Dec 29, 2020
flashed back to oos

Attachments

• video_2022-11-23_08-59-59.mp4
    6.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

vthkrl

Nov 23, 2022
I'm getting choppy animations when opening/closing/switching between apps. Like extremely choppy. The scrolling within the apps themselves and the quick settings animation and everything else is still 90Hz. How can I fix this? It is so extremely laggy

Reactions: Jony Francis

ench33

Mar 4, 2011
I flashed this a few days ago and it's been great. My first time using a custom rom in about a decade.

However I went out of wifi range last night and the coverage and speeds were much much worse than with Oxygen OS. The indicator switches between LTE and LTE+ rapidly and running a speed test I get less than 1 mbps when I typically get 20x that.

Did I do something wrong when I flashed this? I upgraded to OOS 12 beta before installing and I flashed the newest kernel posted a few pages ago.

Tech_Savvy

May 8, 2014
watertown
OnePlus 7T
I flashed this a few days ago and it's been great. My first time using a custom rom in about a decade.

However I went out of wifi range last night and the coverage and speeds were much much worse than with Oxygen OS. The indicator switches between LTE and LTE+ rapidly and running a speed test I get less than 1 mbps when I typically get 20x that.

Did I do something wrong when I flashed this? I upgraded to OOS 12 beta before installing and I flashed the newest kernel posted a few pages ago.
well t=at least im not along with that issue...for me it not even close to stock oos i actually reverted back to android 12 rom

dizzzank

Nov 24, 2022
Even with the new Kernel flashed Battery drain is fast.. Auto Brightness is also not working
oneplus 7t HD1907 running Pixel EXP 13

Reactions: Mohsinkhan1

ench33

Mar 4, 2011

I just checked OOS 12 beta on my phone and I'm having the same issue. Seems to be because I have an HD1905 on Tmobile bands (but not the Tmobile version). Going to wait for official global firmware to go to anything based on this firmware and roll back to OOS 11

Irkath

Dec 29, 2020
I just checked OOS 12 beta on my phone and I'm having the same issue. Seems to be because I have an HD1905 on Tmobile bands (but not the Tmobile version). Going to wait for official global firmware to go to anything based on this firmware and roll back to OOS 11
I actually went back to t-mobile oos with MSM tool, swapped it to the global ver, updated to oos12 beta then did the PE 13+

so far so good, power usage is not consistent but using root access aps to try and keep the power from going outa of control

lokety

Dec 31, 2010
Auckland
www.lokety.com
First time flashing my 7T, coming from OOS12 because of the terrible battery drain. Some feedback about PE13+ (and classified's kernel) as of today:
  1. Battery drain is barely better than OOS12, still have to charge one extra time during the day, which is my biggest regret of moving off from OOS11 in the beginning.
  2. Adaptive brightness is erratic - sometimes it doesn't change, other times it stays at maximum.
  3. Fingerprint does not work at all.
  4. Animation is choppy when I set speed at 0.5x, which I'm used to. 1.0x is too slow for me.
  5. Pattern unlock is huge. Can it be sized smaller please?
  6. Arnova8G2 GCam 8.1 is mostly fine except slowmotion video freezes. Have to use Open Camera while I research in this thread. Greatness works perfect! 👍
  7. Vibration is too strong which someone has mentioned earlier but I guess all the settings are in Sound and vibration -> Vibration and haptics.
I'll continue to tweak these and hope @parth7667 continues the good work.

Last edited:
Reactions: arvindgr

deep2321

Nov 27, 2022
I faced heating issues and battery draining ..
And sometimes the launcher is so laggy like frame was dropping alot and after clearing data of launcher it works fine then again it's dropping ...

Reactions: Jony Francis

JerryHOTDOGB

Nov 27, 2022
OnePlus 7T
I am using Latest Pixel Build Of November...
I faced Battery Draining issue...my device is 100% cheged and after using 5 minutes it's suddenly drop 4 to 5 % it will come to 92% ... please fix this problem asap...
I am big fan of pixel experience...
Thank You Rajan(Developer) for tha amazing custom rom ..Big Respect to you brother... How to fix this problem battery drained issue...give me some solution...if possible please fix this problem in next December update 🙂
And Again Thank You For amazing custom rom Rajan bro ..love from Gujarat/india

Irkath

Dec 29, 2020
This is what I was getting after fresh install, magisk, kernupdate

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221126-084018_Pixel Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20221126-084018_Pixel Launcher.png
    112.8 KB · Views: 105

Irkath

Dec 29, 2020
This is what I was getting after fresh install, magisk, kernupdate
After downloading and installing bunch of different apps to try and get the power under control this is the best I got so far. Which is nowhere near what I got with PE+12+

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221127-041219_Files.png
    Screenshot_20221127-041219_Files.png
    115.8 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: arvindgr

nepotist

Feb 18, 2014
OnePlus 7T
I am currently on October Version of PE13+. I see that there is a November version. How do I update my version Download the latest and flash in recovery?

yannmrt

Mar 10, 2006
Good day to all,
Long time (yearssss) I didn't install custom room. Could you tell me what is the best way/app/software to make a backup to have a smooth transition from OOS 12 to PE13+.
Thanks

Snoere

Nov 21, 2010
Google backup is safest.
Don't rely to heavyily on Google backup! When I got my display replaced, I had to wipe my phone to send it in for repair. Afterwards, I was unable to recover from my backup. I could see it listed, but I couldn't select it for restore. So I lost lot's of messages and some other stuff. I didn't find any explanation or workaround when searching the web. You will find several posts all over the web regarding this issue.
So I do extra backups now, eg using MyPhoneExplorer.

Reactions: yannmrt and Fap4k

con3224

Apr 2, 2022
OnePlus 7T
Good day to all,
Long time (yearssss) I didn't install custom room. Could you tell me what is the best way/app/software to make a backup to have a smooth transition from OOS 12 to PE13+.
Thanks
One thing that bit me in the past was forgetting about my OTP/2FA apps (Google Authenticator, Aegis, Microsoft Authenticator, etc). I lost access to a couple of accounts permanently because I didn't look into how to transfer those before the reset. If you have an old phone around it might be worth it to transfer those apps to that phone as a backup in case you can't restore later.

Reactions: yannmrt

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7T [hotdogb]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download PixelExperience ROM

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Device Specified Telegram Group

Hello Everyone,

Here’s the Pixel Experience Android 13 for you.

Please note that this is still in BETA, so there will be some minor UI/ Glitches and bugs will be there.

However this is an unofficial CI Release, but after some days I will push it as an official builds on PE Website.

Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/rajan-pe/files/

Changelogs:
    • Android 13
    • OOS FW 11.0.9.1
    • EROFS + F2FS filesystems with Project Quota
    • SELinux Enforcing
    Known issues:
    • Currently Smooth display is not working, so default refresh rate will be 60hz, You can force it in developer settings to 90hz
    • In APP FOD UI is glitched
    Notes:
    • Clean flash is required
    Hello Everyone,

February update is now available!

OOS Firmware: OxygenOS 12.1 H.38 / F.20

Changelog:
    * February security patch merged
    * Base kernel with minimal imports of OOS sources
    * correct device identification, may require clean install from oos12
    * Bug fixes
    * Fixed safety net failing
    * Battery drain improvements
    * Synced with latest H.38 / F.20
    New build is up!
    Download
    here
    * Dirty flashing will work, if you encounter any issues then you might have to clean flash.
    * As filesystem have been changed, for some devices it may require to clean flash.
    * I have uploaded the new recovery as well for all of the devices.

CHANGELOG:

* Fixed screen flickering issue
    * Removed min/max FPS options instead now smooth display option will be there (similar to AOSP behaviour)
    * Moved audio panel to Left
    * Changed filesystem to ext4 for better performance
    * Removed Emulated storage
    * Updated OOS Blobs to 11.0.6.1
    * Minor bug fixes
    * Improved system stability
    Hello Everyone,

April update is now available!

OOS Firmware: OxygenOS 12.1 H.38

Changelog:

- April security patch
    - Updated translations