[ROM][13.0][OnePlus 5/5T] AOSP for OnePlus 5 [20 SEP 2023]

Search This thread
Oct 24, 2022
Screenshot_20221024-175507.png

loparaan

Jun 15, 2012
Hello, I have found during daily use some bugs/problems. I have carried out the tests with two SIMs, the first to make calls, data and SMS

- The VoWiFi icon has never appeared for me. Although wifi calls have worked for me most of the time. 4G calls, when there is no Wi-Fi, the icon appears and they work correctly.

- The estimated battery life is not correct. With 80%, the warning comes out that there is hardly any battery and that in 2 hours it will end.

And the "Recorder" application, when installing the stock gapgs (nikgapps), constantly closes. I had to disable it.

robertogl

Sep 18, 2007
Italy
Hello, I have found during daily use some bugs/problems. I have carried out the tests with two SIMs, the first to make calls, data and SMS

- The VoWiFi icon has never appeared for me. Although wifi calls have worked for me most of the time. 4G calls, when there is no Wi-Fi, the icon appears and they work correctly.

Yeah a couple of users mentioned that, but I cannot test VoWifi so at the moment I cannot fix this.
- The estimated battery life is not correct. With 80%, the warning comes out that there is hardly any battery and that in 2 hours it will end.

I would not trust the estimated battery at all. I never looked at that. It's mostly a random number in my experience on Android.
And the "Recorder" application, when installing the stock gapgs (nikgapps), constantly closes. I had to disable it.
Is that an AOSP app? If it's added by Nigapps, it's a Gapps issue most probably.

loparaan

Jun 15, 2012
Yeah a couple of users mentioned that, but I cannot test VoWifi so at the moment I cannot fix this.

I would not trust the estimated battery at all. I never looked at that. It's mostly a random number in my experience on Android.

Is that an AOSP app? If it's added by Nigapps, it's a Gapps issue most probably.
Thank you

"Recorder" is google's recorder app, and it does install with gapps.

RobertSantos09

Jan 30, 2018
Tudo funcionando bem. OBRIGADO.
Suporte bom e rápido!

- BT, GPS, WIFI, NFC, Screencast
- Todas as lacunas
- Mágico
- Módulos Magisk para passe safetyNet: Magish Hide Props e Universal SafetyNet Fix. Verificado com YASNAC (da playstore)
- OnePlusCamera
- GCam
Você pode me ajudar a instalar no meu? Eu não sei por onde começar.

robertogl

Sep 18, 2007
Italy

tinuz97

May 26, 2008
OnePlus 5
Everything working great, fast etc, only I have 1 issue, and I do not understand why I have this issue, because I did read in the comments that GPS is working, but it is not working for me (working fine with original ROM).

Did a complete clean install, including wiping and formatting, hopefully someone has a idea how i can fix this.

robertogl

Sep 18, 2007
Italy
Everything working great, fast etc, only I have 1 issue, and I do not understand why I have this issue, because I did read in the comments that GPS is working, but it is not working for me (working fine with original ROM).

Did a complete clean install, including wiping and formatting, hopefully someone has a idea how i can fix this.
Did you try with the GPS test application?

tinuz97

May 26, 2008
OnePlus 5
Yes, I think, the one I use for testing is 'GPS status' app.
It can't find any satellites (I live in the netherlands, no idea if that has something to do with it?)

Top Liked Posts