I've been using it for a couple of weeks now, it feels insanely smooth, battery life is incredible. Feels like a new device.
But I'm unsure if I flashed it correctly (specially GAPPS
) as I'm having the following issues:
- On Device Speech Recognition won't download languages for offline recognition
- GPS hardly ever is able to get a lock (but I'm suspectibg it could be a hardware issue)
- Could not find an option to use the hardware buttons, only gestures and on-screen buttons
- Can't edit images on Google Photos, it hangs forever when I click on the edit button
- Android Auto does not connect
- Couldn't get Gcam working, the viewfinder lags a lot
- Netflix won't work (I've read about this issue before, but couldn't understand how to fix it)
I believe most of these issues are caused by improper flashing, so I don't want to try to fix them as is, I want to start over.
Can someone point me in the direction for a proper clean flash, regarding the following points?
- Flashing the ROM itself (just to be sure)
- Flashing GAPPS
- Flashing Magisk and passing SafetyNet
- Installing Gcam (Which apk, which configs, etc)
- Any other tips and mods would be appreciated