcom_cfg.ini" like I have remarked on top.
i cant pull request beceuse i don't know how to do.I mentioned all the changes I made above(idle_kernel.txt).
Do you have github?

rafid0028

Jul 17, 2016
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 / 5 Plus
I have been on SparkOS for few months now. I was on Elixir before this one. Loving the rom. Needed few tweaks here and there, but was going on good enough. I have some time to try out new update, so came looking for the thread here. Apparently those issues are history now. I can't find the 09/02/2023 update. Is there going to be another update with idle drain fix or should I try mrhobbits unofficial rom?

Reactions: anandhan07

anandhan07

May 1, 2022
I have been on SparkOS for few months now. I was on Elixir before this one. Loving the rom. Needed few tweaks here and there, but was going on good enough. I have some time to try out new update, so came looking for the thread here. Apparently those issues are history now. I can't find the 09/02/2023 update. Is there going to be another update with idle drain fix or should I try mrhobbits unofficial rom?
Wifi idle drain? Will fix it in the next update.

Reactions: quest2012

nicorac

Jan 27, 2015
Varese
coolsoft.altervista.org
Yes, still working with this fix.
Just flashed 13.5 and Chrome remote debugger still doesn't work 😔.

Also tried your suggested workaround below, without success:
Code:
adb forward tcp:9333 localabstract:chrome_devtools_remote

This is the list of ROMs I've tried so far, with Chrome Remote Debug status (working/not-working):

WORKING
NOT WORKING

I hope you can find what do the not-working ROMs have in common and what's different with the 2 working ones 😉

Last edited:

anandhan07

May 1, 2022

Code:

This is the list of ROMs I've tried so far, with Chrome Remote Debug status (working/not-working):

WORKING
NOT WORKING

I hope you can find what do the not-working ROMs have in common and what's different with the 2 working ones 😉
Is chrome prebuilt in cherish and elixir?

anandhan07

May 1, 2022

Code:

WORKING
NOT WORKING

By the way found the error and fixed it. yay :)
It is working fine now like cherish and elixir

Attachments

• Screenshot (25).png
    Screenshot (25).png
    231.2 KB · Views: 62

Top Liked Posts