To the people who have upgraded to A13, I have a few questions:
1. Is the fingerprint scanner working properly and without delay?
2. Is there a QS tile to switch SIM for data usage?
3. Does the home screen gesture (from middle of the bottom edge) causing buggy behaviour?
4. Is there a gaming mode?
Thanks . I will upgrade when the next version in A13 is released.1. Yes, it's blazing fast and I never get any error.
2. No, unless the tile only shows up when you have two SIM cards inserted, which isn't my case.
3. I'm not using the stock launcher (Pixel Launcher), but it's still enabled to use recent apps and I don't have any issue whatsoever with swiping gestures.
I can confirm that in third party apps like Bitwarden the fingerprint icon is misplacedAfter using the 13 version for a while I've noticed that phone calls (specifically on wireless earbuds)... the person you're talking with can barely hear you.
Also sometimes the fingerprint is misplaced (for example when using Bitwarden for passwords). But overall much better and more reliable than Android 12 version of PE.
That's all I can think of right now. Other than that...
The Pixel launcher is the culprit as of now, just do following things: