[ROM][13.0][OnePlus 7T][Official] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

akaloith

Dec 24, 2006
in bootloader
fastboot flash recovery PixelExperience_Plus_hotdogb-13.0-20221115-1458-OFFICIAL.img

in recovery
adb sideload PixelExperience_Plus_hotdogb-13.0-20221115-1458-OFFICIAL.zip

if root
patch boot.img with magisk and
in bootloader
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched-25200_5Mobp.img

no wipe, from pe 13 beta on 7t to pe 13 plus stable

unquadhexium

Apr 8, 2018
So I have installed PE13 Plus and so far am experiencing a very annoying bug - every time I use a fingerprint scanner, display brightness goes up to max and stays that way, even though display slider position doesn't change. Then I have to move the slider to max and back to the value I want. Does anybody else experience that behaviour? Is there a solution?
Edit: Apparently unlocking via pin also causes the issue.

nafiz2937

Nov 2, 2022
Redmi Note 10
So I have installed PE13 Plus and so far am experiencing a very annoying bug - every time I use a fingerprint scanner, display brightness goes up to max and stays that way, even though display slider position doesn't change. Then I have to move the slider to max and back to the value I want. Does anybody else experience that behaviour? Is there a solution?
I've installed today and I'm not facing that issue

Reactions: akaloith

akaloith

Dec 24, 2006
Edit: Apparently unlocking via pin also causes the issue.
no there is nothing of that
clean install - reinstall

akaloith

Dec 24, 2006
so to dirty flash 7t from pe13 beta to pe13 plus stable

reboot to bootloader
fastboot flash recovery PixelExperience_Plus_hotdogb-13.0-20221115-1458-OFFICIAL.img

reboot to recovery
adb sideload PixelExperience_Plus_hotdogb-13.0-20221115-1458-OFFICIAL.zip

if root, patch boot.img and reboot to bootloader
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched-25200_5Mobp.img

and to change kernel (smoother), reboot to recovery
adb sideload Classified-op7-v1.0-20221117-1321.zip

links

Reactions: arvindgr

unquadhexium

Apr 8, 2018
no there is nothing of that
clean install - reinstall
Yeah so I tried everything I thought of - factory resets, dirty reinstalling, clean reinstalling - the max brightness after unlocking issue is still there. Moreover, after getting locked into max brightness, moving the brightness slider into center makes display go green. My OP7t is T-Mobile (HD1907) converted to Global (HD1901) as in https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...thout-unlocked-bootloader-sim-unlock.4153943/. There seems to be other people facing that issue so at least it's not PE13's fault :/

jclifford94

Jun 8, 2015
Yeah so I tried everything I thought of - factory resets, dirty reinstalling, clean reinstalling - the max brightness after unlocking issue is still there. Moreover, after getting locked into max brightness, moving the brightness slider into center makes display go green. My OP7t is T-Mobile (HD1907) converted to Global (HD1901) as in https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...thout-unlocked-bootloader-sim-unlock.4153943/. There seems to be other people facing that issue so at least it's not PE13's fault :/
Can confirm I'm facing the same issue on a HD1907 -> HD1901 model. Good to know about the alternative kernel at least! The lag is what brought me here.

unquadhexium

Apr 8, 2018
Can confirm I'm facing the same issue on a HD1907 -> HD1901 model. Good to know about the alternative kernel at least! The lag is what brought me here.
I ended up installing a different rom - Derpfest. It's also Android 13, but uses A11 firmware instead of A12. So far haven't found any problems with it - no brightness locking, no green tint, no lag, and everything like GPay, L1 etc. also works.

unquadhexium

Apr 8, 2018
I ended up installing a different rom - Derpfest. It's also Android 13, but uses A11 firmware instead of A12. So far haven't found any problems with it - no brightness locking, no green tint, no lag, and everything like GPay, L1 etc. also works.
But when I was trying to make PE13 work I had some success using Tasker to set brightness to max and then back to desired level after unlocking the phone :)

marius_902002

Dec 28, 2010
I found a zip file, on Google, of the OxygenOS camera app that supports all the sensors.
would really appreciate if you, or someone else, could share a working OxygenOS Camera App.
The OxygenOS Camera I found is not working correctly. Image from the telephoto is blurry, video on either 60fps or 4K not possible (app would crash).
I'm on Project Elixir with A13 right now which came with no Camera App and I really do miss the OOS Camera App. Cheers.

Reactions: arvindgr

Fap4k

Jul 5, 2013
Mumbai
would really appreciate if you, or someone else, could share a working OxygenOS Camera App.
The OxygenOS Camera I found is not working correctly. Image from the telephoto is blurry, video on either 60fps or 4K not possible (app would crash).
I'm on Project Elixir with A13 right now which came with no Camera App and I really do miss the OOS Camera App. Cheers.
Wait for an update they will add it in future updates.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everyone,

January update is now available!

OOS Firmware: OxygenOS 12.1 H.30

Changelog:
    * January and December (2022) security patch
    * Google Apps updated
    * Fixed battery drain and lag spike caused by Pixel Launcher (Need to uninstall previous updates of Android System Intelligence or do a clean flash if the issue persists)
    * 4.14.190 Kernel
    * Removed lots of unnecessary OnePlus code
    * Minor issues fixed

i have gone thru this thread but few questions i'd like to ask in just one place that may help others browsing as well. answers would be much appreciated

I have the TMO 1907 converted to global 1905

Do I need to update to OOS A12 before flashing this?

GPay/bank apps work?

Google Play store shows as certified?

Widevine L1?

Both SIMs work on converted model?

Network issues?

Autobrightness issue?

Green tint issue?

Face unlock works?

Fingerprint scanner works?

GCam works (all 3 cameras)?

OOS cam works?

Any MAJOR bugs?

Thanks!
    Hi eigen, I am running pe13+ on an HD1903 converted to HD1901.

I flashed the ROM while on OOS 11, I did not need to update to OOS 12.

I am running the January build of pe13+.

Most payment apps are working fine for me.

Dual sim works, I can make & receive calls and sms from both sim cards mobile data works as expected,

Google playstore shows the phone as certified.

I use Netflix on a daily basis, it does have widevine L1 support with HDR10+ capabilities.

Auto brightness is FUNCTIONAL but it's slow to change the brightness when the lighting environment has changed, although its the same scenario for most custom roms anyway.

There is no green tinting whatsoever.

Gcam works flawlessly although sometimes the preview may look noisy but it doesn't reflect the end image.

Face unlock and fingerprint sensors both work smoothly.

I haven't tried the OOS camera since i figured Gcam pretty solid.

I used to face a major bug in the december patch regarding charging but it's mostly mitigated in the January build. I am not facing any major bugs as of writing this.

as a bonus; you get unlimited google photos storage as google recognizes the phone as a pixel 5 device ;-)
    I've recently installed this ROM and I have the following issue. With the phone ON, when trying to unlock the phone, the screen remains OFF.
    1. I hear "notifications" when double clicking the home button to open the camera, the screen remains OFF
    2. I hear the "unlocking" sound, but the screen remains turned OFF.
    3. After some time (~30min) if I retry again, the phone unlocks and the screen turns ON.
    4. If I need the phone urgently I have to forse a soft reboot by pressing VolumeUP + Home button

Anyone else facing this issue?
    Thank you
    Good time of a day!
    I had installed A13 on my OP7T (HD1900)
    ROM is very smooth and fast. Booting takes less than 15 secs (10 secs 1+ logo).
    Good for daily using.

But also found some troubles and bugs.
    Maybe you can help me with some of them:

1) Video recording in stock camera isn't working(only fast recording from photo page). Also 960 fps slow mo doesn't work too. And 2x camera doesn't work too.
    Any fix without root?

2) I installed Snap GCam 6.2, which is recommended to this device, but
    looks like it can't focus correctly in viewfinder and can't load configs.

3) I used real Pixel and there are song titles showing on AOD. Does it work here the same? Cause it's not working for me rn.

4) 2 tap to wake doesn't often work on AOD. Depends on the illumination (?)

5) Alarm icon isn't showing, but alarm works correctly.

6) Widevine drops to L3.

7) Random apps can silently crash while you open multitasking.

UPD:
    1) Video working if you don't go to it directly from photo tab. You can go to it throw the slowmo for example.
    2) You need to enable full access to files in settings, to let app to see configs. But still bad focus in viewfinder.
    3) -
    4) Disabled AOD
    5-7) -
    Hi eigen, I am running pe13+ on an HD1903 converted to HD1901.

I flashed the ROM while on OOS 11, I did not need to update to OOS 12.

I am running the January build of pe13+.

Most payment apps are working fine for me.

Dual sim works, I can make & receive calls and sms from both sim cards mobile data works as expected,

Google playstore shows the phone as certified.

I use Netflix on a daily basis, it does have widevine L1 support with HDR10+ capabilities.

Auto brightness is FUNCTIONAL but it's slow to change the brightness when the lighting environment has changed, although its the same scenario for most custom roms anyway.

There is no green tinting whatsoever.

Gcam works flawlessly although sometimes the preview may look noisy but it doesn't reflect the end image.

Face unlock and fingerprint sensors both work smoothly.

I haven't tried the OOS camera since i figured Gcam pretty solid.

I used to face a major bug in the december patch regarding charging but it's mostly mitigated in the January build. I am not facing any major bugs as of writing this.

as a bonus; you get unlimited google photos storage as google recognizes the phone as a pixel 5 device ;-)

Thanks for replying!

Didn't know bit about google photos, that's amazing! I should probably switch sooner than later.

Any other 1907>1905 conversion people have any input on above questions?

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7T [hotdogb]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download PixelExperience ROM

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Device Specified Telegram Group

Hello Everyone,

Here’s the Pixel Experience Android 13 for you.

Please note that this is still in BETA, so there will be some minor UI/ Glitches and bugs will be there.

However this is an unofficial CI Release, but after some days I will push it as an official builds on PE Website.

Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/rajan-pe/files/

Changelogs:
    • Android 13
    • OOS FW 11.0.9.1
    • EROFS + F2FS filesystems with Project Quota
    • SELinux Enforcing
    Known issues:
    • Currently Smooth display is not working, so default refresh rate will be 60hz, You can force it in developer settings to 90hz
    • In APP FOD UI is glitched
    Notes:
    • Clean flash is required
    New build is up!
    Download
    here
    * Dirty flashing will work, if you encounter any issues then you might have to clean flash.
    * As filesystem have been changed, for some devices it may require to clean flash.
    * I have uploaded the new recovery as well for all of the devices.

CHANGELOG:

* Fixed screen flickering issue
    * Removed min/max FPS options instead now smooth display option will be there (similar to AOSP behaviour)
    * Moved audio panel to Left
    * Changed filesystem to ext4 for better performance
    * Removed Emulated storage
    * Updated OOS Blobs to 11.0.6.1
    * Minor bug fixes
    * Improved system stability
    Hello Everyone,

New builds for android 13 are up on official website

Please note that this is still in BETA, so there will be some minor UI/ Glitches and bugs will be there.

Changelogs:
    • Updated to October security patch
    • Updated gapps
    • Fixed crash when enabling Live Captions
    • Performance and minor bug fixes
    • Fixed device model detection (which should fix issues with L1 for some people)
    • Fixed some carrier settings were crashing
    * Note: Dirty flashing is fine from previous 13 builds, no need to clean flash if you're already on PE 13
    New build is up!
    Download
    here

PIxel Experience 12 Plus version is also available now

CHANGELOG:

• April security patch
    • Fixed charging animation not appearing
    • Fixed unlock sound playing repeatedly
    • Fixed audio volumes
    • Updated translations
    • Others fixes