[ROM][13.0][OnePlus 5/5T] AOSP for OnePlus 5 [04 JANUARY 2023]

Search This thread

tinuz97

May 26, 2008
OnePlus 5
Well, it should work globally of course.
Are you inside or outside? GPS only works outside (well, even inside depending on the walls :) )
Outside.
And tested for a long time outside.
Also tryed google maps, other GPS apps, but al can't find sattelites, and I have no idea why (because I did a clean install),bacause I did read in the comments that it is actually working.

robertogl

Sep 18, 2007
Arzignano, Italy
Outside.
And tested for a long time outside.
Also tryed google maps, other GPS apps, but al can't find sattelites, and I have no idea why (because I did a clean install),bacause I did read in the comments that it is actually working.
It works fine for me too on the latest release and GPS status. Not sure why it's not working on your device...

Reactions: tinuz97

Quinlu

Aug 27, 2017
I will probably trade in my 5t for a new oneplus, does anyone know how to return the phone to stock and lock the bootloader? I think they wont accept the trade in if I have a custom rom installed...
Thank you

istampal

I will probably trade in my 5t for a new oneplus, does anyone know how to return the phone to stock and lock the bootloader? I think they wont accept the trade in if I have a custom rom installed...
Thank you
Try in this thread

Reactions: Quinlu

ofehmi

Apr 5, 2013
New releases:
cheesburger: aosp13_cheeseburger-ota-user-20221126.zip
dumpling: aosp13_dumpling-ota-user-20221126.zip

On MEGA because AFH doesn't really work.
Changelog:
  • Synced with AOSP android-13.0.0_r13)
  • Synced with latest Lineage changes
md5sums:
cheeseburger: 3067bbd12e62418fa783128fd748f571
dumpling: 021e8bdfee97a14941f11f1fa8ddd77a
Flashed rom.Rooted with magisk.Changed theme to pure black with themer.Changed system font with pixel font with a magisk module.gcam installed with front camera fix via magisk.so far everything fine and speedy.no complaints.

Reactions: tinuz97

robertogl

Sep 18, 2007
Arzignano, Italy

robertogl

Sep 18, 2007
Arzignano, Italy
I flash gapps after every update because if not, google apps are are always closing
Yes this is correct, but if you booted the rom without gapps flashed, it appears that then you cannot grant the sms permissions anymore.

You can bypass the issue this way:
- extract the content of 'NikGapps-omni-arm64-13-20220908-signed.zip'
- enter in the 'AppSet/Core/' directory
- extract 'GmsCore.zip'
- enter in the '___priv-app___PrebuiltGmsCore' directory
- adb install 'PrebuiltGmsCoreSc.apk'.

Installing the prebuilt gms core manually works fine. I still think it's an issue with the Gapps, anyway.

Reactions: Bubble-be

Top Liked Posts